Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Part-time delivery boy[JOB/SOLO]

cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,425

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Part-time delivery boy[JOB/SOLO]

Post by cimbaman 29th March 2017, 4:10 am

JOB:

Poom came to a town called Magnolia.
    Magnolia was not a town like any other. It was a place full of festivals, happiness, and nice people. Some said it is the most fantastic place to explore. More festivals and celebrations are held here each year than most of the other cities combined. And that alone was enough reason for Poom to come here, but that was not the main reason.
    Poom was still very much shaken by what has happened, not being able to prove his father’s innocence, his childhood house being burned down. He was still filled with so much hate and the big need for revenge, so he came here to get his mind off those things and into the new future.
    He still couldn't use his magic. Maybe it was because of the stress, maybe because he doubted himself, whatever it was he wanted it gone because his magic was one of the things that connected him with his mother. His eyes have still not abandoned him.
    The day didn't help, the clouds were gray and covered the sky. There was a slight rain, not so much that you would need an umbrella, but it was still not pleasant going without it. Poom’s cloak was soaked, even his hood didn’t help.
    People were running around their gardens, shouting and Poom overheard someone
    There will be the storm soon I can feel it. I just hope we manage to fix all the damage the last one did.

WC:249/500

Last edited by cimbaman on 29th March 2017, 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Part-time delivery boy[JOB/SOLO]

Post by cimbaman 29th March 2017, 4:13 am

That is when Poom saw an old mailman, moving around his truck. The trunk was open, but the lacrima inside didn’t glow with the full glow. He looked like he was trying to fix it, but nothing worked.
    Come on girl. Don’t betray me now, we only need to deliver to few more houses.
    Poom came to him, trying not to scare him.
    I am sorry sir. Do you need any help?
    The man turned and look at Poom, almost like he didn’t hear Poom’s words.
    What? Sorry young man, I can’t hear you, because of this rain.
    The man turned and with a face that showed pure happiness spoke to Poom.
    You young man, you could help me. Could you? Please, can you deliver these letters for me?
    Poom just nodded his head.
    The man showed him to come inside the truck, which he did.
    See here it’s much quieter. So could you please deliver these letters for me, while I try and fix this old girl. the man side while tapping the dashboard of the truck.
    I don’t have much to pay you, but 250 Jewels is all I got.
    The man opened his wallet showing the money.
    Don’t worry everything is already sorted. You just need to deliver them in order to every house, on the right side. There are around 20 houses.

WC:475/500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 29th March 2017, 4:17 am

Poom took the letters, and they walked out of the truck.
    Try not to get them wet also.

Poom run as fast as he could, hiding letters under his cloak, desperately trying not to get them wet.
    The letters were all the same except for the name and the address. The mailboxes were all made out of metal with names on them, and just as mailman said letters were sorted, and every letter had its mailbox. It took Poom almost 20 minutes to do it, but all 23 letters were delivered.
    Just as he was getting back to the truck, he heard a big boom and the motor running. That’s my girl. Come boy, get here, don’t stand in the rain.
    Poom got in the truck and the man gave him the reward.
    Thank you very much. Where are you going? Can I give you a lift?

WC:622/500

Last edited by cimbaman on 29th March 2017, 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 29th March 2017, 4:19 am