Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Introduction

DragonCry
    DragonCry

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill: Telepathy
    Third Skill:

Completed Introduction

Post by DragonCry 11th May 2017, 2:28 pm

Hi there! I'm new here and this is my introduction!
    I have a character named Ellie Felta who I normally have in the Fairy Tail Guild. She uses Heavenly Body Magic and telepathy magic. You see, Ellie was born deaf, and therefore considered "weak" as normally you need to be able to speak your spells in order to use them. But not in her case. She learned how to use heavenly body magic without speaking her spells, just casting them. When she's with her friends and guild mates, she uses her telepathy to communicate with them, which is also helpful in battle, but when she's out in public and the like, she normally uses sign language, hoping at least someone will understand her.
    Well, that's my character. Looking forward to roleplaying on here!
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Introduction

Post by Noheme 11th May 2017, 3:05 pm

Welcome to FTRP DragonCry~

Your character sounds quite interesting and I always had a strange weakness for disabled characters, so I'm looking forward to eventually playing with you. If you need help with anything, feel free to message me or even better, members of staff who are always around to help.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Completed Re: Introduction

Post by Guest 12th May 2017, 7:57 am

Heyoooo!!!!

Welcome to FTRP! ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay here!

If you have any questions! Please don't hesitate to ask a staff member! :) You can find out who these are by clicking the staff list on the right side bar! :)

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:24 pm