Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kaori: Deliver My Letter!: D Rank: Solo: Private

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assassin Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Crew
    Third Skill:

Kaori: Deliver My Letter!: D Rank: Solo: Private Empty Kaori: Deliver My Letter!: D Rank: Solo: Private

Post by ○Kaori 26th March 2017, 10:11 pm

mission info:
    Magnolia, the city of fairies. Supposedly the home of the guild called Fairy Tail, a place that Kaori couldn't help but not care much for. There were so many issues going on in the city, and where was the guild that's supposed to help them? Gone, that's where they were. There were things going on in the city, things that their guild was unwilling or unable to address, things that were left for other guilds to deal with. 'Pathetic.' Kaori thought while walking through the streets of Magnolia and looking arond. The fact that the guild housed in the city could be sloppy, or that they wouldn't at least spare their weak or useless members to deal with the trivial tasks.
    ○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Kaori: Deliver My Letter!: D Rank: Solo: Private Empty Re: Kaori: Deliver My Letter!: D Rank: Solo: Private

Post by ○Kaori 27th March 2017, 12:17 am

Through the eye slots in her mask, Kaori spotted the man she was supposed to meet with about his little request. He had a letter that he wanted to deliver to his lover, or at least, someone that he wanted to be his lover. The full story is that they were friends as children. Their friendship was grande, and extended all the way up till they left schoo. From there, the two of them took very different paths from there. The girl became famous, her voice and beauty granting her a place on the stage where she was able to make millions. The boy was unable to join her, too afraid to confess his feelings to her and incapable of becoming famous himself. He never heard from her again... Her life was so busy; between concerts, traveling, and avoiding crazed fans that wanted to kidnap her to make them their own in all the worst way. But him... he'd spent his time living a simple life as a construction worker. The plan that the two of them had devised was far better than her taking his letter to his lover. She was going to be in town tonight performing, and he would be the one to give her the letter. This meeting was just so they could go over the plan once more and finalize the details, Kaori was never too cautious when it came to these things.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaori: Deliver My Letter!: D Rank: Solo: Private FN4I7td
    ○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Kaori: Deliver My Letter!: D Rank: Solo: Private Empty Re: Kaori: Deliver My Letter!: D Rank: Solo: Private

Post by ○Kaori 27th March 2017, 12:18 am

Nightfall... the time of the concert grew near and Kaori was in place. Sitting atop a tree with a bow and a single arrow she waited for lover boy to get in place. She had been watching the stage during setup. There were twelve guards, fifteen misclenious people, and one idol behind all of them. As the concert began, Kaori drew her bow and waited for the idol to take center stage. As she stood still, Kaori drew the arrow back and fired, letting it flash past the lone woman and slam into the wall behind her. Immediately she took off, running through the lights and attracting the attention of the guards and counting heads as she dashed through the area leading them on a chase from hell. The next day, Kaori knew the client had gotten the message delivered when he saw him and his lady in an empty restaurant with all her guards at the front door. 'Heh.' she thought, remembering how all but one of them had collapsed from exhaustion and the twelth collapsed from getting thrashed.

WC: 534

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaori: Deliver My Letter!: D Rank: Solo: Private FN4I7td

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:55 am