Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I will get a licence [Job/Solo]

cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,425

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I will get a licence [Job/Solo] Empty I will get a licence [Job/Solo]

Post by cimbaman 5th April 2017, 3:26 pm

JOB:

While on his journey to Terra Ignis, Poom somehow ended up in Motor City. He didn't like the city, it was full of grease, gears, and smoke, everywhere there were grease monkeys, gear heads, tinkerers and those of that ilk, and Poom was not one of them.

He walked the streets with no particular aim. There were many bike and motor shops. The streets were greasy and black from all the soot and motor oil. Poom was sure his clothes will need cleaning after he gets out of here.

Walking down the street Poom was in front of a small yellow building, that was neither a shop nor a mechanic's. It looked unusually clean, so Poom entered it.

WC:118/500

Last edited by cimbaman on 14th April 2017, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I will get a licence [Job/Solo] Empty Re: I will get a licence [Job/Solo]

Post by cimbaman 7th April 2017, 8:31 am

The inside of the building was looking very shabby and old. On the big poster, covering almost the whole right wall, it said "MOTOR CITY DRIVING ACADEMY".
    And that is when Poom decided that he will get a driving license. There was a short line, so Poom didn't mind waiting.
    The wait was surprisingly long and just as it was about to be Poom's turn, the clerk at the desk went on a break.
    Poom was very bothered, but he came here with one purpose and that was to get a driving license.
    If I waited this long I will wait more.

WC:220/500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 7th April 2017, 8:33 am

After half an hour the break was over and the clerk was back.
    Wanna driving license? You own a car? You ever drove a car? said heavily tattooed man.

Poom was startled but answered.
    Yes, no and no.

The man looked him and said Go there and wait for your instructor, he or she will come and you will have your exam then. pointing at the bench near a red door, behind a curtain.
    Don't you need my name? asked Poom slightly confused.
    Kid if I had the name of every person who ever took the driving exam, this would last forever. If you pass then we will see to those details

Poom sat on the bench patiently. He didn't know who would be his instructor and he didn't care. He knew the driving license will help him, and he wanted it now.

WC:363/500
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th April 2017, 8:33 am

The member 'cimbaman' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    I will get a licence [Job/Solo] NormalMonster
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 8th April 2017, 2:58 pm

The red door opened and there stood a man about Poom's age, he looked very tired and bored.
    Hello I will be your instructor. Come this way and let us start your test. the man said tying his long hair in a ponytail.

Poom followed him, and behind the door there stood an old almost broken vehicle that looked like a carriage. Poom had never before seen a magic vehicle so he was very surprised. Not knowing what to do Poom just stood there waiting for the ponytailed to make a move.
    Come on, sit. Let's get this over with.
    Poom went to the carriage vehicle and sat on the front seat. As there were no horses, Poon just sat there, looking at the stick that was now between his legs. Upon further inspection Poom found a tube with a strap right next to the stick.

WC:509/500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 8th April 2017, 6:09 pm

The ponytailed man sat in right behind Poom with a stern look on his face.
    Come on, take that SE-plug and let us start. just as the ponytailed man said these words, a car was pulling up and Poom saw that the driver was holding the stick and the strap was attached to his wrist.
    Poom copied those actions, he put the strap around his wrist and took the stick in his hand, only pushing it slightly, making the car move forward. This was Poom's first drive ever and he was excited, the ponytail guy not so much.  
    During the drive, the ponytail man gave Poom instructions, while talking about his work as driving instructor, about how mages have it better than non-mages, about how he doesn't get why the Magic council has so much power even over non-mages.  
    When the drive had ended, to the surprise of both ponytail man and Poom, Poom did everything perfectly.  
    All the left turns, all the right turns, all the signs it was like Poom had them all already in his knowledge, hands, and eyes.
    The ponytail man gave Poom a piece of paper and Poom returned to the waiting room where another man took his name and gave him his driving license.

Poom continued his journey to Terra Ignis, to the guild Infinite Hydra, and their GM The Fire King.

WC:737/500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 9th April 2017, 3:26 pm