Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rambles, lets talk

Vincent Puck Cross
    Vincent Puck Cross

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Rambles, lets talk Empty Rambles, lets talk

Post by Vincent Puck Cross 25th July 2017, 9:37 am

So other then rping? What do others like to do? Hobbies? Games? Music? Cosplay? I mean the list can go on and on and on. As we all know, people like to art? I just wanna know, I enjoy making new friends so I figured why not try something and talk. So I can say right now I have work, ff14 and a friends wedding to get ready for. So time is limited here but just saying.

For me right now I have few cosplays to finish and some books as well. Behind on weekly things in game but also behind in other games over all. *taps finger against chin* Looking for new music if anyone wants to share, and books and games. I can't really think of anything else to really add to this but let I would like to hear from you all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"I know, I've asked this before...but is ebony really that good?" - Noctis Lucis Calem
    Rambles, lets talk O6euzU8
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rambles, lets talk Empty Re: Rambles, lets talk

Post by Hania 25th July 2017, 10:01 am

Nii sama you need to draw me art D<

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rambles, lets talk 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 25th July 2017, 2:08 pm

Hey Vincent,

I would say my hobbies are literature (Song of ice and fire, lord of the rings, apprentice ranger etc), learning about history (specifically 10.000 bc to 1648 for Europa and south east asia with the exception of Japan which would be 10.000 bc to 1870.), writing and we got a welsh pony stud at my parents place which also counts as hobby.

My favorite games (series) would be Minecraft, Total War Mount and Blade, Witcher, Elder Scrolls and Age of Empires.
    Favorite music genre's would be Rock, Metal, Nightcore and Classical. Bands like Sabaton, Amon Amarth, Heidevolk and a few other's that I don't know by name. And composer's like Bach, Mozart, a Russian guy who's name I can't write (he did Overture 1812) and a German Speaking one who did the "Die Forelle"
    I would love to do cosplay but don't got the time for it nor the space and tools at my own place. I had hoped that I would have the time to create and Ashigaru (Japanese footsoldier) armour at my parents place in the holiday but I don't think I got the time for it. But I also still want to make my own overcoat and shield for a +- 10/11 century knight armour (basicly mail only) that I hope to posses in the futher. Colours would probably be beige or copper coloured with a goat on it in black or brown.

I study for History Teacher btw.

Bianca§
    Rambles, lets talk 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Vincent Puck Cross
    Vincent Puck Cross

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Vincent Puck Cross 2nd August 2017, 10:28 am

OMG YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?! DRAW YOU TRASH ART?!

Oh well that is a lot, and great news. Thank you for sharing, I enjoy most points of history but I tend to keep as much as I can on hand of learning And music wise is another new thing. But that is always fun.

"I know, I've asked this before...but is ebony really that good?" - Noctis Lucis Calem
    Rambles, lets talk O6euzU8

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 7:32 am