Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace

LOTRspartan
    LOTRspartan

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sword of Time
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace Empty Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace

Post by LOTRspartan 6th March 2017, 3:14 pm

Wedding Crashers

Hiro's Wedding Attire:

Hiro began scratching at his neck. The collar seemed a bit tighter than the last time he had worn it. He never really did care for the long drawn out ceremony. It was sweet yes, but seemed unnecessary sometimes. People everywhere, dressed in fancy clothing, giving toasts, long speeches of how amazing the bride and groom are, it was too much for Hiro. If he was to get married, which seemed highly unlikely, it would just be a short reception with the service and probably a dinner, food was always good.

He was in the process of downing some sweets when he felt GL poking his arm. What do you want? he barely managed to speak through his stuffed mouth, some pieces of cupcake spitting out. The paper began tugging at his collar obviously trying to lead him somewhere. You know it's times like this I wish you could talk. He felt a slight punch on his cheek as he saw GL had turned into a fist. Hah very funny. Now where are you bringing me? We're on watch you know.

GL kept insisting as he dragged Hiro farther and farther from the party until he reached a back alleyway. The paper had finally stopped and in all his tiny anger, pointed inside the alleyway. Oh. Did you see something in there? Is that why you brought me here? You could see GL face palm and just point back inside. Alright alright, I'll go check it out.

262/3,750 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace ARVke1f

Sword of Time
    LOTRspartan
    LOTRspartan

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace Empty Re: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace

Post by LOTRspartan 6th March 2017, 3:17 pm

Monster Roll

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sword of Time
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace Empty Re: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace

Post by NPC 6th March 2017, 3:17 pm

The member 'LOTRspartan' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace StrongMonster
    LOTRspartan
    LOTRspartan

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by LOTRspartan 12th March 2017, 3:12 pm

Well isn't this a surprise ol' Georgie, Hiro said. The man was crouched over at the end of the alley, obviously fiddling with something. It was no mistake though, Hiro could recognize the man's long blue hair. It was George, the ex-boyfriend Hiro was warned about. So tell me lad, where's the rest of the cohort? Are they off finishing your 'master plan,' Hiro's fingers creating sarcastic quotation marks as he finished. The man finally stood up and turned around, their eyes finally locking.

So you must be the guard hired to dispose of me huh? Though Hiro was expecting a gruff voice for what he could only assume was a deranged man, he instead found his voice very calm and collected, like he's a nobleman of some sort. I suggest you move along. Evie will be mine, even if I have to kill ever god forsaken man, woman and child at this party!

Woah, calm down there Doctor Evil. You're really going to kill everyone just to end up with one woman? Dude, there are plenty of other women out there. I mean I'm sure if you clean yourself up a bit you could find someone else.

The enraged man slammed his fist into the wall beside him. I don't want anyone else. I want her! And no one is going to stop me! Not even you.

Hiro saw the man extend his hand and pulse almost seemed to emit from his hand as Hiro felt himself thrown several feet backwards. GL transformed into a large baseball mitt and caught him in the air. Thanks GL. His eye's shot to George with an almost evil rage. This means war Georgie.

569/3,750 words

Sword of Time
    LOTRspartan
    LOTRspartan

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by LOTRspartan 23rd April 2017, 6:16 pm

You will never be able to stop me. So I suggest you move aside before I have to really hurt you guy. George began cracking his knuckles, something Hiro only presumed he did cause that punch on the wall really looked like it hurt.

Oh where are my manners? Hiro removed his hat from his head and gave a small sarcastic bow. The name is Hiro, the samurai of time. You should do great pleasure in remembering that name, because it might be the last thing you'll remember.

George began to bellow an almost demonizing laugh. Hiro wasn't sure if it was his actual laugh or his mind just playing tricks with him. Well I'm sorry...Hiro, the words almost spat out of his mouth, But I have no intention of losing my beloved Evie or losing against you. He pulled up a small communication box to his face. Blow it. Within seconds a small explosion echoed the distance behind Hiro.

