Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hunting a what

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hunting a what Empty Hunting a what

Post by Nadarr 8th June 2017, 11:04 pm

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t27980-mermaid-on-the-loose)

Serenzo looked over the side of the boat as they crashed through the waves of the sea. he listened tobthe crashing waves and the seguls flying over head.  He sighed a tad dissappointed in a small way though still smiled as he does. He wasnt a huge fan of boats since he had on this collar, he could swim withbit he just got tired quickly.  He thought about jow he was even  here to begin with.  One minute he was sleeping below deck the next he was being called a stow away and a slave. It might have been worse if the leader of golden phenox hadn' t said he was there as her help. Thus He got tied into a job with the guild leader of the golden phenox guild.  Aperently they were hunting a rumor about a mermaid or something if that nature.  He had heard about this rumor from the ports of hargeon before.  But he wasn't told many details about it yet.  He looked over at her as she explained something about him declaring he was allowed to be here.  He was curious about why she would go up to bat for some one like him since they have never met before.  Was this how light guilds were suppose to be.  Many questions popped in his mind, he only knew the golden.phenox guild by what he has heard around the guild after all.  As she started to wrap up he looked put to the ocean his chain dangling over the edge as she walked to him.  as she got there he looked at her " thanks for helping me out, I'm Serenzo slave of lamia scale, I'm sure you have questions just like me but could you explain where we are going..." He asked having been a stowawy he had no idea where they were even heading. He just woke on a movie g boat he had snuck on for a quick nap. As he waited for her to answer he could over hear crew mates whispering about his collar.  He advanced hearing was a blessing and a curse, on the plus side he could hear even the most silent for approach him,  but the down fall was he was forced to hear every negative thing about himself.  You never got use to it and frankly he never wanted to but he did what he always did.  Beared it and smiled...after all what was he gonna do to them, he was just a slave.

(/sorry it is short I'll post more in the future) WC 364

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:13 am