Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Late Afternoons at (the Cosplay Café) [w. Suna and Aioai]

Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kiah Lake
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Late Afternoons at (the Cosplay Café) [w. Suna and Aioai] Empty Late Afternoons at (the Cosplay Café) [w. Suna and Aioai]

Post by Lacey Botticelli 30th March 2017, 7:39 pm

Job:

Late Friday nights were the best, and Leah had experienced this firsthand yesterday evening-- more accurately, this morning. After lingering in the streets and casually pick pocketing wealthy fair goers at the local festival, the emerald eyed mage had been all tuckered out by the time she slid between the sheets. Little did she know just how dreary and grey (drastically so when compared to the bright lights of the night which might possibly have been induced by something) the entire world would seem when she pried open her eyes the next morning. Leah forced herself to crawl out of bed to study her haggard reflection in the mirror.

Nice, she acknowledged, studying the serious eye bag action she had going on with her face, An' in't my rent due on to-day? I ought t' probably go n' get meself a job. Just not lookin' a like this, the girl grudgingly attempted to be practical. Before any business, however, her room seemed to need a bit of tidying... oh, and was that an apple and toffee milkshake sitting in her fridge? It begged for consumption.

-----------------------

"Ungh..." As she rubbed her eyes lazily and stood in front of a fountain in the middle of a public square, the mage wondered what exactly she was doing in the capitol anyways. After all, there wouldn't be any need for rent payments or electricity bills, or invoices from the water and plumbing companies, if she simply stayed at the guild hall. Since when was Leah this foolhardy-

"Excuse me, miss!" the redhead turned halfheartedly to glance to her left, from which direction a portly middle aged man with a receding hairline came bustling towards her. His eyes showed panic, and inwardly the girl groaned at the thought of complicated situations of helping people. Immediately upon arriving at her location, the man burst into a long explanation of what he wanted. Really, all the mage heard was jewels and being well paid, and provided everything, and also that the businessman needed to pay his bills. Well, that was a situation that she could feel sympathy for every person caught in, so Leah reluctantly cocked her head at him and started to respond.

"Well, ye see sir, I's like t' take yer job, but it's like, I jus'-"

But he interrupted her swiftly and went on about how he had already recruited two other females to work, and how grateful he was, really, that she had been willing to assist him. It was just from 6 to 10--

"In the morning, ye?" Two hour shifts sounded heavenly to her, but then- oh no, it was indeed a sixteen hour shift, with a few breaks for lunch and rest in between. Altogether, she would have barely an hour of break the entire time. "Sounds like as slave labor," the mullberry haired female grumbled under her breath, but she followed the man back to his cafe with as least of a dejected expression as she could manage. The girl was a sucker for free food (which was promised) and also jewels. Not to mention in all honesty, she kind of wanted to help out a guy who also happened to have troubles with the bank sometimes.

"Right, so then I'll just leave you to get settled and meet the other girls, do pick out a lovely costume as there are several in the back. Your day starts in thirty-five minutes!" And then he was storming out of the back room, leaving Leah alone with a bank of lockers covered with a coat of peeling tan paint. Where even were the costumes, and who were her coworkers again?

610/750 Words. I know, I know. Let's just make ordinary posts and we can not worry about going over the word count too much... intro posts are long anyways. The man's code color is #6699cc for your reference.
    Suna Maralu
    Suna Maralu

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Late Afternoons at (the Cosplay Café) [w. Suna and Aioai] Empty Re: Late Afternoons at (the Cosplay Café) [w. Suna and Aioai]

Post by Suna Maralu 30th March 2017, 11:15 pm

Last night was the worst. Suna gave a sigh as she patted down the pockets of her casual purple wear. She was tired, aggravated and was on a bad losing streak. She had decided to visit this place to visit some gambling spots but had struck out on luck even while cheating. She hated losing money and normally her streak of loses wouldn’t have been so bad. What was truly awful was the fact that the wallet that had money set aside was missing.  Suna didn’t live in the town so she had planned to get a place to stay at a cheap motel. Now that it was gone that put a wrench in that plan. She managed to sneak into an unchecked room but was constantly being woken up by staff who had little respect for an empty room’s privacy.

