Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Aerwyna's Secondary Magic Training (Private)

Aerwyna's Secondary Magic Training (Private) Empty Aerwyna's Secondary Magic Training (Private)

Post by Guest 21st January 2017, 6:50 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water
    It was raining… Aerwyna was lucky since the rain strangely isn’t turning her into a mermaid, it could possibly be because all the trees and the leaves were covering the rain, although hearing the rain drip away from the leaves was a very beautiful sound to hear indeed… it reminded her of a few things when she listened to the water when it was in this particular weather. The pitter patter of the rain as it smacked down onto the leaves was very calming, just like when it invaded the waters. Every mermaid could hear it and allowed it’s calming power to release all their tensions and worries. It even calmed down her father, and sometimes it could be very difficult to calm down the king of mermaids.

Sighing softly, Aerwyna grinned and started to sing one of the many songs her mother taught her, plenty of mermaids of royal status knew the magic, but Aerwyna opted for something different thanks to her dragon slaying magic. Nonetheless, with all the singing lessons she had while her mother was still around, was really useful, she learnt how to harmonize and perfect every chord, how to go high with her vocal chords and even knew how to go low with them. Grinning, she opened up her lips and started to bring out her true voice… nobody was watching her as far as she knew, and she pretty much missed singing:

The night when the rain finally stopped after a few days
    I feel good
    Lights shine onto the wet street

After the show is over
    The city is like an empty stage
    It’s alright It’s alright
    In the wet air
    The street lights shine on me
    Good my body is moving

I just wanna
    dance the night away
    Close my eyes and
    dance in the moonlight
    It’s hot it’s heating up
    I can’t even stop myself No way

I just wanna
    dance the night away
    dance the night away
    I just wanna
    dance the night away
    dance the night away
    I just wanna

Smiling softly, Aerwyna then looked behind her to see Gala… what was he doing here… was he… worried about her?? Uh oh, maybe she shouldn’t of sung?! This was going to be worrying, she never let Gala hear her sing before… Did he enjoy her singing? Maybe she shouldn’t let anyone know that she has the vocal training of a royal mermaid, it may make people suspicious.

HP: 200||MP: 100%
    Spell used:
    Cooldowns:
    Enemies:
    TAG: @user |WORDS: 408|NOTES: 408/3750
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY

Last edited by Cascade on 27th January 2017, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,356

Aerwyna's Secondary Magic Training (Private) Empty Re: Aerwyna's Secondary Magic Training (Private)

Post by Yuudai 21st January 2017, 9:19 pm

Gala was moving thru the forest outside of Magnolia on the hunt for ingredients native to this  area, while he moved thru the brush finding rare and tasty mushrooms and plant life, after a few moments he caught the sound of singing, after a few moments Gala was able to find the source and to his surprise it was his girlfriend Aerwyna and she was singing in a beautiful voice, he had never heard such a voice and he had lived for over 200 years,when she finished he smiled and clapped a bit to show how impressed he was. Instead of speaking though he decided to sing back,

"There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
    And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
    When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
    With a word she can get what she came for.
    Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
    'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
    In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings,
    Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.

Ooh, it makes me wonder,
    Ooh, it makes me wonder.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
    And my spirit is crying for leaving.
    In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
    And the voices of those who stand looking.

Ooh, it makes me wonder,
    Ooh, it really makes me wonder.

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
    Then the piper will lead us to reason.
    And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
    And the forests will echo with laughter.

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
    It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
    Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on.
    And it makes me wonder.

Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
    The piper's calling you to join him,
    Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
    Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?

And as we wind on down the road
    Our shadows taller than our soul.
    There walks a lady we all know
    Who shines white light and wants to show
    How everything still turns to gold.
    And if you listen very hard
    The tune will come to you at last.
    When all are one and one is all
    To be a rock and not to roll.

