Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Battle of Two Magi. (Duel/ Takumi & Aera)

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Battle of Two Magi. (Duel/ Takumi & Aera) Empty Battle of Two Magi. (Duel/ Takumi & Aera)

Post by Lilim 20th January 2017, 1:54 pm

It was near midnight on one of the mountains near the forgotten desert that became a semi-home for me. I hadn't finished my training, and became frustrated, so I fashioned myself a chair from the stone beneath my feet, enjoyed the heat from one of the nearby volcanoes, and waiting in the pale blue moonlight, sitting there without a care in the world. I must have dozed off to the point of REM sleep, because I awoke to the rustling of nearby animals, just past midnight. So, I decided to train in my original magic, calling forth the will to bend the shape of reality around me again. In my hand, I held an envoy of my power; An ever color changing sprite that warps and bends itself, without the need of external input. I sat there for hours, changing the ground around me into a complex, multi-layered circle, leaving complex magic buried deep into the top of the mountain I sat upon, mesmerized by the color shifting light that erupted from the mountain itself, leaving a shining beacon that shone throughout the night. The light itself diminished as I drew the magic to a close, sitting back in my chair, and enjoy the easy breeze that has eluded me for the past few years.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Battle of Two Magi. (Duel/ Takumi & Aera) Z8lAzQC

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 11:51 am