“Well I guess the only thing to do now was to roam around.” The raven haired girl said out loud as she roamed the streets. Suna should have just moved on to the town but she wanted to see more of what the town had to offer. “It’s a bit of a downer though I’m out of mon-“  She was cut off  by an “Excuse me, miss!” The raven haired girl gave a look at the very old looking pudgy man. He spole too rapidly for Suna to really follow every word he had said but she heard the word ”Jewels.”

Suna had to thank whatever being was up in the sky for an excellent two bird one stone situation had just fallen into her lap.

“I don’t know what you exactly need but sure.” The girl agreed not really caring too much about what the job was about. Jewels were jewels and at the moment she needed them badly.

Apparently, what she had said gave the man a new hope as he said some more things in a rushed manner and ran off. Suna assuming the man had forgotten all about her just followed behind. The two made it inside the restaurant and she was quickly pushed into a locker room.

”Now I’ll be right back! I must find others to help out! Oh, now we don’t have too many costumes your…” The aging man gave a fake cough. “Your size so please find one as I go find others!” Suna gained a glare as the man had said that and if he hadn’t ran off before she could say something… ”Well I don’t know what I would have done. It would have been something!” The job was undeniably needed and so she really only gave a sigh.

”Well I guess I should find a… Costume. She didn’t really know what she was going to look for and so decided to just roam the locker room. As Suna walked she had opened some of the lockers that were missing any sort of lock . To her continuing streak of misfortune the lockers were either empty or had trash in them.

The unlucky mage had found the area that had the mentioned costumes. Some of the costumes were on the floor while others had been hanged up on a clothes rack that had wheels on the bottom. ”I should’ve listened a bit more.” Said the regretful Suna.

The raven-haired girl had barely began looking through the costumes when she heard the man come back. He gave a similar set of sentences before storming out of the area. “Hello?” Suna called out to determine if anyone would respond.

589/750
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow Dragon slayer, 2'nd gen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Late Afternoons at (the Cosplay Café) [w. Suna and Aioai] Empty Re: Late Afternoons at (the Cosplay Café) [w. Suna and Aioai]

Post by Aioai 31st March 2017, 3:52 pm

Blind devotion, empty notions. Like a roaring ocean slowing motion, we'll merge into the masses. At once all race and classes. Return me to stardust, we'll burn ourselves to ashes, flare up in gleaming flashes 'cause smoke lingers after fire. Fading, breaking down, but we'll rendezvous at: the end, my friend and light. The darkness left behind. Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire. Lay down your troubled mind..>/div>
    we'll kindly cease to be. As we intertwine with the universe;Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire
    Muttered and utters, the soft speech of two danced everso faintly—Depth beyond the entrance of the ‘locker room’, it appeared more as maze, left and right, clothes were racked, with lockers tagged with numbers and names shaped the pathway; radiance sheen and shimmered of metallic surfaces and glossy wooden floors, adding a natural light and a lesser nervous feeling. The sun glazed it’s eyes upon the world, the windows changing room held themselves high, towering up the building to cease the ‘peeking toms’—Couldn’t they just get a ladder? Once pure white, cotton wraps stained ebony, once brilliant pastels, a robe corrupted, gloves stained dreary and a long skirt painted misfortune, these item littered the flooring of the West path-end of the locker room—Not found among these clothes was something more important, a visor shaped almost like a crown, made from what seemed like silver and stones of some type, but, it looked like nothing from this earth. Gleaming, the sunshine’s along this surface of the visor, and it simply twinkled so heavenly—Placed atop of a crimson towel, the crown found itself set and to the right side corner, a voice lingered awhile the crown’s surface mirror two figures.

Round the corner, four feet gap, walls on one side and lockers on the other, two figures held themselves ‘wedged’—Tall and slender, quite muscular.(link) Skin like ivory with a kiss of vanilla, smoldering orbs held to a honey hint, his eyes held a vividness, a peculiar interest—Short, combed and not that messy, dandelion was the colored of these strings, this strings called hair. “Your apprehension is most.. Signifi—Vital, ma chérie.” Seductive in tone, his voice as soothing a lavender, rough wasn’t found in his speech, he seemed quite elegant, however, his attire seemed other wise. Fashioned out of what seemed to be latex, it was mere a costume made out of a type of leather—Barely covering his torso, let alone his chest, it seemed only his legs had coverage along with his arms. As he spoke, his glistening orbs stared towards a female figure whom stood with her back to him, the farthest from the corner and at the end.