And she's buying a stairway to heaven
    . "

while his singing was not as beautiful as Aerwynas the tanukis voice was enchanting and soft to hear and as he finished his song Gala approached with a small smile on his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aerwyna's Secondary Magic Training (Private) GSvDExK

Aerwyna's Secondary Magic Training (Private) Empty Re: Aerwyna's Secondary Magic Training (Private)

Post by Guest 24th January 2017, 7:23 am

You can breathe

In clear blue water
    Gala watched her this whole time… this was highly unusual, to see someone clap at her musical talent, she was usually frowned upon because of how she wasn’t able to harness the power of song unlike the other mermaids and mermen. So when Gala clapped and sung to her back, she was very much impressed. She had a man that could cook, teach and adding singing to his arsenal of affections, it really interested Aerwyna because she never thought Gala could sing such a tune.

The moment Gala finished his song, Aerwyna couldn’t help but look down as he walked up to her, she couldn’t look up to Gala right now incase she showed off her blushing face. He was indeed a gentleman but this also resulted in one thing. She had to tell him, the man knew too much, but she believed that she couldn’t at the same time. He didn’t know how she could control such a voice, but he knew that she was a mermaid, but not a mermaid princess who ran away because of her selfish desires…

“Gala, there is something that I feel I need to tell you. But what I am about to tell you now, please, tell nobody else. This secret of mine is very important to me and I feel that I can only trust you with it right now no matter what the situation is.” The mermaid princess sighed softly, finally looking up to her boyfriend with a smile on her face, just to check to see if he was ready to know or not.

“Gala… you know there's royalty under the sea…?? Well, I am part of that royalty. I am what people are commonly known in royalty as princesses…” She didn’t want to bring it to Gala so bluntly, but she felt she had the confidence to tell him about her hierarchy while she was at it. She just had to wait for Gala’s reaction, if anything happened, then he would technically be a prince if she didn’t give up the throne.

“Gala… I hope… everything is okay? Please don’t tell me you’re angry at me.” She sighed softly as she finally turned around and started to sing once more to try ease them down a bit, she felt some tension, but she didn’t know if that was because it was her or not.

“Make my wish come true, let darkness fade to light
    Show me there's still hope, show me it's not over
    Battles we can win, our struggle lies within
    Will we live to greet the dawn?
    Love will not leave you, hate will not heal you
    Promise me one day that peace shall reign”

Spell used:
    Cooldowns:
    Enemies:
    TAG: @user |WORDS: 448|NOTES: 856/3750 (Aerwyna)||483/3750 (Gala)
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY

Last edited by Cascade on 27th January 2017, 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 25th January 2017, 10:48 am

Gala blinked in surprise when she told him that she was princess and he realized that it was the reason she seemed nervoud around him sometimes  she was afraid of his reaction. The tanuki then smiled when she siad that she hoped he wasn’t angry.”Wyna I’ve been around for over a hundred years I may have grown up with nothing but I don’t have any hatred for nobles nor am I upset with you, I understand why you keep this a secret though it doesn’t change anything your Still Aerwyna to me not anyone else” he said softly putting her at ease.  He honestly only had trouble with nobles if they treated him bad and the mermaid in front of him had done nothing of the sort.

He found it rather cute and intresting that she decided to come to the human world and learn even though she knew nothing up here, and that in turn had lead her to him which he was very grateful for. He had found someone to be with and he didn’t even care that she was royalty she was just a woman to him titles meant nothing when you were in love, he was broken out of his musing by the mermaids singing when while the song was shorter it was no less beautiful, it had always amazed him now talented mermaids were  when it came to singing he could almost say they were equal to his cooking skill. “wow Aerwyna your singing is amazing I know mermaids can sing well but your on another level” he praised hoping she was more relaxed now that he knew her secret and that he wasn’t angry. Gala would keep her secret untill she was ok with him revealing it to the world for all to know..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 27th January 2017, 5:03 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water
    Gala was so sweet, it was obvious that the man cared about her, and it settled her worries even more than it normally should. She will admit, it was a strange relationship, a mermaid falling in love with a tanuki but hey, it worked out for the both of them so it shouldn’t be that worrying for either of them. What’s better is that the female was appreciated for who she was and not for her title, Gala outright admitted that to her and it made her feel so much at ease with herself. She felt she didn’t need to run away nor did she feel the need to be away from the guild now. She was in love, that was all that mattered.