What the hell was that?! Hiro shouted, his hand now gripping the hilt of his sword, prepared to attack within any moment. What did you just blow up?!

George chuckled to himself once again. If my henchmen aren't as stupid as I give them credit for, it should be the vehicle the priest was coming on. Hiro gritted his teeth. Now he wasn't a holy man but he found respect for monks, and priests are just a different form of a monk. He could feel his grip begin to tighten even more.No one should be hurt of course. They all left the vehicle about ten minutes ago, but that was just phase one. There will be three more explosions throughout this wedding until it finally ends with the grand finale, the death of the groom! His laughter then turned to that of almost a mad man.

You bastard! Time Stamp! With the speed of lightning Hiro's sword shone it's bright blue hue as it flew from the sword towards George. He looked up in time just to see the flash in his direction. It slammed into his chest, he fumbled back a bit expect damage but got nothing. He chuckled once more and brushed his chest a bit. GL I have his attention. Go and find those bombs and get rid of them. I know you can handle it. The mache gave a small salute and he transformed into an airplane and soared off.

Pathetic attempt wizard. But you are right, this means war indeed! George began walking towards him menacingly, each foot hitting the ground with such power.

Oh I don't think so. Time Slices! Timepiercer shone a blue hue once again before suddenly fizzing out. What in the world? Hiro looked in confusion.

Oh did I not tell you? Wave Magic can nullify any spells thrown at me as well as give the opponent a small pause on when they can cast their next one. George began throwing punches in the air, small pulses soaring towards Hiro. He quickly rolled to the right, dodging most of them. Hiro charged at George, his sword held firmly above him. George meeting this challenge head on ran as well, his hands still in a fist.

1,155/3,750 words

Sword of Time
    LOTRspartan
    LOTRspartan

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by LOTRspartan 9th May 2017, 2:17 pm

George swung first, his hand sailing towards Hiro's head. With a quick duck, the fist soared over him and Hiro followed with a quick jab to the gut of his hilt. George stumbled back but the samurai did not ease up and quickly followed up. With two swift swings, he slashed downwards, catching George in the shoulder and upper bicep. Then quickly shifting his hand he swing upwards, but George saw this one coming and quickly put his arm up able to deflect but suffered a minor slash to his arm.

They ran at each other once more, this time Hiro rolled just past George as the man almost tripped over the samurai. Hiro quickly sheathed his sword as he could feel the power on George begin to grow. What...what the hell is that? George began to quickly pat on his chest, trying to put out the fiery feeling he felt on his chest. Hiro stood up to look just as the scar exploded, sending George hurling backwards, slamming into the wall. George stood up, still holding the wound on his arm, blood slipping in between his fingers. Not bad Hiro, he chuckled, but this will not deter me.

I'd feel insulted if it did. Hiro smiled, tightening his grip around the hilt.

Why are you even trying with this man? Release me and we can finish him easily.

Yea. Him and everyone else around here Oni.

Accidents are bound to happen. They're expendable.

Not gonna happen, so stop asking! Hiro's attention had completely shifted away from what George to notice that yet another pulse was flying towards him once again. It slammed him right on the chest, causing him to fly backwards and crash into the brick wall, leaving a small indent. You're causing me to lose my focus!

That's your doing! Now I suggest you pay more attention because here he comes.

Wha- Then Hiro felt a swift gash into his cheek, then another into his chin. He felt a bit disoriented before tasting something he knew he never wanted to taste again. Oh no... The samurai could feel the change happening already. His skin began to burn up, his bones cracking. The process was methodical and usually painful, today was no different. George began to step back as he witnessed what was unfolding in front of him.

Hiro then began to lose all sense of his mind as new one began to take over. The demonic laughing began once again, only instead it wasn't within him, it was aloud. The demon had awoke.

Oni:

1,582/3,750

Sword of Time
    LOTRspartan
    LOTRspartan

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by LOTRspartan 21st May 2017, 1:06 pm

What...what the hell is that?! What are you!?

