Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Shocking Truth (Private)

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Shocking Truth (Private) Empty A Shocking Truth (Private)

Post by Takumi Yoshino 21st January 2017, 4:01 pm

Takumi walked along in silence, deep in thought. The short boy was thinking over everything that had happened, his rejoining of Fairy Tail, the expulsion of Lucie, his job with Hera that had left him with a slight limp. He could feel a twinge in his leg where the shard of metal had imbedded itself before Hera had pulled it out and healed him. Takumi winced at the sudden pain, stumbling on the uneven stone of the path he was on. Unconsciously, he walked towards the Fairy Tail Guild hall, his blue eyes faraway as he kept stumbling. Some might think him drunk, the way he was moving, but he was only thinking as he sat down in front of the old guild hall.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: LOCKED
    Third Skill:

A Shocking Truth (Private) Empty Re: A Shocking Truth (Private)

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 21st January 2017, 5:10 pm

Yazuki stepped outside of the guild house to find his twin sitting looking away from him. This was it. He had found him. He brushed his black hair to the side behind his ear, looking over him. They looked nearly identical.The shock had him sit there for a moment before he spoke. He had a problem coming up with the words. He wondered how much Takumi had known, and if he even knew who Yazuki was.
    "You look a little worse for wear Takumi. Dad give you a hard time?" He tried to remain stern, so as not to betray his excitement. His mother had told him he had a twin. Now he could finally be at peace and complete. He could have a real sibling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Shocking Truth (Private) CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

A Shocking Truth (Private) Asmpgx10
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 21st January 2017, 6:12 pm

Takumi jumped as he heard a voice behind him. He turned to find a man who... looked exactly like him? And then he registered the words coming from the other's mouth and was incredibly confused. "Do I know you?' He would ask, looking up at the man who looked like him. Adjusting his green cloak, he stared at the other, awaiting a response. His sapphire eyes were fixed on the man standing before him, looking nearly the exact same as him but for the black tribal markings covering the man's body.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 21st January 2017, 6:18 pm

"We were separated at birth. Mother had to run because father was a bit of a nutcase who loved his curses. She only got away with one of us. She found out later that his mistress had 2 kids too around the same time. Takumi... I'm your twin brother." He stood there, looking down with an intensity, his blue eyes meeting his brothers. He didn't know what else to say really, and all the things he had ever practiced when he set off over a year ago were lost because of this moment. He was too happy to explain but he wanted to see Takumi's reaction. He must know how he felt about it before he showed his electric excitement. One quick question did come to his mind though. "Fairy Tail huh? What kind of mage are ya?" I'm a Lightning Demon Slayer myself." A broad smirk came across his face as he said what his new found powers were. He was still in shock if he had to be honest.

Props to Marshy

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 21st January 2017, 6:38 pm

"T-twins? No way! I'm a triplet not a twin! And I am certainly not your twin if anybodys!" Takumi stood up now, getting in the man's face. There was no way he was a twin, right?! But then the man said something of interest. A lightning slayer, huh? If so, perhaps... perhaps there was some use for this guy. Hesitantly, he answered: "I'm the lightning dragon slayer." Though he was somewhat annoyed by the "Fairy Tail huh?" Comment, this guy couldn't drop a bombshell like that and change the subject immediately afterwards.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 21st January 2017, 6:50 pm

"You may not like it bud but our dad was a player. I was born a whopping 17 minutes before you," He grinned evily. "We are twins but I am older by 17 whole minutes. And who gave you the idea that you are a triplet, our father? No he had 2 sets of twins. Guess something we are gonna have to look out for is twins run in the gene pool. But look at yourself, then look at me. Tell me we don't look damn near identical? I've been waiting my whole life to find you and tell you the truth. Ran into a demon on the way over here who may have actually caused me to become a slayer, but my main mission has been to find you this whole time."
    He chewed on his lightning charred stick he kept in his mouth to keep himself from continuing. He still wanted to see his reaction. His poor brother was shocked, which was kind of hilarious to him.