“Oh, Gala. You make me so happy hearing that…” She grinned softly as she walked over to him and cuddled into him. She was so happy that she found love. She could sing again! That’s a great idea! She should sing for him a love song… but there was plenty of songs she could sing for him… Suddenly, there was one song that was itching in the back of her mind… she didn’t understand what was going on, but she felt that she HAD to sing it.

“Embrace the dark you call a home,
    Gaze upon an empty, white throne
    A legacy of lies,
    A familiar disguise
    Sing with me a song of conquest and fate
    The black pillar cracks beneath its weight
    Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
    Lost in thoughts all alone”

The moment Aerwyna stopped singing, was when everything started to go weird around the two. 4 rings of water surrounded the couple and Aerwyna had no idea what was going on… sure, it vanished immediately, but that was not the point. The point is the fact that she just managed to pull off something she didn’t think she could even do. Was this… magic?? She knew she could sing, but she didn’t think it would cause magical effects on land…

“What just happened?!?!” Aerwyna began to panic. “This isn’t right at all!”
    Spell used:
    Cooldowns:
    Enemies:
    TAG: @user |WORDS: 353|NOTES: 1209/3750 (Aerwyna)||783/3750 (Gala)
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 28th January 2017, 11:33 am

Gala only smiled as he wrapped his arms around the mermaid as she started to sing once again, this one was very intresting but the effects it had on the area was what made it even more intresting. It seemed that her singing start to effect the area around them and caused rings of water to form around them before she seemed to notice the effects and stopped causing the rings to vanish and the mermaid started to panic. The tanuki gently put his hands on her shoulders to calm her.”Shhh Aerwyna its alright we are not hurt so whatever you caused wasn’t dangerous. But it seems like your singing and magic power seemed to mingle so it could be possible that your singing is turning into a new magic” he explained before he smirked a bit.

Honestly I can see it being perfect for you considering your voice but what the effects will be that can only be found thru trial and error” he explained hoping he had calmed her down. He decided to sing again to try to put her at ease.

Home is behind
    The world ahead
    And there are many paths to tread
    Through shadow
    To the edge of night
    Until the stars are all alight

Mist and shadow
    Cloud and shade
    All shall fade
    All shall...fade

It was a small song and one that he had learned in his youth that could be used for sad times or good times, he hoped that the effects of what happened when she sang wouldn’t discourage Aerwyna from singing since her voice was increadably beautiful and to not sing would be extremely sad. It still amazed Gala that mermaids could sing so well and for the royals to have such skill really said something but despite that something about that lifestyle must not have sat well with Aerwyna since she was here on the land now.

Post by Guest 31st January 2017, 6:07 pm

AERWYNA SALVATORE
    MERMAID PRINCESS
    HP:200||MP:100
    WORDS COUNT: 328||TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1537/3750 (Aerwyna) 1101/3750 (Gala)
    NOTES: New template <3
    SPELLS:  
    UNIQUE ABILITIES:  
    Gala was right, there was nothing to be really worried about since neither of them were really hurt, nor did both of them receive any strange effects coming from that strange effect. Aerwyna sighed softly as she felt his face. There was something strange that he said, but it felt so right at the same time… maybe the power of her voice really was turning into a new type of magic after all. Aerwyna was only growing in magic power, she felt much more refreshed as a mage, and felt like she really was getting connected to her true species, which was a mermaid. She was happy she was finally getting show off her mermaid side a bit more since she knows she will start her dragonification sooner or later.

Aerwyna’s panic quelled when Gala decided to comfort her more, he then began to sing again and Aerwyna couldn’t help but giggle at him, placing her soft and seemingly fragile hand on his right cheek before tilting her head, she loved this man.

