Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job Empty Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job

Post by desirée 3rd September 2017, 6:49 pm

clothing choice~

"Kiwi, wake up buddy!" Desirée exclaimed, shaking his bed-chair while still in her pajamas. She slid open the blinds, and tied her long, flowing hair up into a high-ponytail. As she pulled open her dresser, she stripped, and then slipped on a short-white bodysuit. This would show off her curves, as well as be flexible for exercise and combat. To make it less bland, she slipped over it a corseted blue and gold vest which flowed until it covered up her rump. She slipped a golden ribbon around her already-in ponytail, and head to the bathroom.

As she began to put on her makeup, she started to speak to Kiwi. "So Kiwi, have any plans?" she asked him, while applying a sheer foundation. "Just to stay with you, as I always do." he responded, sitting on the mini-toilet she had installed for him. "Have you found any other bio-luminescent organisms you are foooond offf~?" she asked him in a gushy manor, applying concealer to her under-eye bags and a few blemishes that spread across her left cheek. "No!" he yelled, nearly falling into the toilet. "Kiwi, you are too cute." she exclaimed, following up with setting powder, a setting spray, and a clear lip-gloss. She then slipped her Crystals and wallet into her purse, and combed a few strands of hair out of the ponytail to make it look more fashionable. "Lets go eat at the guild!" she exclaimed, racing Kiwi down the stairs of her house.

WC: 248 / 200 ♥
    PC: 1 / 20  ♥

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job IY2eFxu

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job Empty Re: Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job

Post by desirée 3rd September 2017, 7:08 pm

Desirée and Kiwi raced to the door, which resulted in a win for Kiwi. "Hehehe~! I beat you!" he exclaimed, hopping around the table that rest next to the door, which was covered in materialistic crystals and picture frames. Desirée opened the door of the house and locked it, causing a loud clunk to be heard from the inside. Kiwi zoomed out, and Desirée shut the door. It was around five in the morning, which had become a habit of waking up at this time for Desirée. This is because she had been frequently going on jobs, getting to know the world and its elements, as well as training with her Crystals. The breeze outside felt cold, causing goosebumps to form on Desirée's skin. "Maybe I should have grabbed a sweater.." she thought to herself, but grinned and bared the cold air. After all, it did feel very nice, and a good change from the heat of the sun in summer.

While they walked down the sidewalk, Desirée and Kiwi decided to jog. This is so they could exercise before going on a job, therefore making their stamina increased. The trees were still dripping morning dew, which Desirée could feel a drop hit one of her shoulders every couple of steps. She didn't mind this, as it was not hitting her makeup. After jogging about a mile, they finally made it to the guild hall.

WC: 235 / 200 ♥
    PC: 2 / 20 ♥

_____________________________________________________________________________________

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job Empty Re: Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job

Post by desirée 3rd September 2017, 7:32 pm

As they walked into the nearly empty guild hall, Desirée walked into the kitchen and fixed two simple PB&Js for her and Kiwi, and walked out with a paper plate. Eating fancy was starting to be a little too much, so they longed for something simple every once and a while. They ate these while standing up, looking at the guild's job board. There seemed to be an influx of jobs today, as many look freshly stuck to the board. Colors of paper ranging from red to purple, there seemed to be a job for every type of occasion.

"Desirée, I'm feeling ballzy today! I wanna fight!" Kiwi exclaimed, hopping around in the air. "Sure, Kiwi." she answered, grabbing a random job which had the word "enemy" in the title. As she began reading this job, she gasped at how the farmland production seemed to come to a halt. "No more yummy farm products because of this?! Kiwi, let's go!" she yelled, running out of the guild hall. She stuffed the paper into her bag and dug out her hoop of crystals, and gripped onto the iridescent worry stone toward the middle of them. "From Chrysalis, I summon thee: Opal!"

