Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Play the (Delivery Girl)

Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kiah Lake
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Play the (Delivery Girl) Empty To Play the (Delivery Girl)

Post by Lacey Botticelli 8th April 2017, 8:50 am

Job:
    Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kiah Lake
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Play the (Delivery Girl) Empty Re: To Play the (Delivery Girl)

Post by Lacey Botticelli 8th April 2017, 8:51 am

Since she was already in Magnolia Town and planned to be there for the entire day, Leah decided to try to help out at least another person before she wandered around. Later, perhaps some time after noon, the redhead wanted to go to the local markets and browse for weapons or light armor. Maybe she could meet a fellow mage there or something. Not quite lost in her thoughts, the girl slowly made her way down the sidewalk towards the delivery van she had passed earlier. The closer she got, the more clear it was that the van wasn’t moving very quickly. Only when she was standing right in front of it did the green eyed girl realize that the vehicle had in fact come to a complete stop. With an expression of polite curiosity set onto her face, Leah stepped around the van to peer into the driver’s seat, inclining her head as slightly as possible. It was rude to gawk, after all.

Inside was an elderly man wearing a white T-shirt that hung off his frame, along with rumpled black slacks. His features were twisted into an image of someone most distraught, and the redhead immediately rapped on the glass of the window sharply. “Hello?” the man seemed to give her no response, so the skinny girl tried again with more force. “Hello? Good sir, are you quite alright?”

The man jumped up in his seat with a start, and the girl reflected that he was lucky not to have slammed the crown of his head against the roof of the van. “Eh?? Oh, little lady! Yes, you can be sure that everything’s going to be jus’ fine, but I’ve got a problem you see. It’s not the end of the world, but my magic truck broke down and I got at least twenty something more houses to visit. The mail isn’t heavy or nothing, but my old bones aren’t up for the walk. Today’s got to be another payless day, but if luck’s on my side I won’t lose my job for this.” His eyes drooped at the thought, and the man let his head fall back on the seat dejectedly.

“What if I deliver the mail for you?” That was all Leah said, but the man immediately seemed to have regained his spirits. He blabbered on about how grateful he would be, and the mage simply smiled and nodded in a friendly manner. “You’ll pay me, right? Not much, just something for a gal who takes time out of her busy schedule to help a fellow.” It wasn’t even being cruel, for the man said he’d be glad to pay her about two hundred jewels if she would do the task for him. Immediately, the redhead set out to complete it. The parcels and letters together weren’t particularly large or heavy, just as he had said, so she was able to carry maybe a dozen at a time of the mixed bunch. She left the heavier ones for last, since it would be easier to only carry five.

The first batch went by quickly, as the girl either threw the subscriptions on the front porch, slid the letters and small packages into either mail boxes or slots, and rang the doorbell once for the more substantial packages. The larger ones took a bit more time since she had to ring the doorbell every time, but Leah got it done fast enough. When her mission was complete, the mage returned to the truck and smiled lightly at the man, who paid her without another word. Briefly the green eyed girl wondered whether she ought to carry the man to the nearest mail station, since he could get someone to pick up his truck there and also wouldn’t have to try to walk back. Deciding to go ahead and do it, the redhead walked back to the driver’s seat window and proposed that she bring the man wherever he needed to go to contact another worker. Reluctantly, for he had heard that she was a busy girl, the man did agree, and Leah set about trying to summon Ilosa.

It took quite some time. The creature was stubborn and sorely did not want to carry anyone aside from Leah anyways; it had been the girl’s mistake to let that fact slip of what she wanted the appaloosa pegasus to do. Eventually, Ilosa agreed with the condition that the mage would allow her to eat an entire batch of snacks from her magical box. Despite the fact that she was loath to do this (her absolutely favorites were in there, which was why the animal had chosen it, just to spite the redhead) the ReQuip mage did agree. So the beautiful horse allowed the feeble mailman to sit on her back before she trotted over to the shadows to travel to the mail center. Leah reflected that she was thankful how the nature of Ilosa didn’t let the rider feel all the bumps in her steps that an ordinary horse would have no control over.

When Ilosa reappeared and the girl checked that indeed, the pegasus had not abandoned the man somewhere random (in fact, she had made an enormous show out of bringing him to the station and had taken the time to prance around with her wings unfolded almost completely) Leah let the creature go back to the world of pure magic. After all, the animal had attracted a lot of attention from the people on this lonely suburban street; it wasn’t every day that they saw a pegasus. As surreptitiously as she could, the redhead slipped away from the area. Time for the market.

948 Words.

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 3:57 pm