“I… I am suddenly getting more words in my head.” Aerwyna bit her lower lip. “I think they want me to sing again, and I don’t know how to feel about that.” In all honesty, Aerwyna was nervous, nervous about the fact that the power of song could have such effects. “I hope that whatever happens with this new magic, this helps others and aids them heavily.” Aerwyna would absolutely hate it if she wasn’t able to have a magic that was useful to her or anyone else for that matter. She just had to focus on what was happening now.

“These words… they keep continuing.” Aerwyna admitted as she suddenly felt the need to feel her head, it was telling her what to do. It was telling her to sing, but she didn’t want to because she didn’t know what was going to happen at all if she unleashed the power of song again.
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 2nd February 2017, 1:54 am

Gala smiled softly as he felt the slayers soft and slender hand on his cheek, her touch was very pleasant and he enjoyed the closeness, when Aerwyna mentioned that she could hear more words in her head and she said that her mind was wanting her to sing again even though she was unsure how to feel about that.”I say you should sing, from what I saw nothing bad happened so the only way you can learn about this magic is by using it plus I get to hear you sing again which I greatly enjoy” he said with a grin on his face as he finished speaking.

He wasen;t worried that much about her magic, from what he could tell her magic wasn’t destructive and that was a good sign since if it would have been he would have been in the line of fire due to his being close to the Mermaid.”Wyna calm down just go with your instincts, I want to hear you sing and I want to see what amazing things your new magic can do but you can’t find out what it will do unless you let it out” he said trying to give her the confidence and the courage to let herself sing and unleash her new magic.

Gala wondered slightly what kind of magic he would gain in the future to go alongside his calamity curse, though the tanuki honestly hoped in the future he could be rid of his curse so it was not a burden on him the only thing he could hope was that his next magic would be useful and not dangerous to himself of Aerwyna as the thought of her being harmed bothered him greatly. Gala also remembered he needed to talk to Izayuki at some point since she was a fellow tanuki like him and she might know about their clan and perhaps he could get some answers.

Post by Guest 2nd February 2017, 6:16 am

AERWYNA SALVATORE
    MERMAID PRINCESS
    HP:100||MP:80%
    WORDS COUNT: 323
    TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1860/3750 (Aerwyna)
    1422/3750 (Gala)
    UNIQUE ABILITIES:
    SPELLS:

NOTES:
    Something definitely wasn’t right here, the voice in her head was telling her to sing, it also told her to embrace the true powers of what mermaids could actually be. She knew she wasn’t like her father at all though. She was sweet, kind and still had that regal air about her. She didn’t want to back down to some voice telling her to sing. The voice in her head encouraged her to sing some more, Gala started to join in with the encouragement… stating that he wanted to hear her sing with her voice once more. Personally, Aerwyna didn’t know how to feel about Gala wanting to hear her singing in the first place but if he wanted to hear it then she would happily grant his wish…

“Suteki da ne
    Being together, all alone walking hand in hand.
    And I want to go to your city
    To your home, into your arms.
    That soul
    Inside your body
    From those conflicted nights
    As from my dreams.”

Something suddenly changed the moment Aerwyna sung the second song, time suddenly started to slow down around the couple. The trees started to move slower with the wind, the only things that were moving normally was Gala and Aerwyna, even though the song stopped being sung out with Aerwyna’s voice, time was still moving slowly. “What the…?”

It was clear that Aerwyna was quite confused, but she was going to be honest now. It started to feel more comfortable for her, that she was doing this. She just hoped it was going to be put to good use. She didn’t think that singing could affect time however. “D-did my song really do what just I thought it did?? Oh my…” Aerwyna was a little shocked herself, but at least she was learning?

“Aerwyna… sing for me… Sing like the true princess you are. Keep singing and embrace the true power of song, Princess Aerwyna of Atlantis…”
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 5th February 2017, 3:22 pm

Gala smirled softly as he listened to his girlfriend sing once more, her voice was melodic and enchanting and the pink haired Tanuki found that he never got tired of her singing. As the air and wind suddenly slowed to a crawl the pink haired man blinked as he touched a free falling leaf that hung in the air and was slowly falling.”wow to think your voice had this much power Wyna its truly a gift and I can only wonder what more your magic can do” he said softly as he grinned and waited for her next song. While time was slowed Gala grinned and got an idea as he gently moved away from her before he spoke.

