Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Testing New Limits, and Rising to New Heights

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Testing New Limits, and Rising to New Heights Empty Testing New Limits, and Rising to New Heights

Post by Lilim 31st July 2017, 6:13 pm

I arose, renewed and full of energy. The other two were zoned out, sleeping or some sort of rest depicted on their faces. My body, back to full health, though slightly changed, felt renewed and full of vigour, I thought to test my new body, and so I walked to the door, opened it, passed through it, and carried on my way, shutting the door behind me. I leaped down the flight of stairs, and landed silently, skipping a couple steps after landing to diffuse the kinetic energy. I moved through the outer door, and covered my eyes against the sun, before noting the clouds covering it. I walked down the street, and found my way to the verdant Hargeon park, and stretched my limbs. I covered my limbs in shadow, and tore off my clothes, and made a my usual day clothes, a tank top, shorts (Though they're pretty short shorts.), and my denim jacket. Then I released the shadow cover, and stretched again, before running around the park at a speed that outclassed my original speed. I stopped after a while to take a breath, and decided to sit in one of the park benches, and whittle time away for a bit by counting clouds.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Testing New Limits, and Rising to New Heights Z8lAzQC
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Testing New Limits, and Rising to New Heights Empty Re: Testing New Limits, and Rising to New Heights

Post by Kaja Jelen 1st August 2017, 1:38 am

Akane

Akane woke up by a noise and looked with sleepy eye's around the room. She just saw the door closing and looked at Aera's bed, which was empty. Guess that I need to get up as well. Though Akane as she pulled the sheets away. She stood up and walked to her clothes and she dresses up. She took her Taichi and placed it on her waist. She walked out of the room and went down stairs, expecting her to be in the restaurant area of the inn but she wasn't there. She looked a bit dull around and tried to think where she would go to. Hmm, maybe she is getting fresh air? The park would be the best place for that. So she decided to take a look there.

It took her a while before she found Aera, who seemed now healthy and in her usual garb too. She was sitting on a bench in the park. "Good morning," Said Akane with a smile "Do you feel better?"

Stats:
    Mana: Health: Stats:

Spells:
    Spell: Abilties: Cooldown:

Enemies
    Weak: Normal: Strong: Boss:

OOC:
    WC: Post: Note

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bianca§
    Testing New Limits, and Rising to New Heights 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Testing New Limits, and Rising to New Heights Empty Re: Testing New Limits, and Rising to New Heights

Post by Lilim 1st August 2017, 8:07 am

"Do you feel better now?" I heard a voice ask from beside me, intoning their question with moderate concern in their voice. I turned my head, and saw Akane standing beside me, fully dressed and armed. I flipped off of the bench, and landed on the ground, one footed. "Yep~ I'm also wanting to know what I can do now. My body aches for motion, and action. Would you assent to fight with me? No better way to test one's abilities." I did a couple back-handsprings backwards, and landed on my feet, and dropped into combat position. "Ready whenever you are, OK?"

HP:210 (5% UA Bonus from Secondary Magic.)
    MP: 100%

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 2nd August 2017, 1:52 am

Akane

Akane listened to Aera and was surprised by the invite for a duel. "Sure, why not." Said Akane while being impressed by Aera's movement. How I'm going to fight? She picked the yoroi and shinobi requip cards from here satchel. She looked at them. More speed would be better.. She looked at Aera ..she seems faster. "Requip Shinobi!"
    Requip Shinobi:
    The card shined bright yellow and gold and spread over her body. Her garb transformed into a garb of dark grey and green. "Requip Kusarigama!"
    Requip Kusarigama:
    The card in her right hand shone bright yellow and gold and from that light a kusarigama appeared in her hand. She picked up the chain with her left hand and went into a combat pose. Right leg forward together with her arm and swinging the heavy ball in a circle next to her. "I'm ready."

Stats:
    Mana: 80% Health: 200% Stats: Firm Stance,

Spells:
    Spell: Requip Shinobi, Requip Kusarigama Duration: 3, 3 Cooldown: 4, 4

Enemies

OOC:

Active cards:
    Firm Stance:
    Requip Shinobi:
    Requip Kusarigama:

Last edited by Berggeit on 3rd August 2017, 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Bianca§
    Theme:

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 2nd August 2017, 11:03 am

"OK, let's go." I said, as Akane readied herself for combat, I stayed in Forgiveness mode for my magic, and I immediately enveloped myself in a bright light, which then separated itself from me, and took my shape, with the addition of angel wings. It set off, launching itself at Akane, lunging at a speed comparable to mine. (at breakneck speed.)
    Spell Used:
    I laughed for a moment, and said to Akane while they were being attacked by my Einherjar spell: "Having fun yet?" before I mentally commanded the Einherjar back to me, where I took it by the head, and killed it, summoning up my second spell, the 10th Level Seal, Sacrifice.
    2nd Spell Used.:
    And from beneath the ground, 4 chains appeared, and wrapped themselves around Akane's arms, or so I hoped, since I stopped paying attention at that point in time, because I was calling all of the shadow to the area to me, and used another spell, my Needles of the Shadow Dragon Slayer.
    3rd spell used:
    "Come on, you go." I taunted a bit, before taking on an incorporeal form, making myself a 3D shadow.
    UA used:

HP:210
    MP: 55%

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 3rd August 2017, 6:46 am

Akane

Akane was impressed by the beauty of the light that engulfed Aera but took a step back when that same light charged her. She tried to fend it off and heard Aera laugh. Akane rose her kusarigama to hack at the head of the being of light but it suddenly retreated back to Aera who killed it. Whate? Then chain rose from the grounds and Akane jumped up. Yet not fast enough the two of the chains took her by her left leg and she fell back to the hard ground. She hacked at it with her weapon but realised it didn't do much to it. The chain would limit her speed and movement.

