Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Streams of Memory [Character Job]

Streams of Memory [Character Job] Empty Streams of Memory [Character Job]

Post by Guest 24th February 2017, 7:42 pm

Job Title: Streams of Memory
    Player Requirements: Must have either Kanix Kumonosu, Mashyuu Kumonosu, or both players on the job with you in order to take it. The job can have a maximum of 5 characters total on it, 1 or 2 of which must be the 2 names that were previously listed. Players are required to make a minimum post count of 15 posts total, with 275 words per post or a total of 4,125 words. This can be soloed by either Kanix Kumonosu or Mashyuu Kumonosu, but the post count is then 20 posts of 250 words or 5,000 words total. Any players taking the job must be either C-rank or higher; D-ranks can go on the mission as long as there is 1 C-rank with them.
    Job Requirements: Players are required to track down and locate the Necromancer that has been causing issues with Kanix and Mashyuu Kumonosu. At least a minimum of 5 Monster Dice must be rolled throughout the thread or at once in a single post. The boss can be autospawned at any point in time after the 5 Monster Dice rolls have been taken care of. In order to "defeat" the Necromancer, the boss must be defeated and the Necromancer will flee, recognizing you as a threat.
    Job Location: Lavanitir Port City
    Job Description: People have recently sighted a strange man in Lavanitir Port City and have become frightened of the way he acts. They aren't too certain who the guy is, but what they do know is that he isn't someone that is meant to be in town. He has been described as a man who wears the typical garbs of a strangely obsessed Necromancer bent on terrorizing people. It may or may not be a close description to the Necromancer who has been bothering Kanix and Mashyuu Kumonosu. However, the people of Lavanitir Port City have sought out the help of any magi willing to come into town and deal with him. The strange appearance of monster have also accompanied the man, leaving the citizens baffled as to what is going on. Keeping that in mind, players who take up the mission are meant to track down and put a stop to the mayhem this man is making.
    Enemies:
    Weak: Undead x5: These are basic creatures that have been risen from the dead, though no source of their resurrection is to be found. They can range from the simple animal to a humanoid being, such as a human, and can be found roaming over the area. There is no explanation as to why these undead beings are found in Lavanitir Port City, so it's quite clear they're not meant to be there. Many of these undead will simply wander around the city as though they own the place, but will attack upon provocation. However, there may be a select few that the players encounter, who will rush at them as a means of trying to turn them. While not effective at battling they will try to scratch and bite a person in order to turn the person into a zombie. Pretty weak, themselves, it only takes about 4 C-rank hits (either spell or physical) to bring the undead beings down.
    Normal: Demons x3: Players aren't quite sure where these creatures came from, but they're just randomly roaming around the city like the undead. However, these creatures are far more powerful than any of the undead that they have encountered, and aren't afraid to start fights. Actively seeking out targets, the Demons that players run across will attack on sigh and often in a trio. They're ugly beasts that range in appearance, as well as size, and also have a heavy hit when fighting against them. They will do everything in their power to assure that none of their victims/prey make it out of the fight alive. These Demons take 50% extra damage from Demon Slayer magic and their heavy hits deal an extra 25% in unarmed melee damage. It takes about 8 C-rank hits (either spell or physical) to bring them down, but be forewarned, they have a tendency to evade.
    Strong: Elementals x2: Ranging from being earthen to fire-based, these Elementals roam Lavanitir Port City with the company of the Demons and Undead. Each Elemental beast will range in appearance, as well as size, and no two Elementals together are the same element. In fact, when an Elemental appears to attack the players, they are often accompanied by the Elemental that compliments their element. This simply means that a fire Elemental won't appear with a Water Elemental or Earth Elemental, but a Air Elemental instead. They work together and often combine attacks for combos against the players, but again, are weak to their opposite element(s). Every Elemental will take 50% extra damage from its opposite element, but deals 50% extra damage to the element weaker to it. These take around 10 C-rank hits (either spell or physical) to bring down and often have side effects upon being defeated (decided upon by the players).
    Boss: Kanix Kumonosu: The ex-wife of Mashyuu Kumonosu, who was recently raised from the dead by the Necromancer haunting Mashyuu's every step. She is a stout, eerily youthful woman, who stands around 5'2" and isn't afraid to take a stance when it's needed. During the job, it's seen she is doing strange actions that is not quite normal for who she is, making everyone worry. It is only when the Necromancer appears that Kanix's entire demeanor quickly changes to fit that of a servant to the Necromancer. This is when it's realized that she truly isn't herself, but rather she is under the control of the Necromancer, himself. While not being very strong, herself, due to the recent resurrection, she has 100HP and wields Water Dragon Slayer magic. When going up against the Necromancer, she will quickly assault the nearest person to her and not listen to reason.
    Reward: 9,000J

