Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

iLac... Good Social Skills • Private, Job [Lucius]

iLac... Good Social Skills • Private, Job [Lucius] Empty iLac... Good Social Skills • Private, Job [Lucius]

Post by Guest 31st January 2017, 12:28 pm

Job Info:

iLac... Good Social Skills • Private, Job [Lucius] Empty Re: iLac... Good Social Skills • Private, Job [Lucius]

Post by Guest 31st January 2017, 12:54 pm

And while you are sitting indoors
    waiting for the storm to pass
    I will be outside dancing in the rain

"Why do you think they call it an iLac?" The young silvernette inquired to her sibling, who currently, was allowing her to to ride upon his back piggyback style, arms resting softy across his shoulders, legs held tightly around his arms as to make sure the thin woman would not slip right through and fall off. Why was Lucius giving her a lift to the store like this? The Coming Storm would not normally act like this with anyone else, specially in public. But this was Astrid we're talking about, his beloved sister. It was an act of sibling bonding. Nothing more, nothing less. With his tall stature and her small frame this was done easily. In fact, they could probably be confused with being a father and a daughter, just by their severe height difference.
    But their relationship status was not on the ace's mind right now. She had seen an advertisement on the tv just this morning that they were now selling this newfangled iLac thing. Why was it called an iLac? That was one of the many questions she had. But apparently this thing could make calls, track HP and MP, play games, and other such things. It was fascinating. And with the way they made it sound so impressive on the tv, Astrid was easily manipulated into wanting one, just like the child she was.
    "Does it stand for something? Like... I'd Like A Cat? Oh... I want a cat... They're so fluffy." Crimson eyes shone brightly, staring off into space with a goofy expression, thinking about the soft fur of felines and how much she'd like to pet one right now.
    276/500 ● @tag ● notes

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

iLac... Good Social Skills • Private, Job [Lucius] Empty Re: iLac... Good Social Skills • Private, Job [Lucius]

Post by kittykool75 31st January 2017, 3:52 pm

iLac... Good Social Skills • Private, Job [Lucius] HjYByyj
    Lucius Foss Golden Phoenix B-Rank
    I   c r e a t e d   a   m o n s t e r   a   h e l l   w i t h i n   m y   h e a d

Only here because of his sister seeing some ad on TV, and like normal she was absolutely fascinated and she wanted one immediately. Lucius didn't really care either way, but she decided to take him with her. Trying to get him out of the house more I suppose. He held his cane in hand as he walked the streets, carrying Astrid upon his back. For no more a reason then she asked, and not being able to say no to her, he allowed her to climb onto him. Though he couldn't see people staring at him, considering he was blind and all, he could feel it. And unlike normal, it didn't feel like fear. More happy and brighter feeling, not the usual looks he gets when he walks through the streets normally. At least he couldn't see them now. But usually when people saw a seven foot young man dressed completely in black, they were frightened and tried to stray away from him. His thoughts were lost when his sister spoke amid the silence between to two of them. And as usual it twas an odd question, and of that of which had probably been on her mind for a little while now. Honestly he didn't give a crap, but he wasn't his sister now was he? No, no he wasn't.
    He didn't speak into the silence, feeling that she still had more to say in the matter, and apparently she did. After she spoke and odd thing that never usually does, escaped the eighteen year old's lips. A slight chuckle in response to her rather odd statement on what iLac could mean. It was even more rare now a days with the dark wizard's depression and all, but at least he was a bit less miserable right now. "You have enough problems as it is, and don't you already have a cat?" he asked his elder sister, not mentioning the fact that he was one of her many problems that she had.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    333 500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

iLac... Good Social Skills • Private, Job [Lucius] 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Post by Guest 31st January 2017, 4:16 pm

And while you are sitting indoors
    waiting for the storm to pass
    I will be outside dancing in the rain

She already had a cat. This was true. But could she truly call the little gray tom she randomly picked off the street hers? So far, no matter who she asked, they didn't know of any lost cats. No one was claiming him... But what did she hope for by bringing him into her house anyway? Yes, she wanted to keep him safe from the harsh winter. But was there something else to it too? Was she just making excuses to keep something she never got the chance to have in her childhood?
    A frown grew onto the dragon slayer's lips, looking down to the moving pavement below.
    "I wouldn't say he's mine. I'm just keeping him until someone claims him." At least, that was what she was telling herself. But in all honestly, she wanted to keep him. However, as long as there was a chance he was in fact someone else's, she could do no such thing.

