Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dragon Vs Dead [Solo]

Asteris Kaiser
    Asteris Kaiser

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aurageyser Dragon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dragon Vs Dead [Solo] Empty Dragon Vs Dead [Solo]

Post by Asteris Kaiser 28th August 2017, 5:26 am

Humans were infuriating and confusing. They infuriated and confused Asteris while alive, with their societies, their cultures, their money, stuff, values, and more. Asteris had resigned that as he was now he wouldn't be able to understand humans for a long time to come so he shouldn't bother with it for now. Dead humans were another thing altogether and only infuriated him. Dead human moving once more were annoying, even more so when some of them picked up the habit of not staying down even when he used his currently strongest spell. In his mind he saw the undead as pests born of pests, bundles of corpse, magic, and will shambling about and doing what undead did, which was either stand around or go attack something, the latter being more common because liches and necromancers could get a bit cocky and decide to attack the nearest settlement full of capable fighters, mages, knights, and angry mobs.

He was considered a guildless mage, which he was fine with as he figured that there would be no guild large enough to fit him. But the guildless could pick up jobs here and there from some request boards that were out in public. He had seen some interesting jobs and if they weren't taken when he returned from this job he would take them. But for now, since he had chosen to help a man gather soul sparks and also clear out some pests that wouldn't stay down. The Silent Cemetery came into view and Asteris landed on a clear patch of earth.
    Asteris Kaiser
    Asteris Kaiser

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dragon Vs Dead [Solo] Empty Re: Dragon Vs Dead [Solo]

Post by Asteris Kaiser 28th August 2017, 5:27 am

Dice roll!
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th August 2017, 5:27 am

The member 'Asteris Kaiser' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Dragon Vs Dead [Solo] MPfmPli Dragon Vs Dead [Solo] UtKyMUJ Dragon Vs Dead [Solo] TV6mrb1 Dragon Vs Dead [Solo] MPfmPli Dragon Vs Dead [Solo] TV6mrb1 Dragon Vs Dead [Solo] X6fB6gw Dragon Vs Dead [Solo] UtKyMUJ Dragon Vs Dead [Solo] TV6mrb1 Dragon Vs Dead [Solo] X6fB6gw Dragon Vs Dead [Solo] UtKyMUJ
    Asteris Kaiser
    Asteris Kaiser

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Asteris Kaiser 28th August 2017, 7:12 am

Already upon landing Asteris was immediately accosted by several undead already. They were all skeletons apparently, which was much better for Asteris' draconian sense of smell, they would not smell of pungent rotting flesh, which was wonderful. There were many skeletons, 25 in total, a couple were unarmed and the rest were armed with bows and swords. What was strange was that 10 of them were of a dark bone complexion and that worried him. They swarmed him and tried to charge him but he wasn't going to let them and took flight immediately, staying above and surveying their numbers. He immediately flew to the side to dodge arrows that were flying towards him.

"Aaah...pests." Asteris muttered loudly and flew to the side again to avoid even more arrows. "You are reminding me how tedious I find dealing with is." He quickly charged his beam and fired upwards. "Aura Dragon's Domain!" The sky was illuminated with the same light that he usually glowed in and multitudes of light pillars struck done on all of the skeletons. It wasn't enough to immediately eradicate them but it was enough to hurt them to some degree, Aura Dragon's Domain made for an excellent opener in times like these. "Shinigami I call upon thee." His reaper guardian appeared beside him. "You know how I find them tedious and I know how you find them offensive to your line of work, let's go deal with them together." His reaper didn't nod, but he did conjure his scythe and pass the crowd over once, twice, three times. The white skeletons fell easily under the assault but the black ones remained standing.
    HP:95/95HP(20/20Aura)
    MP:92%MP
    Weak- 10HP
    Strong- 14HP
    ADD: Active 2 Turns
    Shinigami: 47.5/47.5HP
    Asteris Kaiser
    Asteris Kaiser

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Asteris Kaiser 28th August 2017, 6:06 pm

"Pests born of pests, I am not usually one to do this sort of thing but be at peace already." Asteris said, infuriated as the skeletons refused to die. He could see another wave of his Domain spell coming in but it looked like the black skeletons were a lot tougher than he expected them to be. "I will admit," Asteris began as the sky above glowed the same color he usually did. "You are pests to me, lesser pests born of greater pest but pests nonetheless. However the dead should remain dead, that is something I firmly believe in and enforce whenever I can, through mt words and my actions." He tilted his head to the side, towards his Shinigami. "I do not know if you can comprehend me, nor do I care, but my friend over here is a Reaper, a Death God. Your presence offends him very much. I have gleaned the true nature of the heavens, and it is beings like them doing more paperwork than actual work.

"So please, do us all a favor and die again already." As if through some unseen signal the Shinigami moved through the skeletons, cutting them apart with his trusty scythe. He stopped his assault and his Domain fired down again, engulfing the dead in pillars of harming light and energy courtesy of draconian magics. The white skeletons fell and didn't get up again but the black ones reassembled themselves easily. "Die already!" He flew closer and used his Aura Bolt to end them. "Finally."

Then more skeletons came.
    HP:95/95HP(20/20Aura)
    MP:84%MP
    Normal-40HP
    Strong-60HP
    ADD: Active 1 Turn/s
    Aura Bolt: CD 3 Turn/s
    Shinigami: 47.5/47.5HP

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:25 pm