Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

(Deliver my Letter) with a Rose of Love

Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kiah Lake
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

(Deliver my Letter) with a Rose of Love Empty (Deliver my Letter) with a Rose of Love

Post by Lacey Botticelli 18th March 2017, 2:36 pm

Job:

How touching.

As as smile tugged at the corners of her lips, Leah angled her head slightly to the left, towards the side of the road, so nobody would be able to catch a glimpse of the sight. She was standing on the streets of Magnolia Town with a rose clutched in one hand, the stubby thorns digging into her fingers. It was uncomfortable, and even more so because the perfume of the flora was quite strong; it was poised to reach her nose in a few moments. And Leah was allergic to roses.

Fortunately, her spirits were much too high for any petty issues like that to bring her careening to the ground. With a toss of her full head of red hair, the mage set off at a swift trot. Her destiny was the outdoor summer stage, where Miss Scarlett Silver would be performing a couple numbers from her newest album. And a man had given Leah a letter and a lovely yellow rose for the "ever beautiful Scarlett, whom I knew from elementary school." In reality, the girl had no way of knowing if the two had ever met, but she was determined to deliver the letter nonetheless. This kind of harmless adoration always deserved a chance for love.

Full on smiling to herself by this point, Leah slipped through a gap, behind one of the many black curtains separating the package area from the space permitted for entry to the general public. Surprisingly enough, no guard moved to stop her. Good chances were that they deemed her lithe form to belong to one of the backing dancers; no matter what the cause was, Leah did not mind the lack of opposition on her way.

After wandering around the place and checking the battered silver stars pinned to even more battered silver doors, the girl managed to spot a good star. Instinct revealed that it had to belong to the most important VIP, and she was right. The problem was, the room happened to be the manager, in this case.

Undeterred, Leah continued to check the metallic name tags until she pinpointed the location of Scarlett's room. The door was locked,but having spent several years in the streets astride, it was no trouble at all for the redhead. She had no qualms about breaking in, since no harm was being done, anyways. The rose and letter went in the center of the small dressing table. With a satisfied grin, the mage turned to leave-

And ran headfirst into an ivory skinned woman perhaps ten years her senior, with honeyed amber eyes and a gold dress. Promptly, Leah bolted down the hallway in the hopes that her features, no matter how striking, would be unable to be described.

Approximately twenty minutes later, a redhead with emerald eyes slid out from inside the pack of concert goers, into a quiet side street that, as Leah well knew, led back to the main roadside travellers. Mission complete-- it was time to go home.
    Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kiah Lake
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

(Deliver my Letter) with a Rose of Love Empty Re: (Deliver my Letter) with a Rose of Love

Post by Lacey Botticelli 21st March 2017, 3:46 pm

if successful
    + 600 Jewels
    + 25 EXP

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 10:22 am