She seemed rather quiet, genuinely quiet, her body didn’t show annoyance nor stress, no fear, nothing—Possibly, she was focused? Lavender or amethyst, the purple cloth caressed the female’s frame, pressed underneath this frame, her bosom bound by white bandages, as her waist held the same fate—Oriental, this purple cloth held itself short, almost twelve inches above the female’s thighs, a kimono, a short one at that; the furi, the sleeves below the armhole, held themselves two, almost three feet long. Topped over this kimono, a white fabric, longer than one’s normal Haori and less formal, it held itself sleeveless, the inner color being black, and some ends being ripped, signs of wear—A fight of sometype? Tied over the two an obi, black, gold and red found itself bound by a golden rope, something she was currently tying. Finalized, adorned on her hands and legs, white bandages found themselves tied, no doubt, a special thank you to the male next to her.

Reaching to his left, a sword called a chokutō lied next to him, it was commonly called a ‘straight sword’ and it was by all means quite real, real sharp. “Mon amour.” He spoke out again, this time, he stood up to his feet and the height difference between them was quite differentiating—Turning to face him, the tresses colors silver with a creamy tint danced within the motion, as a chopstick loosely held some hair. Between them, she was about five’six and he was about six’three, an inch was barely even call a gap between them, they were beyond close—Reaching out for her hand, he placed the chokutō within her grasps. He was gentle, behind his lustful and flirting nature, there seemed to be more between them, the female and him atleast. “I am concerned, amour. A word scarcely leaves your lips, but these words are mere actions. Are you content? Are you hap—At least.. Tell me.. Has your leg stopped hurting? I desired—” Seductive turned dull, the elegance in his voice faded into something more beyond it, his voice held concern as his body found itself in a kneel—Standing before him was a female who choose not to see, choose not to speak and barely choose to eat. Cutting him off, it seemed she choose one word, painted along her face was nothingness, an expression of emptiness, but she did feel something, she never knew what it was—She always felt misplaced or as if something was missing. “No. I am not hurting currently.” The female, her voice, it was as empty as her face, but it had some type of life, it was just... It was just so guarded, so hidden.. So protected.

“Ah.. Good. I apologize. The owner is grateful for your services.” He murmured in a concern, also in a type of relief. Turning away from the female, it seemed their conversation was almost to an end, but his hand grasped her’s as he pulled her along, not forcefully, of course. One of the most noticeable things about the female, her eyes, they were closed, to others, she must’ve been a blind one. With his other hand, he picked up the pillow with the crowd or visor, and placed it within his locker, right above where it was sitting actually. Within this action, it seemed someone had called out, a voice of something unfamiliar. “Hello.”.

Turning to his left corner, he noticed someone, a small someone, the honey coat orbs looked upon a girl with raven hair. “Greetings. You must be one of the newer recruits here to help with business.” He welcomed the girl, it must’ve been rather awkward to see a male in the women’s changing more, but in actuality, they were basically co-ed changing rooms. Sizing up the girl before him, she had a frame that seemed close to the words ‘frail’, she looked quite thin, skinny and seemed rather pale, atleast, in his opinion. “Huh... You are a petite.. Tiny and dainty. ” Reaching to his right, to a third row of lockers, he put a code, a simple four digit one. Pulling it opened revealed a neatly folded outfit, it’s colors held to two, black and white, pulling it out, it was a mere maid outfit—A choker, headpeice and black leggings included, all tied to a hanger. As he did this, he spoke “You need to be a bit more showy and revealing than those more curvaceous.”.

Tossing the outfit to the raven hair girl, he simply turned to the female behind him, stepping to the side so she could be seen. “Meet Aioai. A female you are going to be working with. She is here today as a means to help me out, and the old man.” He said dully, he didn’t seem very friendly to the girl, but more friendly as he turned to address Aioai. “If any concerns or questions, just find me. Okay, amour?” He said, with a smile. As the female named Aioai nodded, he simply turned away and begin to walk, leaving the raven girl and the blind girl alone together, but it seemed he wasn’t going to far, atleast out of sight..

