Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Be a Model!

Mitsuki Genji
    Mitsuki Genji

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Be a Model! Empty Be a Model!

Post by Mitsuki Genji 25th March 2017, 5:38 pm

In Magnolia late in the evening a young girl was playing guitar above in the inn. They had rented a room because they needed to preform a job tomorrow. Mitsuki was a little concerned that her body wasn't good enough for this kind of job. Lir thought she would surely be good enough. Mitsuki didn't want to admit it but Lir's music could be surprisingly soothing, it almost would make her fall asleep. That is, if she was in control of her body. Mostly Lir just seems to do whatever with that guitar but she really can play well when she puts her mind to it."Besides, I am dying to see you in skimpy clothing tomorrow." Lir didn't even let up her play one bit during teasing the young girl. Of course Lir knew just how to make Mitsuki doubt this mission even more. A few minutes later Lir stopped playing and gave Mitsuki the control of her body back. Too exhausted from the journey to Magnolia she decided to go to sleep.

The next morning was a rather pleasant morning. It was warm for the time of the year and the sun was shining on the horizon. The forest was bustling with wildlife. Mostly small animals going around doing there business, but Mitsuki thought she saw some larger creatures such as a deer or a boar a few times. They seemed to be shy today as she couldn't really get a good look at them. Once she arrived at the spot she was supposed to meet the photographer, the designer and the rest of the crew she saw that they already were working here. They were moving different kind of mirrors and light giving lacrima.

"So you the girl?" A middle aged woman asked Mitsuki. Who in turn nodded.

"Yes Ma'am. I heard you were looking for a model." She says while the two walk towards each other. She could see that the woman was looking at her body.

"My name is Chanelle and I will be helping you pick the right outfits for today. Though first we need to check if your body meets our... standards. Come with me please." Without further complaints Mitsuki followed the woman into a more private makeshift dressing room.

Words 376/750

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Unless stated otherwise: I always do my jobs by word count.
    Mitsuki Genji
    Mitsuki Genji

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Be a Model! Empty Re: Be a Model!

Post by Mitsuki Genji 8th April 2017, 3:04 pm

While the "dressing room" was more modest than the rest of the forest she still was using those words loosely. But at least it brought her away from the prying eyes of the guys. Even though Lir said she would probably love the attention. Mitsuki wasn't too sure about that though, still she was going to show her body to everyone and their mother so it was a little to late for second thoughts.

Chanelle came closer to the girl and she was holding some tools to take her measurements. Some Mitsuki didn't want to know how she was going to use them. A Mirror was also present in the limited space they had.

"Alright, we're alone here. Take of your clothes so I can take your measures and control if your body is good enough." She said like it was the most normal thing in the world. Since it was part of the job she complied and striped down to her underwear. The woman took her measurements and then studied her body a bit. She could feel her touch all around her body. She also felt her glossing over her guild mark but she either didn't recognize it or didn't care about it.

"Alright miss Genji. Looks like things are in order! But you might want to hide that mark a bit... Wait a moment." Well this was a surprise. This made Mitsuki look strangely at the woman. A bit later she came back with a small box.

"I don't care about your guild, I just want my pictures. So I am going to cover up your mark so not everyone knows of your guild." She said as she opened the box and started to paint it or something like that. Mitsuki couldn't really get a good look herself. She could feel Lir nod approvingly at seeing Mitsuki like she was now.

After that she gave Mitsuki the first outfit. It was green and made from weird kind of thread. Probably because of the nature friendly theme. It didn't take long to get into and they were surprisingly comfy to wear.

'See, it's not to bad is it?' Lir said to her in her mind. It wasn't that bad indeed, in fact after the first two outfits it started to get fun. Mitsuki forgot about how many outfits she actually changed into for this photoshoot but it certainly was fun. By the time she was done it was nearly dark. After which Mitsuki could put her normal clothes back on and leave with her pay.

Word count 426
    802/750

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Unless stated otherwise: I always do my jobs by word count.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:54 am