Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sky God Slayer, Third Generation

Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sky God Slayer, Third Generation Empty Sky God Slayer, Third Generation

Post by Luna Jaeger 8th June 2017, 6:40 pm

Username: Luna Jaeger
    Secondary Magic Name: Sky God Slayer, Third Generation
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Luna Jaeger's Secondary Training (Wordcount)
    Description:  Sky God Slayer fuses the elemental properties of wind with the deathly properties of God Slayer magic. Conjured winds are corrupted and used to deliver an advanced technique of darkness-based decay that eats through flesh in steady, concentrated pushes, leaving perfect lacerations upon enemies; the magic cuts cleanly, despite that in truth it's not a cutting art at all much unlike true wind magic. Wielding the black winds is no easy feat and demands wielders worthy of its potential.

A very difficult to master technique in which one conjures dark magic within air currents is necessary in order to wield Sky God Slayer, which unlike God Slayer forms, demands that the user constantly perceives and adapts their spells in action as they are being actively used against enemies. It is easy to lose focus while doing so, as wind is a free and ever-changing element by nature, thus it is imperative for wielders of Sky God Slayer to enrich their method of casting with meditation; most practitioners wield pure, unbridled hatred to attain mastery of the Black Winds.

The caster who wields the magic of Sky God Slayer may do so as if the magic was an extension of herself, conjuring the corrupted winds near-effortlessly and using visual prowess to manipulate the magic in whichever way is required. The magic is as if an extension of herself, however it is also limited to the ability of one's eyesight and line of sight. This means that if an area is obscured fully that magic simply cannot activate, however even if one's eyes are fooled if there is still line of sight the magic will activate.
    Strengths:

• The magic is a fusion of Air and God Slayer magic, a powerful mixture.
    • The winds can be easily redirected once cast by visual prowess.
    • Air magic is strong against Earth magic as it erodes earth.

Weaknesses:

• Sky God Slayer is not as proficient with winds that cut through foes.
    • As it is God Slayer magic, it is nulled by certain demon slayers
    • The magic can be dealt with by removing eyesight/line of sight
    • Wind magic only serves to heighten flames and fire magic

Abilities:
    #1:
    #2:

Spells:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Luna Jaeger on 12th June 2017, 3:28 am; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sky God Slayer, Third Generation Empty Re: Sky God Slayer, Third Generation

Post by Hania 11th June 2017, 9:19 am

Hello Luna, my name is Tamashi and I will be your grader this time around. Any alterations, requests or suggestions I make will be made in this wonderful colour. As with any grader if you have any worries, concerns or even questions feel free to send me a private message and I will get to it as soon as I am capable of doing so.

The Grading:

When these things are sorted, please bump to alert me and I will come back when I am able to take a look.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sky God Slayer, Third Generation 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 1262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 12th June 2017, 3:16 am

I fixed everything that you requested.

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 12th June 2017, 3:31 am

Record of Grading:

Sky God Slayer, Third Generation ABT_zps5xjxsyen

Sky God Slayer, Third Generation 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:25 pm