Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Private] A message for the Presidents [Job]

OtakuMagnet
    OtakuMagnet

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Intuitive Electromagnetism Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Private] A message for the Presidents [Job] Empty [Private] A message for the Presidents [Job]

Post by OtakuMagnet 8th March 2017, 8:06 pm

[Private] A message for the Presidents [Job] Downlo10

‘How, disturbing’ Demetri thought as he skimmed through the article in the newspaper about the election, he licks his finger before turning the page. The miniature coffee shop was rather quiet this afternoon, which was rather odd considering that the ‘big vote’ was tomorrow. Admittedly, the magnetism mage didn’t understand the point of democracy, the system was corrupt and both candidates were obviously not suited to become president. How come people couldn’t see that? Tonald Drump is a narcissistic, almost sociopathic, businessman with baby hands. How could a man like Drump lead this nation, if he got mad and infuriated with every single insult, the man couldn’t lead the country, his temper proved that he couldn’t. Placing the paper down, his eyes shifted towards the window and he stares out into the busy city, they didn’t understand, they couldn’t understand. They only think on a mundane level, work, food, and shelter. Wizards or mages on the other hand, they had the power to change and control the world. Why was it, the mundanes could control the world, but mages couldn’t?

Deciding that it was time to do something, the magnetism mage got up from his chair, pushed it in and then grabbed the suitcase that was down at his feet. After paying for his mocha he leaves the small coffee shop and then makes his way to a small run down trashy hotel, it was the type that was expected of illegal activities, the type where you pay and no questions will be ask. Paying for a room before making his way up the stairs, he quietly waits for the sun to fall and the moon to rise, then leaving the hotel. This time however, he was dressed in a formal attire however this time he carried a gladiator styled helmet in the crest of his arm. His mission was simple, kill both candidates, not just because they are corrupt and well he could get some money with their death, but also because he wanted to send a message. It was time for a change and anyone that dared got into his way would be destroyed, be they mage or mundanes. He was thinking about how he should carry out his message, at first, he was thinking about something big, something dramatic. But he figured that doing something overly dramatic, would draw unwanted attention to himself, or at least attention he didn’t want at this moment in time.

Demetri eventually stopped when he found himself at one of the houses of the two candidates, he twirls his helmet in between the palm of his hands, before placing the helmet onto his sliver hair. Immediately, a shadow was caste over his face, making it harder to identify who it was under the mask, now Demetri was gone and Magnetite was alive. Looking around, the magnetism mage searched for any bodyguards or any form of security that would be waiting for any thieves or ironically assassin. When he saw that there was no one around, with his palms facing down he placed his arms to his side, then using the earths naturally generated magnetic field, he propels himself over the fence and then once again made sure there was no security guards crawling around, heading deeper into the yard he noticed that a tree was directly over a lighted window. Someone seemed to be up, quietly he prayed that it was Mrs. Hilnton, climbing up the tree he sighed in relief when he noticed that it was Mrs. Hilnton.

Noticing that the window was open, he smiled this was going to be easier than he thought. Admittedly he wanted to make Mrs. Hilnton’s death quickly, mainly because he wouldn’t be a gentleman by making a lady’s death prolonged, that and he didn’t want to waste the night. Fumbling through his pocket he pulled out a coin, then turning his attention to the window, the coin levitated around the palm of his hand, then under his hand, then stopped at the tip of his finger. Suddenly the coin zipped through the window, shattering the glass, and straight through the candidate’s head. Knowing that it would be long before security and her body guards to find her body, he quickly uses his powers over magnetism to hover from the tree, and towards his next victims house, he hoped that news traveled slow and his house would be unguarded.

Hours later, the magnetism mage appeared at the home of Tonald Drump, unfortunately it was near daybreak, once again leaping over the gates, he scanned his surroundings making sure that no one was around. The placed look dead, it was like everyone even his body guards wanted him dead, Demetri couldn’t blame them, Mr. Drump was rather annoying after all. Unfortunately for him there was no trees leading to windows, infact he wasn’t even sure if the candidate was awake, hopefully he was it would make everything so much easier. Scanning the house he noticed that once again there was a lighted window, smiling he levitated from the ground to the window, with a flick of his wrist the window opened. Crawling through the window, Mr. Drump fell out of his chair.

“Who……who are you?” Mr. Drump screamed scrambling away from his desk and towards his book shelf, he was reaching for a gun that was concealed in the book case. “I wouldn’t do that Mr. Drump” he comments coldly, raising a hand the desk was dragged towards the door, blocking anyone from getting in. Drump grabbed the gun in triumph and aimed it towards Demetri, who seemed to be chuckling slightly. “Now, Mr. Drump I wouldn’t try such a thing, don’t be stupid" raising a hand towards the gun, it was suddenly ripped out of the candidate’s hand and into his, taking a moment to exam the primitive weapon, he aimed it at the other man. Drump was on his knees begging for mercy “Please, I will do anything, money? You want money! I got money-“. “BE QUIET” Demetri growled “When I was a boy, I watched men and children slaughtered, women tortured, each night I dream of the death of my parents, each night I screamed never again, but we must prevail, good bye Mr. Drump”. With that the gun went off and Demetri made a successful escape out the window.

Location;; Era
    Credit;; Izayuki
    Word Count;; 1055
    OOC;; 

Job Description:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 4:17 am