WC: 200 / 200 ♥
    PC: 3 / 20 ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 3rd September 2017, 8:01 pm

summon appearance // opal~

Resulting from the summon was an iridescent flash of light, followed by an angelic girl poofing out of the shimmer. "Hi Des, wh-" as she yawned, "what can I do for you?" she asked, scratching her long, pink hair. It was apparent that she was very tired, due to her yawning and non-bubbly attitude, unlike how she usually acts. "Are you hungover, or just tired?" she asked the winged girl, which smelled like faint wine and detergent. "A bit of both, but the hangover is going away." she stated, pushing the stray hairs out of her eye-space.

"Can you fly me to Beanstalk Village, please?" she asked Opal, also yawning due to them being contagious. "Sure thaang." she said, poking her rump out so Des could grab on. "Ready." Desirée stated, as she grabbed onto both sides of the robe, while Kiwi sat on Opal's head. "3... 2... ummm... 1." she said, blasting off into the sky. While flying over the city of Rose Garden, she noticed people waking up and walking through the streets. "Ah, I love the fellow residents." she stated, looking down at the people which appeared to be the size of ants at this height.

PC: 4 / 20 ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 1:26 pm

Due to a mix of flying at rapid speeds and the village not being too far away, the trip wasn't as long as Desirée had anticipated. They only passed the sea, a few mountains, and the occasional small town here and there. Flying from cloud level was extremely beautiful, as it showed each road and path that one could take to get to a desired location. While they descended, they encountered many multi-colored birds flying next to them through the sky. These let out various noises, which were very cute to Desirée.

As they got close enough to the ground, Opal yawned and dissipated into beautiful iridescent light and feathers. "Well, I guess she was very tired. I hope I didn't wake her.." Desirée said to Kiwi, petting his head as he floated around. The city was made of mostly wood, and stretched fields of crops as far as the eyes could see. However, there seemed to be an issue in the farms: all of the crops were now dead and covered in thorns. "How strange..." she softly said, walking into the center of the town. There was an older man crying at the town's central fountain, which looked as if he was some sort of leader of this town.

WC: 210 / 200 ♥
    PC: 5 / 20 ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 1:50 pm

As Desirée and Kiwi approached the man, his tears began pouring faster and faster. "Should we really ask him why he is crying, Desirée? I mean, he looks very sad." Kiwi asked her in a whisper, looking toward him. He was wearing a leather cardigan with fur on the sides, and under that was medieval looking clothing. It seemed that everyone else in this town was wearing the same type of clothing, but his looked different, as it was adorned with different types of jewels and furs. He had brown hair in a ponytail, and had a fair complexion to his tear-filled face.

"I'm going to go say something to him. After all, we are on a job to help this town with their produce problem." she told Kiwi, and began to walk slowly toward the crying man. She sat right next to him, and proceeded to nudge his back, consoling him. "Don't worry, everything will be okay, sir. May I ask what is wrong? I am Desirée Blooms, a wizard from Black Rose." she told him, as he jumped up out of his crying state and gasped with happiness. "Oh my goodness! A wizard! She is going to help us!" he exclaimed running around with joy.

WC: 207 / 200 ♥
    PC: 6 / 20 ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 2:16 pm

As he ran around in joy, Desirée and Kiwi both looked at each other and laughed, as it was apparently funny to them that he expressed joy like that. "Hi wizard, I am the leader of this city. As you can tell, we have had an issue with our crops recently. A dark wizard has been tormenting our crops, causing them to either wither, rot, thorn, or come to life. If nothing is done about this, then our town will fall, causing the produce of Fiore to be ruined" he explained, as a tear ran down his left eye. He was obviously upset by this issue, as it was apparent that his life would be tremendously affected by this.

"I think I can help you with this, sir. Can you tell me a bit more about the enemy, as well as the 'alive plants?' I need to know more about them if I am going to fight them, as well as a proficient way to deal with them while not destroying your crops, sir. I believe they may be saved after the mage is defeated as well, and I sincerely hope that is the case." she stated, reaching for her hoop in her bag.

