Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Crimson Flame and the Thunder Demon

Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Red Flame Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Crimson Flame and the Thunder Demon Empty The Crimson Flame and the Thunder Demon

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 11th February 2017, 5:47 am

The wind was cool on the mountaintop of Terra Ignis, Fernus strode along the path to the peak as he looked out for the mysterious noise he had heard, he had been meditating a few metres down the path to keep his fragile soul in balance when he heard a thunderous crack behind him, the hairs on his neck stood on end and he quickly stood up and turned around to search for the noise. As he made it to the peak, he saw the source of the disturbance, a mysterious figure that Fernus could barely make out in the mist, the figure must have heard Fernus' footsteps because he turned to Fernus before our hero could even blink. "Crap!" Muttered Fernus as he attempted to hide, but it was too late, he had been seen. "Who are you?" Yelled out Fernus to the approaching figure. Fernus had never seen anyone else up on the peak, he thought it would be a serene place to keep his tortured soul in check, he was wrong.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Second chances are important, but so is the law, break the law, I break you"

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: LOCKED
    Third Skill:

The Crimson Flame and the Thunder Demon Empty Re: The Crimson Flame and the Thunder Demon

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 12th February 2017, 12:35 am

Yazuki stood there on the peak, finally figuring out the trick Nightken had taught him. He smiled broadly, slowly walking towards the guy who had appeared before him. as he approached, he became more visible, his robes of black and red trimmed with gold coming through, The dharma of 12 spears on his back becoming more prominent. He stopped in front of the man, clearly in sight now. The scar on his face still remained, running underneath his eyes and across the bridge of his nose. He looked at the man with his green eyes, his red long hair strapped up in two pony tails in the middle of his head, falling to the left and right.
    "You can call me Raijin. I represent the embodiment of Lightning and Thunder. What are you doing up here," he asked curiously to the man who had ran up to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Crimson Flame and the Thunder Demon CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

The Crimson Flame and the Thunder Demon Asmpgx10
    Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Crimson Flame and the Thunder Demon Empty Re: The Crimson Flame and the Thunder Demon

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 12th February 2017, 12:53 am

"Raijin, eh? That's a cool name, mine's Fernus, Fernus Darkslayer, pleased to meet you!" Said Fernus, as he reached out to shake Raijin's hand, he felt an unknown, painful energy surging through him. "What the hell?!" said Fernus as he jumped back from the shock. "So, I take it you're no ordinary lightning wizard, that wasn't normal lightning, was it Raijin?" asked the confused wizard, he could tell something was up with this man, but he couldn't quite place his finger on it, was it his mysterious magic, or the way he said his name with that uncertain tone, as if he wasn't quite used to calling himself that. Either way, Fernus was intrigued. Very intrigued indeed. Fernus could only hope that this man was friend, not foe.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 12th February 2017, 1:30 pm

"I am an expert in the ways of lightning, as its my specialty. I have been gifted by the lightning god himself. I practice the arts of the Demon Slayer. Granted from a demon that one day I will slay." He looked at the man who had tried touching him and now had a burnt hand. "I advise not touching. Lightning loves to cling to me"

He began walking down the mountain and back to the base. "I am blessed and cursed by my lightning. Can never tell which is which. My lightning harms, my lightning can heal. My lightning can burn." He turned back around and looked at the man. "I embody the Holy Lightning."

Props to Marshy

Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 12th February 2017, 3:45 pm

"Wait!" Fernus yelled as he chased after the man, "Tell me your name, Raijin, your real name." Based on Raijin's reaction, Fernus could tell his hunch was right. He stepped back from the man, to avoid any more unwanted shocking, and waited for a response. As he waited for Raijin to reply, he noticed something about him, his face was strangely similar to a dark wizard he had been tracking recently. A member of Fairy Tail named Yazuki, he had gone off the radar recently and Fernus had been meditating to regain his strength before going out to search again, perhaps his prey had come to him today.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 12th February 2017, 3:58 pm

He stopped, looking at the man and concidering it for a moment. "My given name matters not anymore. That person has left, changed and come back different. I am Raijin now, I am his avatar, and I utilize his blessings. So Raijin is what you can call me." He looked sternly at the man for a moment. Not knowing would be the best for the man.

"My real name is no one's concern."

Props to Marshy

Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 12th February 2017, 4:08 pm

As Yazuki walked away, back to his mountain base, Fernus felt something strange, as if he could read Yazuki's soul. After feeling the truth, he muttered to himself, "Nice to meet you, Yazuki." and went back to his meditation, as if nothing had even happened. He wondered why he had let his target go, but nothing really came to mind. "No matter," thought Fernus, "I doubt this'll be the last I see of him."

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 10:40 am