The laughing had subsided, the demon knowing move his arms around, getting used to the feel of the new body. My my it has been quite a long time. You've certainly grown Hiro. I could get used to this. Oni began chuckling to himself once again.

Don't you dare even think about taking total control. You know this is only temporary! Hiro growled, although his speaking was more inner, something he had to put up with a lot.

The demon was taken back slightly, not used to this inner voice. You're not supposed to be speaking, even if it just small internal banter.

Well obviously I now take over your spot. So this is definitely a nice change of pace. If Hiro could smirk he definitely would be doing so at the moment.

Enough of this. Now that I'm finally awakened after so long I will make sure to treasure this moment. Now to start with you. Oni pointed his clawed finger at George, who stood there in shock. As soon as he heard his name, he stood tall once more and smirked.

Neat trick. I must admit that. But no matter what you turn into, there will be no stopping me. He assumed his fighting stance, refusing to back down.

The demon gave yet another guttural laugh. You humans always amuse me!
    Faced with a demon and yet you still refuse to back down. A worthless attempt but a notable one. I'll make sure your death is quick.

NO! No we are not killing him!

You're not in control this time! I can do whatever I please. George charged at the demon, shouting with no fear. Oni stood there, arms crossed. He felt the blow come swiftly to his chest. Yet the demon did not budge. George gave a short yelp of pain, holding his hand. The demon gave a short sigh of disappointment as he backhanded the man, sending him flying backwards. Come on. You must be stronger than. This I still haven't even unsheathed my sword yet.

George spit out a bit of blood. He pushed his two hands forward, sending out a giant pulse of magic, sending the demon flying backwards. He slammed into the wall behind him, giving a small groan of pain. He looked up towards George and grinned. Now that's more like it.

2,023/3,750

Sword of Time
    LOTRspartan
    LOTRspartan

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by LOTRspartan 9th June 2017, 2:49 pm

The demon could now see the heavy breathing coming from George. I thought you had more. Come one George, you can't be tired already, it just got fun. George gave yet another shout as a blast a force came from his right punch, sending the demon hurling right, skidding across the pavement. He lifted himself up and began chuckling to himself once again. See? Now this is fun! I haven't been in a good fight for years. I've come close but never was fully able to take control.

Will you stop toying with him and actually attack! I can feel your pain too and I'm not as accustomed to it as you are. Hiro was growing impatient now. He wished the fight to be over already.

Your wish is my command, the demon replied with a sadistic grin.

Wait no! I don't mean to kill him!

Too late Hiro! Oni unsheathed his sword, a bright blue hue emitting from the blade. I suppose it is time to end this pathetic game, master's orders.

George began to slowly back away, fear now in his eyes. What? You're not actually going to kill me are you?

Come on George. Where was the spunk I had heard before? Surely you can't be scared already? That was quick then. The demon inched closer to the terrified man, who desperately through hit after hit, but to little avail. George was finally tapped out of magic, and stood there back against the wall, helpless. Oni laughed a brutal and maniacal laugh as he swung his sword upwards, causing a large slash along his chest and stomach. George screamed out in pain as he soon felt the sword pierce his stomach. The demon lifted George off the ground, still caught in the sword. It was fun Georgie, he whispered. He then sung the sword behind him, causing the lifeless body to fly off the sword and careen into the wall. Oni licked the blade clean. My, my that is delicious.

If Hiro had eyes to close he probably would've.I can't believe you!

The demon shrugged. You told me to finish it so I finished it. That was when a man emerged from behind the corner of the alleyway. He was dressed in a tux, obliviously attending the wedding. He saw the demon, saw the body, and slowly began to turn away. Within the blink of an eye, Oni was upon him, the man's head in the demon's palm.

Oni! Don't do it! Hiro could feel his voice quacking now.

No witnesses. Before could retort again, the man's head was crushed. Hiro yelped in anguish while the demon just licked his palm. It's been years since I've tasted such delicious blood. That was when GL arrived, being followed by multiple grunts, holding what appeared to be a detonator.

2,494/3,700

Sword of Time

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 3:39 pm