WC: 205 / 200 ♥
    PC: 7 / 20 ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 2:49 pm

"Of course. This man's appearance is very old, as he wears black robes with tattered clothing. He has an extremely long beard, that is white and rather curling. His beard is rather impressive, ye! He is very scary, and loves to cause suffering on others. That is why he is placing this curse on the village. He wants us to be unhappy and suffer, as he wants everyone that is happy to. As for the monsters he has been creating with our crops, there are three different types that vary in strength. The puny tomato, the bulky corn, and the terrifying broccoli. These look fairly cute, but they are as deadly as cute." he informed her, showing emphasis.

"Thank you for sharing this with me. I will help to the best of my ability, while trying to cause as minimum destruction to the withered crops as possible." she responded, getting up from sitting at the fountain. Kiwi high-fived her, and they began to walk into the fields of withered crops. The crops in this field looked rather sad, as they were blackened and drooping. "I need to help this poor village, this is so sad..." she commented, as she prepared to look for the monsters that caused this mess.

WC: 209 / 200 ♥
    PC: 8 / 20 ♥

Rolling 5 dice rolls for the monsters~!

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th September 2017, 2:49 pm

The member 'Desirée Blooms' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job TV6mrb1 Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job TV6mrb1 Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job MPfmPli Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job UtKyMUJ Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job X6fB6gw
    desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 3:16 pm

As Desirée and Kiwi walked out of the housing-section of the village, standing near the fronts of the fields were ten shucks of fresh corn, which confused but intrigued Desirée. "I wonder why those are right the-" she stated, being interrupted by a yellow smoke covering all ten of them. "What in the?" she exclaimed, as she reached for the purple Crystal on her hoop. "From Chrysalis, I summon thee: Amethyst!" she exclaimed, following in a purple light shining from above her. A girl sunk down from the light upside down, and hopped into a stance with her scythe.

"Yo. What can I do for you, sir?" she asked Desirée, which confused her. "Just attack those corn monsters." she asked, while she began to spin her scythe above her head. She noticed that they all seemed to be grouped together, which would make for the perfect attack. As she was charging her attack, they also seemed to, which worried Desirée. "Make sure to jump while mid casting, Amethyst." she asked her, which she nodded in approval. "Of course I will, what makes you think I wouldn't?" she responded cockily, giggling at the fact that she would be able to fight for Des again. After all, the last time she was in a very similar situation.

WC: 216 / 200 ♥
    PC: 9 / 20 ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 3:59 pm

As Amethyst was spinning her green and black scythe above her, it spun so fast that a large updraft was created above it. Her purple hair began flowing upwards, signaling that it was her time to finally strike. She let out a loud scream, and jumped upwards, riding the updraft. The corn all fired bullets of corn, which would launch a stream of small corn-parts to her location, missing her since she jumped higher than they expected. She then slammed her scythe into the air at rapid speed, which sent a wave of sound directly at the corn monsters. This sliced right through them, making them explode into small pieces of corn.

"Good job, Amethyst." Desirée told her, high-five-ing the Crystal. "Pffft, I could have done better tho." Amethyst said, rolling her eyes. They began to walk farther down the path, which was lined with small oak trees. These fruit bearing trees also seemed to be affected with this curse, as they were appearing to be rotted in the bark, as well as the fruits appearing to be grey in color. "How sad," Kiwi stated, flying up to touch one of the apples. As he touched it, the apple fell off the tree and was crushed on the ground.

WC: 209 / 200 ♥
    PC: 10 / 20 ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 4:55 pm

"Don't you just loooove getting disappointed?" a herd of voiced asked behind them, each having a different tone of voice. "Huh?" Desirée asked, turning around, and gasped. Behind them was a mix of monsters, red and green. Half resembled green broccoli, and half resembled tomatoes. "Well look who it be!" one of the broccoli yelled, laughing. "You look like a piece of blue cotton candy! Ha Ha!" a tomato shouted at Desirée, pointing at her all blue attire. "Take that back you little vegetable!" Kiwi yelled, turning into an orange-red color since the tomato had insulted Desirée. These vegetables also were in a giant group, which was very useful for Amethyst.