Aioai, the woman held to shadows and isolation, her quiet nature. Upon the male dismissing himself, Aioai found herself even more quiet, if she could never be that—Tilting her head downward, she slightly unsheathed the chokutō. She didn’t have to see it, she could hear it, it was sharp, gravely rip and it wasn’t for display—Funny, wasn’t this.. His chokutō..? The sword was black wood, beautiful and finely polished, Zek was such a weird guy. If she could smile, she would, but, she found herself greeted by a dark feeling, it always stripped away such ‘happy’ feelings. Nonetheless, she found herself thankful, he basically saved her, this was just one of the few ways to pay him back. With the Raven girl before her, Aioai didn’t seem that friendly, or rather, just not talkative, hopefully, she would appear as a blind person and a mute, but, she did try to greet the girl. Lifting her right hand, she waved to the girl before her, a ‘hello’ type of way. She seemed to have a good sense of her area around her, so her hand didn’t hit anything.

1,403/750. I’m just here to be social qq
    Health: ?? • Mana: ?? • Theme: Link • Aioai: LinkPicture: Link
    made by Wolf of GS
    Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 31st March 2017, 4:16 pm

Her lips threatened to curl downwards with distaste as the girl pried open one of the beige lockers to witness an impressive clump of mold growing in the bottom right corner. As she flung the door shut with a resounding clang, Leah hoped the door wasn't dented or anything. It would be even more of a pain to have to pay this old fella who dragged her all the way here. With a decidedly neutral expression, although her eyes told a different story ("I won't bite you if you approach me") the redhead sauntered out of the room. Truth be told, it was unknown to her why the proprietor of the cafe had left her in an apparently empty room, but perhaps he had made a mistake. Or worst case scenario, it was a malicious attempt to get her confused, which made absolutely no sense. After all, she could theoretically just walk out the door and quit right now...

After stepping a few doors down the hallway of the back area, her ears caught a single female voice murmuring a hesitant greeting. Starting in that direction, Leah continued to listen closely, since a male different than the establishment owner seemed to be speaking. He drifted on about someone's figure, and then he spoke to a person named Aioai (who having been addressed in a slightly different fashion in the very least seemed to be another person). So that was a count of at least three people in addition to herself; why, the man had lied! He had claimed there were only three other workers, but no matter. Arranging her expression to be light and amicable, the emerald eyed mage gently pushed the door open. Much to her chagrin, it swung open heavily to hit the door stopper with a muffled 'thud.'

"Niesce is my name, Niesce Lily." She neglected to introduce her guild, but it was by design since who knew if these people were from guilds less favorable to a legal mage's presence? It seemed like an odd group: a slim girl with ebony hair and pale skin; a female with hair the color of snow and a complexion of cream without peaches; and a... well, not exactly scantily dressed but in an outfit that left not so much to the imagination, a young man. The latter brushed by the redhead as she slid into the room. Her simple introduction would have to be well enough for now, since she needed to set about finding a costume as soon as possible. Although the old man had claimed her shift was to be starting in over a half an hour, who knew how much time she had to spare now? Anyways, he had lied once-- and the girl detested being lied to.

Rifling through a stack of frilly costumes that had been tossed into a heap on the ground in a corner of the room, the girl paused to run her left hand through her hair. Flipping it back over to remove the part and get the hanging locks out of her face, the mage glared at the pile of fabrics, stitched together rather haphazardly. Clearly this was not exactly a high quality fashion show going on here. Finally settling on a very cute silver A-line dress with what seemed to be a theme of neon blue accents, the girl quickly stripped and slipped on the borrowed clothing. Due to her excessive height compared to many other females, it was a bit short; but the long black stockings and high boots fixed that problem to the obvious degree. Turning away from the corner and her half-privacy, the red haired girl crossed the room to what seemed to be a basket of wigs. Just as she had suspected, there was a perfectly hued head piece for her costume. As she adjusted the blue wig, which had been styled into two long twin tails, she glanced at the two other occupants of the small room.