I got an idea while time is slowed” he said before he breathed in and then suddenly suddenly exhaled a small burst of fire into the air above them but not high enough to start a wildfire, as the fire came out it slowed and the two could see the flames dance and twist in the air as the heat lingered in the air for a few moments, after that Gala then decided to mess with ice and he held his hand out to Aerwyna before you could see a rose slowly form out of ice before the Tanuki offered it to the mermaid with a smile.

Gala could only wonder just how far the depths of her power went if she was capable of slowing time down, the tanuki knew that with magic anything was possible considering he weilded the power of the elements like they were playthings so to be able to control the flow of time with your voice alone was nothing new, the pink haired mage had heard that dragons had the power to use their voice in a number of ways and not just a roar.

Post by Guest 7th February 2017, 7:31 am

AERWYNA SALVATORE
    MERMAID PRINCESS
    HP:200||MP:100%
    WORDS COUNT: 453
    TOTAL WORD COUNT: 2313/3750 (Aerwyna)
    1732/3750 (Gala)
    UNIQUE ABILITIES:
    SPELLS:

NOTES:
    Time was still as slow as ever while the couple were surrounded by the slowing trees, all the while, the rain was slowly pitter pattering on the trees and the leaves that the tall stumps of wood provided. Although the sound of the rain could be heard heavily around them, it was in fact a much more peaceful place to bear. Gala couldn’t help but continue to compliment her on her singing, oh, if only he was in atlantis right now… he would be complementing all the other mermaids over her. On the bright side, their vocals never dealt such profound effects like hers right now… maybe she was gifted with some sort of talent after all?? That, was actually difficult to comprehend actually. She didn’t expect herself to uphold such value when it comes to the power of song.

“Well, this is the magic you are seeing, Gala. We will never know what else it can truly do...” Aerwyna chuckled lightly at what Gala said. Gala had a much more interesting magic himself, actually, and he was a tanuki at the same time. The two had something in common at least, especially since they both could already shift into something and be magic users at the same time. It was also clear however, that their magic was going to take them two on incredible journeys, even though they both have different backgrounds and different standards, they both somehow made it work, which was pretty cool. “So… my magic can control time now…” The female mumbled to herself as she had a little thought, the magic seemed to be more support than anything. A great asset if she must say so herself.

Gala piqued her interest the moment he said that he had some sort of idea to contribute while time was slowed down from Aerwyna’s voice. Her head tilted slightly as Gala started to inhale… that reminded her of a roar that Joturna taught her, which she found rather cute if she must say so herself. Now Gala was just making the whole experience romantic. The flames that he blew out were very slow, if she must say so herself. Then after he fiddled with the ice, he managed to bring out a rose for her. Aerwyna couldn’t believe what she was seeing and she simply shook her head as she took it. “At least today is riddled with more than just us two signing… hehehe.”

“Aerwyna… sing… release your soul to the power of the heavens!”

Aerwyna’s head was suddenly invaded once more with that womanly voice again, she had to crouch down and hold her head in a paranoid frenzy. She couldn’t believe what the hell was happening. “God… darnit…”
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 11th February 2017, 4:54 pm

"that is true and the only way to find out is to keep testing it to find out more about it.” Gala said as he ginned at Aerwyna shakeing her head at his antics, so from what he had seen his girlfriends voice could influence the elements and even slow time, at this point what ever would happen the Tanuki wouldn’t be surprised if her voice had even more power then that.” that is true “ he chuckled as he stretched a bit so his arms and joints wouldn’t be stiff, he didn’t know why maybe it was the rain but his joints always seemed to hurt but considering his age it wasn’t to suprising.