"You are going to regret insulting the Chrysalis summoner, vegetables." Amethyst yelled, and begun swinging her scythe furiously above her. This created a giant updraft, which cleared the clouds in the sky above. "You can't hurt us, purpley! We are tomatoes and broccoli! You are just a purple haired girl! Ha Ha! You look like... a berry! Ha!" one of the tomatoes yelled at the Crystal, which made her eyes widen. "What did you just say about me?! A berry?! How dare you?!" she screamed, preparing for the strike.

WC: 201 / 200 ♥
    PC: 11 / 20 ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 5:12 pm

After their smack talking, the tomatoes and broccoli began to charge their attacks. It was a good thing that Amethyst began charging a lot sooner than they did, which gave her the perfect time to charge her attack. She once again jumped into the updraft of her scythe, which brought her up to an arial view of the enemies. She swung her scythe and slammed it into solid air, which sent a shock-wave of sound toward the twenty enemies. This wave passed through all of them, causing all of the tomatoes to explode into red dust and clean slices of the fruit they had been. However, since she had used her maximum amounts of power as her time ran out, she sunk into the ground as she landed. "Thank you for your assistance, Amethyst." Desirée exclaimed, reaching for her Crystals once again.

"From Chrysalis, I summon thee: Heliotrope!" Desirée yelled, summoning another Crystal to deal with the remaining enemies. She had never got to summon Heliotrope before, which was exciting for her to finally be able to. Heliotrope arrived in a smoke cloud, began mixing her potions to through at the broccoli. "I already have you covered!" she yelled, shaking her entire body and the potions. This distracted the broccoli from charging their attack, since she had a rather revealing outfit on at this time.

WC: 226 / 200 ♥
    PC: 12 / 20 ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 5:33 pm

As Heliotrope mixed the flasks of potions in her hands, the colors of the liquids swirled into different colors. They also began to fizz, meaning a chemical reaction was occurring. She did a twirl through the air, and threw the flasks toward the broccoli monsters. It exploded into fog, resulting in ten green fires burning out of their vegetable-corpses. They then burst into tiny pieces of broccoli, which sprawled around the farmland. Luckily, no crops were harmed by this explosion, except the broccoli monsters. "Good one, Heliotrope!" Desirée told her, high five-ing her. "No problemo, gorgeous." Heliotrope responded, sinking into a frog and hopping into a hole in the ground. "Oh goodness, not another one of these..." she thought to herself, sighing.

As she looked around, she noticed everything was coming back to normal! The crops began to sprout again, returning to their natural state! "Oh my goodness, we did it Kiwi!" Desirée shouted to her companion, hugging him. The trees around her changed into a vibrant green, as the apples began to ripen and turn fresh and fragrant. "I'm so happy, Kiwi!" she exclaimed, dancing around. "You shouldn't be, because now my target is you." a voice behind her said, and began to cackle.

WC: 206 / 200 ♥
    PC: 13 / 30 ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 6:15 pm

"Hm?" Desirée began to speak, as she turned and screamed. "Y.. You.." she said in fright, backing up. This was the man that the town's leader described earlier, an elderly man with a giant beard wearing dark clothing. "It would be wise if you leave right now, young lady. I am reeking havoc on this village, and want it to die!" he yelled, backing away from Desirée to prepare a spell. "From Chrysalis, I summon thee: Pink Calcite and Bismuth!" she screamed, gripping onto two different Crystals from her hoop. Two different colors of light appeared in front of her, one pink and one purple-blue. A woman in a beautiful armor dress appeared with a glass sword, as well as a woman dressed in an all pink getup.