"I'll be heading out to the front now," she said, announcing the words in as fluid of a voice she could possibly make it. Deliberately keeping out her accent was hard without jittering her speech or stuttering.

1310/750 Words.
    Suna Maralu
    Suna Maralu

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suna Maralu 1st April 2017, 12:40 am

Suna regarded the very oddly dressed leather man with a bit of curiosity. The man had given a greeting to her and it led her to guess that he was an employee.  The man seemed nice enough and her being very sociable she wanted to say a more proper hello. Though the odd examining look gave her some shivers. She wasn't a fan of being inspected in the way that the leather man was doing. The comments on her frame and how they were said did nothing to help with the uneasy feeling. She had begun to say something that would have been in some sort of insult but had been cut off by an attack with a clothing element.

Her vision was blocked and all she could hear was something about an Aioai. She removed the vision impairing clothes to see that the very unfriendly sounding man had left something. What he left behind was a very pretty looking snow-white haired girl and a also pretty red haired girl. Suna didn't know if the white haired girl was in some sort of costume or if it was her usual wear. Neither really mattered to Suna however, what did matter was she enjoyed the color scheme. Suna was a fan of purple and that was all she needed to know. Someone who wears purple couldn't be as bad as leather man right? The girl, Aioai had even given a wave of hello.

Now the other girl she was wearing much less purple, well no purple at all but Suna had a just as easy of a time determining that the red haired girl wouldn't kill her. Miss red had an expression while very neutral was betrayed by that easy to approach look in her eyes. She had also given her name so that was enough for Suna to like her.

There was really only one negative about the two so far and that was the height difference.
    Suna wasn't very tall and the awful leather man's earlier comments held their ground well when she compared herself. Niesce walked by the two and Suna not wanting to miss a chance of introducing herself did so "Suna Maralu is what they call me! But most just call me by first name Suna." She said cheerfully flashing the two a smile. Though the smile didn't seem like it would work too much on Aioai as she had her eyes closed. Which was an oddity but maybe she was blind. Suna shrugged as she had been reminded by the sight of Niesce who was already changed into what seemed like just a size smaller costume. Suna chuckled inwardly to herself as the woman spoke about heading to the front. She supposed Suna was nervous or maybe embarrassed about the situation."I'll see you up there!" She said cheerfully trying to keep any source of a giggle out of the words.

"I'm going to go change okay?" Suna said to the maybe blind Aioai and hesitantly made her way towards the back.

She had her costume and didn't really need to inspect through any of the laid out costumes. She also liked her short black hair and would had been upset if she had to obscure it's view. So really all she had to do was strip down and change into what looked like a maid outfit (pic reference). When she had done so she inspected her out fit."Damn" She said as she inspected herself and saw that the awful leather man had good tastes in clothing. The outfit in itself fit very well and it seemed very nice to her. It was a black and white off the shoulder top put together with a very large skirt. The skirt ended with white frills that she had honestly thought she liked. The outfit had also add some cover in the form of long sleeves that ended in similar frills for her guild tattoo that she might have just remembered. The outfit also had two white ribbons, the bigger one was near her lower back and had the important job of holding her dress tightly together while the second was more of a decorative small white ribbon. The black leggings were a bit odd but she liked how they fit snugly. She decided to style her hair slightly with the head band she had been given and was pleased with what she had done with it. The only annoying part of the whole outfit was the tight choker she had struggled to get on.

She placed her own clothes into a locker that had looked relatively clean and closed it. She walked back towards the front area where she saw Aioai and Niesce still there. Suna got excited and quickly closed the distance between them. "Oh you're still here, well you look like some sort of samurai so I guess you're in a costume then." She said in a similarly excited and quick sentence. "It's nice to see you still here too." She said to Niesce and paused for a moment as she had just realized something. "What uh... What are we supposed to be doing again?"