Aerwyna suddenly dropped down and held her head and for the first time the pink haired Tanuki heard the woman swear which surprised him immensely.”what is it is it the voice again?” Gala asked before he suddenly caught a glimpse of something not of this world, he suddenly saw darkness with a vivid blue light far away,before Gala could even understand what he saw he blinked and the vision was gone but what remained made him even more curious. In his hands was what looked like a glowing blue sphere but what made it intresting was that if felt like pure power and possibility like the sphere could become anything that that Tanuki wanted it to become.

Gala quickly used his magic to freeze the sphere in a shell of ice so he could find it and it wouldn’t vanish but he needed to focus on Aerwyna right now since she was in a crisis and he wanted to help her.”Wyna is there anything I can do to help” he asked as he crouched beside her, he hoped he could help her somehow

Post by Guest 14th February 2017, 6:38 am

AERWYNA SALVATORE
    MERMAID PRINCESS
    HP:100||MP:100%
    WORDS COUNT: 349
    TOTAL WORD COUNT:
    2662/3750 (Aerwyna)
    2030/3750 (Gala)
    UNIQUE ABILITIES:
    SPELLS:

NOTES:
    The voice kept going on and on about how Aerwyna should release the true potential of her voice. There was one problem associated with it however, Aerwyna wasn’t ready to let her voice consume her completely. She was a dragon slayer, a water one at that. Aerwyna wasn’t ready to accept that fact just yet, but it seemed like she had no choice but to accept it. Great, another reason for the mermaids to identify her if any do eventually find her.

Going back to Gala’s question, Aerwyna nodded slowly in response. She was glad that Gala was around otherwise she probably wouldn’t know what to do. She would probably not be able to speak as much as she does now. She wouldn’t know as much education about earthland and she wouldn’t even know how to cook, he truly was an amazing guy. He was even offering to help the mermaid princess, she was sure that nobody else would if she was back at the merfolk kingdom. In fact, her family would probably argue over her hand in marriage or something else of that caliber.

“N-no… I don’t think I need any.” Aerwyna said formally. The voice soon stopped after that and Aerwyna slowly stood up ever so cheerfully. She knew what she needed to do, she needed to comply to the demands of the feminine voice that commanded her to sing her heart out. “I am going to work on my singing.” Aerwyna abruptly announced, breathing in and out before she tilted her head. “I don’t think I am ready to know what else I can do, though.”

Aerwyna’s mind was suddenly taken over again, but not by a voice, but by thoughts. Not that she thought about it, she heard from her mother that there were certain mermaids from royal families that could sing to bring out detrimental effects on the battlefield, but she remembers being told that one hasn't shown up in a very long time. Maybe she was the one that was able to control such a thing?? Naaah, that can’t be right, could it??
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 18th February 2017, 5:31 pm

Gala grinned a bit when his girlfriend said she would sing more though she admitted that she wasent ready to know what else she can do, at that the Tanuki nodded before he spoke.”then how about we find out together” he suggested before he started to sing again and he hoped she would join in on this song  with him as well. It was one that he picked up on his travels and it was very catching and in a way romantic as well and at this moment Gala could think of no better song to sing along with Aerwyna.

The spell you got on me, it's like magic
    Got me feeling like falling in love
    Got me feeling like I'll never give up on
    Got me feeling like I'll never give up on you
    It's like magic
    I got you feeling like you're falling in love
    I got you feeling like you'll never give up on
    It's like magic
    It's like magic

Magic, Magic, Oooh
    Magic, Magic, Oooh
    Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic, Oooh
    Magic, Magic, Oooh
    Magic, Magic, Oooh
    Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic
    It's not the way you wear your hair
    Or you just crept out of bed,
    oh no
    It's not the way you move your eyes
    So it took me by surprise,
    oh no.
    Before this night is over,
    I pull your body closer
    I'mma give it to ya
    I wanna get back
    Before this night is over,
    I pull your body closer.