"Attack this man!" Desirée ordered them, as Pink Calcite sprinted very far away from him. He thought she was fleeing, but it was not true; she was a sniper, which could dish out plenty of damage. She began to line up her sights, as near the battle there was a close range battle going on. Bismuth was sprinting towards the man, and sliced the side of his torso open with her glass blade. Her sword then shattered due the energy exerted, but she knew the glass would reform on the sword eventually. "Prepare for this, little girl! Curse Magic!"

WC: 227 / 200 ♥
    PC: 14 / 20 ♥
    HP: 190 / 200 ♥
    MP: 75%

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 4th September 2017, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th September 2017, 6:15 pm

'Block Dice' :
    Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job FailedBlock
    desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 6:15 pm

rolling.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th September 2017, 6:15 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Helping the Beanstalkers | Solo Job Attack
    desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 6:52 pm

OOC NOTE THAT IS IMPORTANT: SINCE THE DICE ARE NOT WORKING TO DETERMINE IF THE CURSES WORK OR NOT FOR THE DARK MAGE, I AM MAKING IT ROTATE A HIT/MISS/HIT/MISS ORDER.
    THIS WAS APPROVED BY AN ADMIN.

While Desirée was anticipating the man to shoot something at her, nothing happened, which confused her. Immediately after thinking that, her right leg went entirely numb, causing her to fall onto the ground landing directly on her face. "Ow, you little-!" Desirée screamed, as a gunshot flew through the trees into the dark mage's shoulder. "Ah shit!" he yelled, keeling over. A bit of blood began to swell into his robes, leaving a dark red stain showing on his shoulder. "I wouldn't have to do this if you would stop!" Desirée shouted at the man across the battlefield, while he stood up and began gloating as Desirée couldn't get up because of her paralyzed leg. "Kiwi... I hate this..." she said, curling into a ball with her movable limbs.

"You are going to pay for this!" Kiwi yelled, flying at rapid speed toward the dark mage. Kiwi jumped into the dark mage, bewildering him. "What are you doing?!? Get out!" he screamed, as Kiwi emitted good light into the evil soul of the enemy. The enemy screamed, clenching his brain as it happened. Kiwi hopped back out and flew over to his companion, sitting on her body which was still on the ground. "I'm gonna get you back for that one! Curse magic!" he yelled, and began to laugh evilly.

WC: 221 / 200 ♥
    PC: 15 / 20 ♥
    HP: 170 / 200 ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 7:33 pm

As the elder man rose his hands to cast the curse, it seemed to miss Desirée and hit a tree behind her instead, causing the tree to fall over. Apples sprawled across the field, crushing under the tree's branches and log. "Damn it, I missed!" he yelled, as Bismuth began sprinting towards the elderly man. She lunged at him, piercing his other side with the glass sword. After she landed the attack, he grabbed her wrist and threw her against the tree, causing her to shatter into a million shards of glass. "Oh gosh, Bismuth!" Desirée screamed, as the paralyzing began to fade from her leg. She got up and looked toward Pink Calcite, which had apparently switched sides of the battlefield so she could confuse the dark mage.

"Do you want to know the real reason I targeted this village? Because I hate non-magicians! They all deserve to die!" the dark mage shouted, cupping his fists. Desirée could see Pink Calcite lining up the shot, preparing to snipe him in his throat. She hoped that this would be a fatal blow, therefore making him pass out. However, she had no idea if it would mess up or not.

PC: 16 / 20 ♥
    HP: 170 / 200 ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 7:42 pm

As Desirée was watching Pink Calcite line up her final shot, he cast a successful curse on her. "Hello, daughter. It's Goody." she heard in her head, making her eyes tear up. "I regret dropping you off in the woods when you were a little girl. It was of pure ill-intentions, and I am so sorry." said the voice in her head, as she realized it was of the dark mage's intentions. As she furiously looked at him, he grinned, knowing exactly what she was doing. Immediately, a bullet came flying out from behind the man, shooting through his chest. "Argh!" he yelled in agony, struck with pain. Pink Calcite burst into cherry blossom petals, notifying that her time was up in this area.