1,449/750 (I'm sorry I got carried away @.@)
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 2nd April 2017, 4:08 pm

Blind devotion, empty notions. Like a roaring ocean slowing motion, we'll merge into the masses. At once all race and classes. Return me to stardust, we'll burn ourselves to ashes, flare up in gleaming flashes 'cause smoke lingers after fire. Fading, breaking down, but we'll rendezvous at: the end, my friend and light. The darkness left behind. Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire. Lay down your troubled mind..>/div>
    we'll kindly cease to be. As we intertwine with the universe;Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire
    Niesce Lilly. Suna Maralu. It was a thought, it lurked around the Astral’s mind—Recalling nothing, noone, they were the less-bit of familiar. By sense, both natural and magical, she studied the two women, hardly an adult, but she held herself as a taller one, red-headed and a fair ‘tan’ and to the latter, she was a smaller girl, child it appeared and the least bit ‘human’, atleast from her internal aspect and nothing like the Lost Astral named Aioai, the girl named Suna appeared to be an ebony haired, pale skinned child—Too bad, her mood seemed impacted by Zek’s conversation to her. Much like her earlier greeting, the elegant hand rose, a wave towards the one named ‘Niesce’—Not a single sound found itself produce through these lips, let alone her body, much like her silence externally, internally there was not a single sound; not even her lungs moved to take a breath.

The first dress and ready to leave was Niesce, she didn’t need to open her eyes to see the sadden poor costume she was forced to wear, the clothes here weren’t model tier in the least—Shadows had ‘eyes’ and Aioai hadn’t need her eyes to spot the flashy neon blues, but she did offer everyone their privacy. Her eyes are pretty; the best quality of her body.. The spirit thought, Aioai found the lush green shades quite beautiful; an opinion she kept to herself as the emerald eyed beauty left. Reacted to her words, her information of where she was heading, Aioai simply nodded and waved her off as friendly as she could, she desired not to speak and kept it that way; the act of being mute and blind was a bit more than just that.

To the passage of time, it appeared both stepped to change and Aioai posed against the wall side of a locker, she left in a wait—Known to either of them, one could say, Aioai was a worker here and it was far from against her will, the reasons of her being here more complex than a simpler worker. Clipped to her side, the chokutō held itself as her arms folded in wait for the humanoid female to finish changing, the one whom appeared more different than a normal human being. She didn’t offer Suna a head or a tail of if she was going to be waited for or not, but for some reason, she choose to wait for the non-human; maybe... A sense of familiarity?

A few more to pass and it appeared, by the sounds atleast, Suna had finalized her attire and before she could ever leave her changing stall, Aioai kicked herself off the locker wall—A soft motion, both quick but force, the wind only spun the close rubbish along the floor. The Spirit found herself making her way to the front entrance into the changing room, the entry and exit point towards the front office and to that, she posed herself against the entrance’s frame in wait for Suna. To only a few seconds, the girl had fancied a mid outfit, it revealed the shoulder and it was quite poofy; it was the ribbons that Aioai seemed to adore the most. Her frame is that of a doll, dainty and frail. Despite the con of such a frame, it suits her voice. Thus, her best quality is trice. Frame, voice and gentleness, even if the latter is a mask She thought.

Etiam Aioai answered Suna, in a hush. Her voice, it wasn’t dull per-say, it held a delicate nature masked by a ‘monotone’ tone—An older tongue, she simply had said ‘Yes’ to being a samurai, but not all knew her language, so she spoke again. Thou art servants he has chosen She spoke once more, this time to both Niesce and Suna; pushing herself off the wall gentle with a lean, posture being perfect with her standing, she carried on. Simply. You are both waitress, that is most simple to do, but most annoying. She lifted her right hand and pointed front and right, she did not need to see and thus she didn’t, she ‘felt’. Table four and ten, they are waiting for you. In each of her speech, she held herself to an almost whisper, but undoubtedly, but she be able to hear her without a doubt; she didn’t appear to be the time to repeat herself, let alone talk. Her express seemed empty and thus, not very friendly, let alone anything.

2150/750.
    made by Wolf of GS
    Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 2nd April 2017, 4:36 pm

The redhaired mage huffed out a light breath as she stared at the main room of the cafe.  Having entered through the staff door, the girl had not yet experienced the view.  It was, to say the least, a bit of a sensory overload.  Of course there were no staff on duty yet, but already the tantalizing scent of breakfast foods such as eggs, hashbrowns, toast, and burned waffles (or were those pancakes) drifted from the kitchen.  Customers were lined up at the door outside; she could see the word Open on top of the glass, so the mage assumed that passerby instead witnessed the reverse.  It was most plausibly Closed, which was set to change in...