"I still have an..." Said Akane, but before she was attacked by shadow needles before she was able to finish her sentence. "I won't go on but these will." Said Akane as she grabbed for her satchel. "Requip Yumi!"
    Requip Yumi:
    and the card shined golden as a large yumi bow appeared in her left hand.  "Elemental Bound: Holy!"
    Elemental Bound:
    and light gray pulse of light went from a third card. "Long draw!"
    Long Draw:
    a golden pulse of light shinned over Akane and stayed in her arms but faided softly.
    "Keen Marksmanship"
    Keen Marksmanship:
    Shouted Akane whilst holding another card, a pulse of shiny blue light went out from the card over her body.

Akane took three arrows out of her quiver on her hip and laid two arrows in her bow hand and she placed on the string. She pulled the arrow back and a holy light surrounded the arrowhead as she pulled it to her cheek and she loosed it. The second arrow flew away only a few seconds after as well as the third. Three arrows, tipped with the holy light, flew through the air as small comets with their bright white tails of light. Heading all three for Aera. Where is she gone to? but then she saw a shadow on the place where she had been.

Stats:
    Mana: 70% Health: 150% Stats: Firm Stance, Keen Marksmanship

Spells:
    Spell: Requip Shinobi, Requip Kusarigama, Requip Yumi, Element Bound, Long Draw Duration: 2, 2, 5, 0, 0 Cooldown: 3, 3, 6, 2, 1

Enemies

OOC:

Active cards:
    Firm Stance:
    Requip Shinobi:
    Requip Kusarigama:
    Requip Yumi:
    Elemental Bound:
    Long Draw:
    Keen Marksmanship:

Bianca§
    Theme:

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 4th August 2017, 3:43 pm

What I wasn't expecting was a fast Re-Quip into another weapon. Nor was I expecting a rebuttal to my attacks that included three arrows tipped in Holy magic. I dodged the first, only to be impaled by the other two in my back. I growled quietly, then I ripped out each arrow, with each feeling like knives. I turned, and something in my mind clicked:
    UA Used:
    To which my body melded itself, my solid form underneath the shadow pale, and almost dead looking, with my hair under the shadow became shadow. I activated my artifact, and started floating up into the air, still in shadow mode. I then called up two separate spells, first was one of my favorites, and so I laughed, and Lightning arced up from the ground, covering the ground itself in arcing electricity, and multiple spouts of electricity arced and snaked itself through the air, and it danced. The second spell wasn't so obvious. The first indication of any sort of spell craft would be barely visible to anyone not immediately in my range. Only a small ball, void of all color, balanced on the tip of my finger, drawing in all light from around it. As it grew, it became more visible, and the area of lightless-ness grew and grew, until the entire, electrically irradiated park had no color, even the energy surging had no color,  it just contrasted the grey and black of the colorless area. Then I pointed it at Akane, and the small ball landed 10ft down the way from her, in front. The ground around the ball then was orbited by two white dots, and those dots ate away at the ground, until the black dot was floating in a divot in the ground, until it detonated, and expanded outwards, each being a 25ft bubble. I then landed, and fell into a two dimensional shadow, hiding myself inside Akane's shadow, and moving wherever it would.
    HP:163
    MP: 25%

Two Spells Used:

Cooldowns:
    Skill Einherjar: 6 Posts Left.
    Needles of the Shadow Dragon: 4 Posts (Coolodown not started)
    10th Level Seal: Sacrifice: 5 Posts (Cooldown not started)

Durations:
    Needles of the Shadow Dragon: 1 Post Left
    10th Level Seal: Sacrifice: 2 Posts left.

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 10th August 2017, 7:14 am

Akane

Aera was pulling two of the arrows that hit had hit her and suddenly she changed. It was hard to spot underneath the shadow but Aera changed like she had done in the room in the inn. The shadow with Aera started to float in the air. Lightning arced up from the ground and the electricity was all around her. The electricity reached Akane and damaged her. She felt the electric current through her body, it hurts. Next where three explosions with fire and thunder, she had not seen from where it came and when she couldn't find Aera after the dust settled.

She grabbed an arrow out of the quiver and placed it on the bow. Her legs shaked a bit. "Where are you? Show your self." Shouted Akane. She turned around to look and wanted to walk around but she tripped over. "Damm that chain." Said Akane with a few curse words. She crawled back up, ready to release the arrow where ever Aera would show up.

Stats:
    Mana: 70% Health: 110 Stats: Firm Stance

Spells:
    Spell: Requip Shinobi, Requip Kusarigama, Requip Yumi, Element Bound Duration: 1, 1, 4, 0 Cooldown: 2, 2, 5, 1

Enemies

OOC:
    WC: Post: Note: Still working on it -_-

Bianca§
    Theme:

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 18th August 2017, 9:51 pm

Akane seemed unsettled, and unnerved. My shadow form distracted her vision long enough for me to vanish, and I watched her fall over the chain, landing flat upon the ground. I walked over, and shattered each chain holding her in place, and vanished again, disappearing from view, inside the electrified ground. I watched Akane from a distance, before lunging at her from the shadow she produced, striking her in the shoulder, and vanishing again. I repeated this process again and again, over 4 differing strikes, which included a kick in the back, a flying knee into the side, a leg sweep, and a simple punch to the back of the knee. I landed opposite her, behind a tree as I let the phantom mode leave my body, and stepped out a single step from the tree, shadows convulsing around my hand that sat prettily behind my back. I ran forward, and said "Claw of the Shadow Dragon", and unleashed the shadow-y torrent unto Akane. I then danced back, and waited unto a moment before spinning behind a tree again, breathing.

Spell Used:

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 7:45 am