Looking back up a tall, glass tower in the distance caught her eyes not too far away from where they were now. A building made completely of glass? That was the iLac store! She could remember they showed it in the commercial. It was a hard structure to forget.
    "Oh! Oh! Lulu! We're almost there! Straight ahead!" The silvernette threw away any former signs of her sadness about the cat and bounced excitedly in her brother's grasp, pointing out a finger to the building, as if her brother would be able to see where she was pointing.
    532/500 ● @tag ● notes

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 31st January 2017, 4:57 pm

iLac... Good Social Skills • Private, Job [Lucius] HjYByyj
    Lucius Foss Golden Phoenix B-Rank
    I   c r e a t e d   a   m o n s t e r   a   h e l l   w i t h i n   m y   h e a d

The assassin stayed silent as his sister thought about his question, answering soon after. The boy rolled his crimson eyes, she found it so it was hers. Simple as that. Finders keepers losers weepers, she found it and nobody had claimed it in how long? Yeah, but I guess he wasn't to big on animals, he didn't really care so he didn't know how other felt about animals. And some people tend to feel rather strongly about them, like his sister here, but her usually tends to have a mutual hate relationship with any creature he comes across. Guess he is a heartless psychopath for the most part, excluding his love for his elder sister, anger and vengeful hate for the guildmaster of Black Rose, and his current depression. He let out a slight huff, keeping his gaze, though blind, on the ground. Not that anybody could really see were his crimson gaze laid past his pitch-black sunglasses. He readjusted Astrid on his back, making it so she didn't slip off of him when he didn't want her to. Dropping his sister would not be good now would it?
    He heard his sister gasp slightly before she exclaimed that she saw the building that of which held the device that they were going to get. He felt her bounce up and down on his back, and had to feeling she was pointing. For no other reason then it seemed like a normal thing for people to do when they saw something, not that he could tell. But he did as instructed by his sisters, and continued to walk straight ahead to their destination. A slight smile, and not that of his usual psychopathic one, slipped onto his snow pale expression that hid underneath the shade of his black hoodie.

After taking a couple wrong turns due to Astrid's lack of direction, they made it two the glass skyscraper. He let out a sigh and slid his sister off his back, though still kept bodily contact with her by holding onto her hand with his. His mechanical right hand holding is cane, making sure that he wasn't going to run into anything, while his sister pulled him along to where they were supposed to end up. When they got to the room there were other people getting their own iLacs, probably other mages and maybe some nonmages also, not that it really matter whether they were or not. Cause they wouldn't have their magic either way whilst in the neutral grounds, though he did still try to face away from them, just in case they knew of who he actually was. Not that he still looked the same way as he did when he became a Coming Storm, sorta having this appearance then going into hiding, so not really anybody but Astrid and Kaya knew what he looked like now. So the Magic Council were probably just looking out for a tall green haired and blue/green eyed magic, and not a black haired and red eyed one. But he tried not to think to much of it.
    The two of them received their devices, though Lucius was not planning on getting one. Being blind an all could make it rather hard for him to use it, but they insisted, and he didn't really feeling like continuing to push it away. So they headed out, Astrid awestruck and constantly getting distracted by her new iLac instead of telling him where to go. They eventually got back to the train station, but by then the young ace was tired out and was sleeping on his shoulder on the way back towards their home.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    943 500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

iLac... Good Social Skills • Private, Job [Lucius] 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 10:35 am