Oh, well, right about now.  Striding forward with a purposeful air, Leah unhooked the sign from where it had been nailed in thin wooden bar separating two panes of glass on the large door.  After flipping it over to read Closed from her perspective, the girl hung it back on the bent iron nail with a satisfied smile.  Actually unlocking the doors, on the other hand was a completely other affair and would be much more difficult.  Leah supposed that the manager, that sweating old man who had somehow wrangled her into agreeing to do this job, would have to formally announce the establishment open for the day.  Nonetheless, she had decided it wouldn't hurt for them to realize it was indeed almost time to visit the... the Cosplay Cafe.  Oh, how those words made the redhead wince.

Turning back to stride down the aisle between the tables (the booths and chairs were set up a fair distance from each other, which was quite handy) the mage approached Suna and... what had that man said her name was?  Aioai, right?  Aioai).  The pale haired female was saying something about how their jobs would be to waitress tables: not a particularly interesting or difficult job, but the girl supposed if they messed up the customers would see it much more easily than if she were helping in the kitchens.  Of course, why would a cook's assistant have to force herself into this tight alien-spaceship type of outfit?  Admittedly, it was cute, but...

Huh?  Now the female, who seemed to be dressed in some kind of eastern dynasty related outfit, was gesturing to the table sets that littered the main area.  The said furniture now held people, as sometime during Leah's musing apparently the boss had unlocked the door.  They would actually have to work now, which she wasn't all that opposed to if it mean there would be less standing about and getting oogled.  How likely that idea was, she was unsure of.  Beginning to nod towards Aioai before the mage caught herself and said lightly in her best city accent, "Yes, no problem," the girl started back down the aisle.  This time, she took a right almost immediately, so that when she continued walking, the redhead would end up at the tables in the general vicinity of where she believed the other worker had pointed.  Er, well, Leah supposed she was a bluenette now, if that was a word.

"Hello, and welcome to the... cafe.  My name is Lily, and I will be your server for today.  How may I help you?"  She didn't really like the way these customers at- Leah checked the number of the group -table four were looking at her.  Perhaps it was only influenced by the enormous cameras they both wore around their necks, along with the tripod that stood next to the table.  Either way, she had an uneasy feeling about the entire situation.

1917/750
    Suna Maralu
    Suna Maralu

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suna Maralu 3rd April 2017, 7:35 pm

Suna's eyes opened as she heard the first word that Aioai had uttered since their acquaintance."Etiam?" Suna repeated the odd sounding word that the white haired samurai had spoken. Suna had very little knowledge of any other language besides the one that most of Fiore spoke. The tone of voice Aioai had used didn't help with the decoding of the word but no hostility was found within the voice which was at least something. The following "Thou art servants" was a bit exciting to the raven haired mage dressed as a maid. Thou and art weren't exactly words that she heard often and really only found it exciting for the reason she had liked a lot of the more fancier things. Thou and art to her were rather fancy to Suna. Aioai broke the sentence down what she meant into something simpler, which Suna wasn't too sure why. It was a lot less 'fancy' than her earlier sentence too and this did disappoint Suna slightly. Her disappointment though was washed away as Aioai had stated that there were people who were already waiting. Suna had a look of surprise as she hadn't realized that the restaurant was already opened. "Oooh... I thought you were..." Suna said a bit nervously before coughing and turning her attention to the now leaving bluenette Niesce who clearly understood what she was doing.

"Welllll good luck to thou then." Suna said still a bit embarrassed at her earlier assumption. giving a wave of farewell to Aioai who at this point Suna was almost sure that she wasn't blind. It would have been even more awkward if she was though and so Suna made sure to hurry away to wherever table ten was. Suna made her way towards her destination of table ten which she assumed was a bit somewhere further from the employee area. Suna was doing a hurried walk towards wherever the tenth table was. Her set pace slowed down when she saw that Niesce had already made it to her table that had customers with cameras at it. Niesce looked a bit nervous to Suna wanting to be friendly decided to get Niesce a pat on the back which to the comparably very short maid was a bit task in of its self. With this she gave a "Good luck." Suna didn't stop though and continued her way towards the fabled table ten.

