Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter!

Haku'na Matata
    Haku'na Matata

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 825

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Deliver My Letter!

Post by Haku'na Matata 9th April 2017, 3:01 pm

Job Info

Job: Deliver My Letter!

Player Requirements: Must be done under 10 posts. 500 words total. This increases by two posts and 200 words per extra mage.

Job Requirements: Deliver the love letter.

Job Location: Magnolia Town.

Job Description:
    There's this man in Magnolia who wishes to send a letter to one of the most popular celebrities in Fiore, who seems to be his childhood friend and love interest, and surprisingly, that celebrity is heading to Magnolia Town. You must get through many fans and enter the backstage if you want this to happen. Just don't get caught by security, or else you won't be able to give the letter.

Reward: 600 Jewels

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinity Hydra's
    Deliver My Letter! Jfppgz10

Haku'na Matata
    Haku'na Matata

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: Deliver My Letter!

Post by Haku'na Matata 12th April 2017, 10:36 am

The sun was just beginning to shine in the town, when a familiar face began treading through Magnolia town. it was Haku'na, the Celestial spirit mage whom was making his way around Fiore. This was his first visit to Magnolia town, and he was keen on discovering as much as possible about the town. He was beginning to grow fond of local herbs, having read about a hero herbalist in a novel recently. Haku'na decided to try to locate the local apothecary, when he could hear some one shouting in the distance. "Tristan!!" the man continued to shout as he ran happily towards Haku'na, with a goofy grin on his face. Haku'na stood there baffled, he knew the man couldn't be talking to him. Yet there he stood, alone on the pathway in town.  The man caught up to him, and realized his mistaken. After apologizing, Haku'na was able to get some information from him. Apparently his name was jeff, and Haku'na looked identical to the brother of his childhood sweetheart. He heard she would be arriving today in Magnolia town, and confused Haku'na for her brother. "I knew it.... I'm going to have to commission a guild to deliver this letter to Rosa for me." The beaten older gentleman said sadly to himself out loud. Never one to give up a chance to earn some Jewels, and earn credit for his guild. Haku'na accept the job on behalf of Infinity Hydra, and left the man in a state of excitement. He never guessed the calm, smiling young man before him was a mage. Haku'na made his way for a massive stadium that the woman Rosa was supposed to be performing at later on. He was contemplating how to best proceed into sneaking backstage. Then he remembered whom he looked like, so he just started walking though everyone.

WC:308

Last edited by Haku'na Matata on 12th April 2017, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinity Hydra's

Haku'na Matata
    Haku'na Matata

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haku'na Matata 12th April 2017, 10:52 am

A few of the guards, even happily waved and greeted him. "Welcome back, Mr.Tristan." was a statement heard several times. Haku'na could see the dressing room to Rosa in the distance, with a few guards in it. "Great, I was hoping she was here already." Haku'na said to himself in a low tone, not wanting to give away his position. After several minutes of watching, Tristan left the dressing room. Haku'na knew his chance was upon him, not knowing how long he would be out of the room. The mage waited just a few more minutes before exposing himself out of hiding. He slowly walked casually up to the room, before being stopped by one of the guard. "Hey, who are..!?" The guard said looking down at Haku'na. His eyes popped out of his skull, when he saw his face. He also believe that Haku'na and Tristan were identical, and began apologizing immediately. Haku'na didn't say a word, and simply walked past him. He was laughing hysterically on the inside though. He entered the room to find a beautiful blacked woman, with pale skin sitting in front of a large mirror. "Tri....stan?" The girl said as her voice broke, sounding concerned. It would seem, she wouldn't be as fooled easily as the rest. "Nope. I'm actually here to deliver a letter to you from a childhood friend." Haku'na said calmly to the woman, as he reached a letter out to her. At the same moment she grasped it, the door opened up. There stood Tristan and two security guards, confused and angry, staring towards Haku'na. The young wizard laughed and said, "I guess its my time to go.". Haku'na instantly ran towards a window behind them, smashing through the glass. They were on ground level, and he took off running. The men were in shock, and took several seconds to regain their composure. "After him!!" shouted Tristan to his guards. However it was too late, Haku'na was already leaving them well behind, and making his way to Jeff.

WC: 338

Infinity Hydra's

Haku'na Matata
    Haku'na Matata

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haku'na Matata 12th April 2017, 10:56 am

Job Completed

Infinity Hydra's

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 4:21 pm