The spell you got on me, it's like magic
    It's like magic

Magic, Magic, Oooh
    Magic, Magic, Oooh
    Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic, Oooh
    Magic, Magic, Oooh
    Magic, Magic, Oooh
    Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic

Gala hoped that  this would pull out some amazing effect from her singing but they would have to wait and see.

Post by Guest 19th February 2017, 7:42 am

AERWYNA SALVATORE  
    MERMAID PRINCESS
    HP:200||MP:100%
    WORDS COUNT: 462
    TOTAL WORD COUNT:
    3124/3750 (Aerwyna)
    2450/3750 (Gala)
    UNIQUE ABILITIES:
    SPELLS:

NOTES: Almost got the word count! Hell yeah!
    Aerwyna smiled softly the moment Gala suggested about finding out together. Aerwyna didn’t know how they would find out together, considering there could be only things that she could only find out herself. Fortunately, there was none so far that she needed to discover herself, she just merely needed to keep on singing, which can be done with anyone in reality.

Aerwyna would remember something very important while she was still in atlantis… she would remember her mother and how her mother was always cheerful when it came to singing, always trying her best to get Aerwyna to sing. Her kindness was sure to never be forgotten by the mermaid princess as it was deeply etched into her memory, and she was pretty sure that she would stay in Atlantis and pursue singing if her mother didn’t die for no reason.

“Mother, Mother!” Aerwyna shouted as she jumped around in joy, she was in what was a music training hall, the conch shells were being played and some large shells were being clashed together. The young princess was indeed a happy one as she was going to be starting some singing lessons! The best thing for such mermaids as herself. It was compulsory, whether you could sing or not and if you couldn’t sing, then tough luck.

“Dear, dear!” Mother called out in their language. “You need to calm down, sweetie! You need to keep yourself focused for when you start the singing!”

“But, mother…”

“No no, dear. I want you to be at your best.”

“Yes, mother.” Aerwyna always complied to her mother, her father was a much stricter man. He wanted to give her everything that she didn’t want. He wanted her to marry only the best noblemen, he wanted to give her only the best guards that she could possibly want. The king also wanted to give her the best education that any mermaid could be offered (although she didn’t want that either, she just wanted… peace.) By the time this happened, Aerwyna would not be needy or asking for much, as she didn't want to upset her father all that much. She would know if she did anyway. Her father's rage wasn’t the best thing that could be hidden, and if it was, then dang.

“So what are we starting with today, mother??”

“Well…”

Aerwyna’s train of thought halted the moment Gala stopped singing, if father found out that she was dating a tanuki out of all things, he would probably rage so hard that them both wouldn’t see the light of day again.

“That was a lovely song, Gala.” Aerwyna commented as she grinned ever so happily. Unfortunately, that song didn’t really click with her. She loved it, however, and thought it suited Gala’s voice very much!
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 24th February 2017, 12:50 am

Gala grinned a  bit when he finished and was complemented on his singing, he may be 200 years old but  over those years he had gained a large amount of skill  and not just in cooking. The Pink haired Tanuki also know how to cook play various instruments and  could wield any weapon like it was a part of his own body. He was rather proud of his skills but he always made sure to not let his ego get the better of him though if Gala had to be honest  his singing was not as good as Aerwynas but that was to be expected as Mermaids were legendary  in the singing department. Before he could speak suddenly the blue sphere incased in ice suddenly pulsed almost like a heart beat.

um Aerwyna did you heart that heartbeat.” he asked as he looked towards the sphere he had set down and he would have sworn the ball had a plus which made the curse user question what it was since it didn’t seem alive and yet the pulse seemed to say other wise. The pink haired Tanuki could only wonder now if this sphere hace something to do with his own magic and perhaps it was a new magic that could be more useful then his curse that he currently weilded. It may have been a powerful ability but it still was to dangerous for someone to wield in his opinion.”can I hear another song Wyna?” he asked with a small smile. He really did enjoy hearing her sing since he had never heard such talent in all his years and that was  saying something. Gala honestly considered himself very lucky to have such a woman as his girlfriend and he would make sure he kept her happy if he was able to.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:35 am