Code:
    <div align="center"><div style="background:none;border:none;width:350px;height:auto;text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;color:#00b6a6;">[color=#024451][b]Job Title[/b][/color]: Streams of Memory
    [color=#024451][b]Rank[/b][/color]: C
    [color=#024451][b]Player Requirements[/b][/color]: [i][u]Must[/u][/i] have either Kanix Kumonosu, Mashyuu Kumonosu, or both players on the job with you in order to take it. The job can have a maximum of 5 characters total on it, 1 or 2 of which [i][u]must[/u][/i] be the 2 names that were previously listed. Players are required to make a minimum post count of 15 posts total, with 275 words per post [i][u]or[/u][/i] a total of 4,125 words. This can be soloed by either Kanix Kumonosu or Mashyuu Kumonosu, but the post count is then 20 posts of 250 words [i][u]or[/u][/i] 5,000 words total. Any players taking the job must be either C-rank or higher; D-ranks can go on the mission as long as there is 1 C-rank with them.
    [color=#024451][b]Job Requirements[/b][/color]: Players are required to track down and locate the Necromancer that has been causing issues with Kanix and Mashyuu Kumonosu. At least a minimum of 5 Monster Dice [i][u]must[/u][/i] be rolled throughout the thread or at once in a single post. The boss can be autospawned at any point in time after the 5 Monster Dice rolls have been taken care of. In order to "defeat" the Necromancer, the boss must be defeated and the Necromancer will flee, recognizing you as a threat.
    [color=#024451][b]Job Location[/b][/color]: Lavanitir Port City
    [color=#024451][b]Job Description[/b][/color]: People have recently sighted a strange man in Lavanitir Port City and have become frightened of the way he acts. They aren't too certain who the guy is, but what they do know is that he isn't someone that is meant to be in town. He has been described as a man who wears the typical garbs of a strangely obsessed Necromancer bent on terrorizing people. It may or may not be a close description to the Necromancer who has been bothering Kanix and Mashyuu Kumonosu. However, the people of Lavanitir Port City have sought out the help of any magi willing to come into town and deal with him. The strange appearance of monster have also accompanied the man, leaving the citizens baffled as to what is going on. Keeping that in mind, players who take up the mission are meant to track down and put a stop to the mayhem this man is making.
    [color=#024451][b]Enemies[/b][/color]:
    [color=#024451][i]Weak[/i][/color]: Undead x5: These are basic creatures that have been risen from the dead, though no source of their resurrection is to be found. They can range from the simple animal to a humanoid being, such as a human, and can be found roaming over the area. There is no explanation as to why these undead beings are found in Lavanitir Port City, so it's quite clear they're not meant to be there. Many of these undead will simply wander around the city as though they own the place, but will attack upon provocation. However, there may be a select few that the players encounter, who will rush at them as a means of trying to turn them. While not effective at battling they will try to scratch and bite a person in order to turn the person into a zombie. Pretty weak, themselves, it only takes about 4 C-rank hits (either spell or physical) to bring the undead beings down.
    [color=#024451][i]Normal[/i][/color]: Demons x3: Players aren't quite sure where these creatures came from, but they're just randomly roaming around the city like the undead. However, these creatures are far more powerful than any of the undead that they have encountered, and aren't afraid to start fights. Actively seeking out targets, the Demons that players run across will attack on sigh and often in a trio. They're ugly beasts that range in appearance, as well as size, and also have a heavy hit when fighting against them. They will do everything in their power to assure that none of their victims/prey make it out of the fight alive. These Demons take 50% extra damage from Demon Slayer magic and their heavy hits deal an extra 25% in unarmed melee damage. It takes about 8 C-rank hits (either spell or physical) to bring them down, but be forewarned, they have a tendency to evade.
    [color=#024451][i]Strong[/i][/color]: Elementals x2: Ranging from being earthen to fire-based, these Elementals roam Lavanitir Port City with the company of the Demons and Undead. Each Elemental beast will range in appearance, as well as size, and no two Elementals together are the same element. In fact, when an Elemental appears to attack the players, they are often accompanied by the Elemental that compliments their element. This simply means that a fire Elemental won't appear with a Water Elemental or Earth Elemental, but a Air Elemental instead. They work together and often combine attacks for combos against the players, but again, are weak to their opposite element(s). Every Elemental will take 50% extra damage from its opposite element, but deals 50% extra damage to the element weaker to it. These take around 10 C-rank hits (either spell or physical) to bring down and often have side effects upon being defeated (decided upon by the players).
    [color=#024451][i]Boss[/i][/color]: Kanix Kumonosu: The ex-wife of Mashyuu Kumonosu, who was recently raised from the dead by the Necromancer haunting Mashyuu's every step. She is a stout, eerily youthful woman, who stands around 5'2" and isn't afraid to take a stance when it's needed. During the job, it's seen she is doing strange actions that is not quite normal for who she is, making everyone worry. It is only when the Necromancer appears that Kanix's entire demeanor quickly changes to fit that of a servant to the Necromancer. This is when it's realized that she truly isn't herself, but rather she is under the control of the Necromancer, himself. While not being very strong, herself, due to the recent resurrection, she has 100HP and wields Water Dragon Slayer magic. When going up against the Necromancer, she will quickly assault the nearest person to her and not listen to reason.
    [color=#024451][b]Reward[/b][/color]: 9,000J

[size=10]© Kanix Kumonosu[/size]</div></div>

Streams of Memory [Character Job] Empty Re: Streams of Memory [Character Job]

Post by Guest 24th February 2017, 7:58 pm

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 1:18 am