Props to Marshy

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 21st January 2017, 7:32 pm

"Who gave me that idea? Certainly not my father! He cursed me, left me in the middle of spooky forest! I never met him. As for identical... I cant deny we look similar but that means nothing. I look like plenty of people." Takumi was still in denial, and gripped his huge scythe as he looked at the boy claiming to be his brother. He was about ready to show this stranger what happened to people who lied to him. "Sakura-no-hana, Cherry Blossom Whirlwind!" He would shout, holding the Scythe before himself. It would dissolve into thousands of razor sharp petals, all pointing at Yazuki.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 21st January 2017, 7:41 pm

Yazuki would simply stand there calm. "Fine then maybe this will help. We are both 19, born on August 31st. Father used curses. Mother of our half sisters is dead right? I do know of them but I have never gotten to meet them. I have wanted nothing more than to meet you my whole life. To have my brother around me." He looked around at the Petals that surrounded him. "Obviously, you don't know anything about me. Otherwise this would be a happy time for me. Well, if this is how you want it, then I will leave. But you can't fight truth Takumi Yoshino. I am your twin brother. The others are twins from a different mother. Sorry to waste your time. At least i found you. I can tell mom you are still alive and apparently a little bit of an ass when it comes to welcoming family that has searched for you and nearly died to find you." He was chewing his lightning burned stick in overdrive, visibly agitated by how his brother was reacting. So he didn't want to believe it? Then why stick around. He felt a deep disappointment as he went to leave the front of the Fairy Tail Guild house. "There is no need to fight me. There is no qualms between us and that's not what I want."

Props to Marshy

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 21st January 2017, 8:06 pm

The boy wasn't quite sure how to react, not to this boy who looked like him and seemingly knew way too much for it to be a coincidence. "It can't be true... i raised Ryoko and Kyoko, I loved them, you're telling me they were never my full sisters?!" Takumi fell to his knees, the reality of his true identity crashing down on him all at once. He never was who he thought he was... everything was a lie? Then who was he really? WHAT was he really? He had been living believing he was the eldest of a set of triplets, but apparently this wasn't the case.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 21st January 2017, 8:11 pm

"They are still our sisters, just from a different mother," the boy said irritated with the current attitude he had been given. Seeing his brother drop to the ground, he went over and sat down next to him. He chewed on his charred stick a little bit more before continuing. "I kind of figured you didn't know about me. But it surprises me that you were told that we were born on the same day as us. They were two days younger... We are the older pair. Look, I really am not hear to blow smoke up your ass. I came here to find and get to know my brother that I haven't had for years. Thats why I agreed to join Fairy Tail after I confirmed the fact you were in the guild."

Props to Marshy

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 21st January 2017, 8:48 pm

Takumi still wasn't fully processing everything, all he knew was he needed comfort after this big shock. Doing something that shocked him as much as it would likely shock Yazuki, he latched onto the other boy in a tight embrace. He was devastated to learn the truth... but there was also a strange excitement pulsing through his blood. He wanted nothing more than a brother when he was younger... he had been surrounded by girls for much of his childhood.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 21st January 2017, 8:55 pm

Yazuki was slightly caught off guard when his brother latched onto him, but then he embraced him back with the same vigor. He had finally gotten through to Takumi and he was definitely starting to see it, or so he hoped.
    "It'll be alright. We got a lot to catch up with," he chuckled. "You have no clue how hard it was growing up without any siblings to torture or play with. But I'm here now. So now we can wreck some stuff. I heard you say you are a Lightning Dragon Slayer? Well at least we both have somewhat of an electric obsession huh." He busted out laughing, still locked in an embrace with his twin. He finally had his brother...

Props to Marshy

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 21st January 2017, 9:22 pm

So this was what a brother was... it felt RIGHT somehow, laughing, hugging Yazuki, as if he had been meant to do this. Still unable to speak, all Takumi managed was a small, gentle smile. He was still too shocked to fully trust himself. He continued to hold onto his newfound brother, still somewhat sad, but now mostly happy. A newfound brother... who seemed to enjoy playing around with his magic as much as Takumi enjoyed his.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 12:39 am