Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chicken little [job / solo]

Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer
    Second Skill: Re-Equip: The Hieratic Hunter
    Third Skill:

Chicken little [job / solo] Empty Chicken little [job / solo]

Post by Alexander Easton 2nd February 2017, 8:18 pm

“Ugh what is that god forsaken smell?” Lex looked around the small dirt road he was on to try to pinpoint where the smell was coming from. It was a mixture of what appeared to be feces and wet animal. While this sort of smell should not be a surprise at all seeing where he was Lex was still not happy about it violating his nostrils. While Lex was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth, ever since he had left his abusive home he had grown to become a snob of sorts. He was not rich now but he was much more wealthy than either of his parents dreamed to be, perhaps it was because this smell reminded him of his past that it brought such a strong feeling of anger about.

Lex was currently walking around some of the country roads near Clover Town. He had just finished a rather simple mission with Nova, a shy kid from Golden Phoenix. The two were tasked with taking care of a house, a rather dull mission. Lex was kind of bummed that he had not gotten a chance to utilize his magic much, the only time he had so far is when he was at Ceder Beach and all those fish were coming ashore. That was a fun day, he got to tease a young mage that seemed to taken a fancy to Lex, perhaps their paths would cross again soon.

As Lex rounded a corner on the dirt path a massive looking chicken came sprinting towards him. Lex quickly jumped to the side of the road, so that he would not be plowed down by the beast. “What the fuck was that?” Lex stood back up and brushed himself off as he looked down the road watching the chicken beast jump around and act like a fool. The sound of approaching person caught his ear and took his attention from the beast. Lex crossed his arms awaiting the person that seemed to be sprinting after the bird based on the sound of their footsteps.

As they neared Lex heard them panting heavily. He glanced over his shoulder to see an older gentleman standing there in a heavy sweat. “Did-did you see a rather large chicken run this way?” He looked up at LEx almost as if he was in pain, this guy was clearly not in any kind of shape. Lex pointed towards the rampaging beast and the guy’s face grew even paler than it was before. “Are you okay old man? You look like you’re about to croak.” After a few more seconds of heavy panting the man stood up and instantly grabbed Lex’s hands and stared deep into Lex’s eyes, all of which made Lex extremely uncomfortable.

“Do you think you could help me? My whole life rides on that chicken, she’s everything to me and my family. Without her we will starve, there has to be someway that you can get her back to my farm right?” Lex took a step back freeing his hands from the man’s grasp. He looked at the chicken and back towards the man, really it should not be too hard to get it back to the farm, the only issue was how to get it back without injuring the dumb thing. “Ugh I guess I can help you out old man, just know that this isn’t a charity case.”

In an instant he had called on his ring, Jink, and was already teleporting right towards the chicken. He popped right up on the opposite side of the chicken and shouted. “BOO! Before jumping back and throwing two of his daggers that he had on him at the ground on the sides of the chicken that he did not want it to go, that way it would go in a single direction towards the old man and his farm. The chicken did exactly what Lex expected, it let out a screech and started running straight towards the man, squawking the entire time. Lex started chuckling at the site of the chicken. He also made a simple gesture with his hand activating his magnetic ring and caused the daggers to start to move about and follow the big bird with Lex running after it laughing.

He made sure that his daggers were not touching the bird just coming close enough to startle it into running in the direction he wanted. As he laughed the bird squaked and the old man cried. If one were to be sitting on the fence following the road they would have gotten quite the kick out of this scene. The three ran towards the farm for several minutes until the chicken ran right inside the fence, at which time Lex’s daggers fell to the ground so that he could focus the ring’s ability on the fence to slam it shut. Once it was closed and the chicken was back home did he go collect his money.

End

852 Words
    -20% Magic
    Ring of Magnetism 10%
    Jinx Ring 10%
    Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:38 am