She read the table numbers until she got up to 9 before looking up to see the customers at table 10. Suna finished walking to the table and not really sure what exactly she should say. Saying 'screw it' and went with something that she thought a maid might say."Welcome to the Cafe! What can I get you sirs!" Suna said in her normal gentle yet cheerful voice. As Suna waited for the response she inspected the three and wasn't entirely impressed with who they were as they were just a group of some young teenagers. The same couldn't be said for the teenagers as their eyes lit up at the sight and greeting by their waitress.

1966/750

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Exp Stuff:
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 7th April 2017, 4:34 pm

‘Observing’ the two make haste, she kept an eagle’s eye on them—Control over shadows, the magic was quite convenient, the ability to sense, feed and even hide. It was a wonder, even at the end of this conversation, she happened to find herself curious for what Suna had to say, as Niesce appeared more clear of her goals, nonetheless. Motioning her way to one of the full tables, a couple wanted to check out, among these people, they left a mess with empty cups and plates, the elegant hands gripped a plate and stacked, plate, plate, cup and cup atop. Finally, she took the tab with their pay and offered them a bow, before allowing them to depart and with that, she turned and went to take the dishes to the back, after putting menus down.

2286/750

Last edited by Aioai on 7th April 2017, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 7th April 2017, 4:51 pm

The girl escaped back to the kitchens to lean against the wall where nobody besides the busy staff was able to see her.  The two women had wanted pictures: lots of pictures.  In fact, Leah had been so preoccupied with trying to assume the outlandish and thoroughly embarrassing poses that she had barely noticed when the head chef had called her to bring an order to another table.  If only she had heard right away, a lot of the shame she felt at being forced to assume various positions by the customers (yada yada, because they were always right even when they were absolutely in the wrong, or acting in it) would never have been felt.  Mostly, the redhead wanted to curl up into a corner, but she had never really been a quitter either way.  To be fair, jewels were a great motivation.  The motivation.  And she intended to see this day through, no matter if her cheeks were permanently stained red (underneath the foundation that she had wisely chose to wear to cover up the ruddy tinge) forever after this day.  

Marching back out into the main cafe area, the mage noted that the sun was beginning to set, if one could consider just past high noon to be setting.  Leah did, and with satisfaction too, as she strode confidently over to another table.  Here, there were five children of about the age six were swinging their legs and playing Kick Under the Table in a very loud and she might daresay, disruptive manner.  An odd sight for a cosplay cafe like this, if she did say so herself.  Where were their parents?

2195/750
    Suna Maralu
    Suna Maralu

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suna Maralu 7th April 2017, 6:12 pm

Suna, even though she was a very patient was having a hard time keeping her cool around the three teens. The constant cheesy lines such as "Do you live in a corn field, cause I'm stalking you" and "Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty." The first was very creepy and she wasn't even sure if there even was any corn fields near the town. The second failed not on their own fault (Though it was as equally bad as the first) as she wasn't even human. The thought of jewels was a nice motivator for her and so she went along with it, trying her best not to find a nearby stick and hitting each of them over the head. While walking back and forward to deliver whatever the three brats wanted, she got some laughs out of the poses Niesce was doing, which was also a energizer. Suna saw Aioai around as well, though she seemed to be having a much easier time and Suna could swear that the white haired girl hadn't opened her eyes once... She had actually almost asked her why she does that but the three troublesome teenagers were still here. Suna gave a sigh and decided she'd figure it out later as she went back to the table.

2182/750 wc

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Exp Stuff:
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 9th April 2017, 12:38 am

Upon the last ‘visitors’ leave, the bell of the door rung and to that, it ended their day—An eight hour shift of hardwork. Hard-pressed between her index and middle finger, a sign hung against an a glass window, beyond this window, to the outside world—Setting sun, lingering clouds held a peachy color, the mix of yellow, orange and read. Flipping the sign, the cafe signed revealed ‘closed’ with it’s open hours posted. The floors had been mobbed, the plates put away and stacked, even the chairs placed atop of the tables. Store has been closed, you are now free. She turned to say at the other two, she said it simply and dully, as she marched off to change out of these clothes.

2409/750. mission complete
    made by Wolf of GS

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 10:53 pm