Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Time To Kill.

The Hustler
    The Hustler

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Imperial Combat : Tactical Assault
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Time To Kill. Empty Time To Kill.

Post by The Hustler 28th June 2017, 12:01 pm

Job Title: Honorable Death- The Death of a Time-tested Warrior.
    Player Requirements: 1 D-Rank Mage Only, 1000 word count minimum
    Job Requirements: Slay the Warrior Honorably
    Job Location: Oshibana
    Job Description: One day, on the Post board, a Warrior posted a request: help him go onto the afterlife, with an honorable death. He, in the description of the request, said he cleared it with the Magic Council, so any Legal, or Neutral guild mage can fulfill the request.

Enemies:
    Boss: Ior Valiir, The Aged Warrior- This man, living 80 years, feels time take its' toll finally, and so put out the request, so that he goes to Valhalla, not Hel. He wields nothing but a plain kite shield, and a Double-Edged longsword. His shield will block 1 D-Rank damage, and his sword deals 1 D-Rank Damage. The man himself takes 1 D-Rank damage to kill.

Reward: 1.5K Jewel. D-Rank XP

-- credit to Aera Tylidae

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[/url]
    The Hustler
    The Hustler

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Time To Kill. Empty Re: Time To Kill.

Post by The Hustler 28th June 2017, 1:30 pm

Coming from Hargeon Town from gaining her passport and unexpected secondary job, Adalia was now in Oshibana.  She bought a map after getting paid from the man that had given her a job, who was shocked to see Adalia find his jewelry, and had plenty to spare.  She decided to come to this place because it was the central point of Fiore's railway station, and it would be valuable to see everywhere it could go.  Having got off the train, Adalia chose to wander the streets to see what type of town it was; Oshinbana was a small town, with plenty of stores and citizens.  It would probably be a nice place to live, if you could ignore the near constant noise the trains made.

She came across a crowd surrounding something, and while she wasn't normally one to care for what the public was paying attention to, the cheers of what sounded like fighting piqued her interested.  She was able to squeeze through the tightly knitted crowd, not without some bumping and hitting, though.  As her small frame emerged from the large crowd, she saw the end of it - an old man kicking a youth and him falling to the floor, with a pointed sword at him.  There was apparently some duel going on, and the old man won.  The old man sheathed his sword and extended his hand, to which the young man took and stood up, a hint of embarrassment on his face.

The young man went back into the crowd, and the old man spoke with a loud, mighty voice.  "If anyone feels like they can defeat me, step forth!"  Some of the men around were ready to take arms against the old man, though, he continued speaking, "However, in order to defeat me, you must kill me!"  Every single potential challenger then backed off.  They really liked the idea of "putting an old man in his place", but very much didn't want blood stained on their hands.  The old man, realizing this, was evidently annoyed.  "Come on you babies!  I already cleared it with the Magic Council - you won't be a wanted criminal for killing me."  Still, no one stepped up.  It was quite a sight, really.

Just as he was ready to pack it up and leave, however, Adalia decided to step up.  After suffering the defeat in the hands of the man she encountered upon first entering the country, she quickly realized that she wasn't good or strong enough, so she took many opportunities to enter combat.  The old man looked at her carefully, then asked, "What's your name young lady?"  Adalia, giving him a neutral expression, replied in kind, "My name is Adalia.  I'll accept your challenge."  The voice of a little, young girl couldn't be taken very seriously by most of the crowd; many of them laughed at her, but she wasn't bothered in the slightest.  "Well, my name is Iyyor.  I must introduce myself before every one of these spars.  Should I be defeated, I do not want my name to leave history."

Adalia decided early on that she would not use her rifle or magic against this man, and only pulled out Eleventh Goddess, her sword, from her sheathe.  Seemingly accepted her challenge, the old man wields his shield and sword properly - tight, but not too tight.  His stance was ready, but, relaxed.  He clearly had some experience beforehand, and it was most likely his age restricting him.  "I will not kill you, and I will do my best not to harm you, young lady."  Adalia couldn't help but smirk - of course he wouldn't.  This was practically an execution waiting to happen...  or so Adalia thought.

OOC STUFF:
    Wordcount - 617

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[/url]
    The Hustler
    The Hustler

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Time To Kill. Empty Re: Time To Kill.

Post by The Hustler 28th June 2017, 7:06 pm

Adalia decided to make the first move after the two stared at each other for about a minute, with complete silence in the air.  She charged at him in a rather typical manner, and slashed at him when she was in range, which was blocked; pretty standard, she wasn't surprised.  Adalia followed it up with a jumping roundhouse kick, which again was blocked in a standard manner, only with the mans arm this time.  She was getting ready to place her sword on the ground to practically breakdance on his face, but using the same arm he blocked Adalia's kick with Iyyor used it to grab a hold onto her foot and actually slammed her on the ground, hard.  He said he wouldn't kill her, and even though he said he'd try not to harm her, he damn sure had no problem hurting her.

Adalia was already seeing stars but she couldn't let up yet; fortunately she had landed on her back, and was able to see the attempt on the stab on her, rolling away just before it was able to pierce her abdomen.  Another stab downwards was coming, even though Iyyor didn't make the movement she knew.  Prematurely, she got on her hands and from a handstand, pushed herself upright just as the second stab was coming.  She predicted he would try to slash at her from behind, so she in term slashed at the location he would have to come from, and she was right - their blades met in a fierce manner, both eyeing each other during the clash.  He smirked; he found the opponent he was looking for, and the crowd was gasping and cheering them both on.  Adalia, however, was completely silent with focused eyes.

Adalia broke the stalemate by kicking him in the sternum, which pushed him back and caused him to cough up some spit.  Adalia didn't allow him to rest; she pressed forward and went for an overhead, powerful slash, intending to split him in half, but he rose his shield just in time.  She was deflected backwards, but the shield literally shattered to pieces in the process, so now it was only him and his blade.  They both went back to the stalemate they had at the beginning for about ten seconds, and they both knew what was coming.  The end was near for one of them, and Adalia was damn sure not to be the one to be defeated here.  The man gripped his blade tightly and took a samurai-like stance, while Adalia gripped her sword with both hands and rose her guard to where her left elbow was the same height as her shoulder, with the very end of the blade aimed at Iyyor.

They both charged at each other.  It appeared as a moment, slowed by time.  They both saw the others every movement, and there were no mistakes in their moves here.  As they were to meet, Iyyor began his diagonal slash, but it was too slow; Adalia saw it perfectly.  She just barely shifted her weight downwards, just enough to avoid any damage, and pushed herself towards his sternum, piercing his heart with her blade.  As her blade came out from his back, Iyyor coughed up blood, and let go of his own sword.  He couldn't help but drop his weight onto Adalia, who had now retreated her blade from his chest and laid him down carefully.  "Good...", he had to wheeze and breathe heavily in order to speak, "...fight."  He gave her a smile as he closed his eyes.

The old warrior was no more.

OOC STUFF:
    Wordcount - 1217

[/url]

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:18 am