"From Chrysalis, I summon thee: Moonstone!" Desirée yelled, gripping onto a translucent stone on her hoop. The sky was glazed over with a beautiful blue and purple haze, with a small moon sitting in the middle of it. Moonstone appeared out of nowhere, and bowed toward Desirée. "Hurt him! Kill him! Do what you must!" she ordered her, as she experienced more voices inside of her head of her father. Moonstone began to charge a spell, as the dark mage did as well.

WC: 208 / 200 ♥
    PC: 17 / 20 ♥
    HP: 150 / 200 ♥
    MP: 50% ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 8:07 pm

As Moonstone was charging her spell, the moon began to glow a purple outline, which also showed in her hands. The dark mage tried to cast a curse on Moonstone to stop the charging, but he missed and hit another tree, causing pears to fall onto the ground and get crushed by the log and branches of the tree. "Just... One.. More hit." Moonstone said slowly, as the purple outline turned into an indigo color. She then swung the moon in a complete circle and slammed it into the dark mage. He flew into a fallen tree, cracking his back on the log. "I.. I've been defeated..." he said slowly, dissipating into smoke and embers.

"Moonstone, thank you so much." Desirée told the Crystal, which bowed as she rose into a moon and burst into light. "Kiwi, are you okay?" she asked the companion, which seemed to have been napping on a fallen tree after he had attacked the mage. "I'm fine, are you okay?" he asked her, flying up into her hair. "Yes, let's go back to the village to tell the leader about what we did." she told Kiwi, walking back into the village in which was a few miles away from the fight.

WC: 206 / 200 ♥
    PC: 18 / 20 ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 8:24 pm

As Desirée and Kiwi walked back into the village, they noticed that everyone was gathered in the center of the town around the fountain. They all seemed to be sad and gloomy, each sitting down crying or pouting. "Guys, I'm back~!" Desirée exclaimed, running into the crowd. "Did you fix the curse?" the leader asked her, adjusting his fur coat. "Yes~! Go look out there!" she exclaimed, pointing to the field through the gates of the village. The entire town ran out into the field, and their sad faces turned into happy faces. Spreading across the land were golden fields of wheat and corn, which looked a lot different then the thorny mess that was present when Desirée had arrived in the town.

"Oh my goodness, you fixed everything!" the townsfolk all exclaimed together, dancing around in the fields of wheat. "Thank you so much, Desirée Blooms of the Black Rose Guild!" the leader exclaimed, giving her a sack of jewel. She was also given a salad made of the produce of this farm, which tasted like pure fantasy. "Thank you for letting me help!" she expressed, reaching for her golden hoop of crystals for a mode of transportation.

PC: 19 / 20 ♥

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 4th September 2017, 8:35 pm

"From Chrysalis, I summon thee: Opal!" she exclaimed, gripping onto the iridescent crystal that shone multiple colors on her hoop. A multi color light shone from ahead, which formed a beautiful pink-haired angel in front of the crowd, which amazed them. "You are so talented! You are beautiful! Such a powerful mage! We love Black Rose! Come back anytime! We love you! Marry me!" could be heard from all sorts of people in the crowd, with all different voices. "Aw, it was nothing~!" she said, as she tied Opal's skirt together to form a swing, that she could sit on the way home.

Opal flew up a few feet and Desirée hopped into the swing with Kiwi, preparing to head back home. "Come back any-time, Desirée!" she heard from the leader, which she smiled at. "Of course~!" she exclaimed, following in Opal shooting upward into the sky. "Weee~!" Kiwi expressed in joy, happy to finally be able to go home. They were flying over fields and fields of golden wheat plants, as well as seeing cows and horses grazing on open fields. "Ahh, the life of a wizard." she exclaimed, falling asleep to the sound of the wind blowing, looking at fields of gold, which she knew she was the one that saved.

WC: 214 / 200 ♥
    PC: 20 / 20 ♥

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 2:38 am