Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Grave Robbers (mission, Phaje)

Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Art Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ancestral Sin
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Goethe Ackerman
    Experience : 1,775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Grave Robbers (mission, Phaje) Empty Grave Robbers (mission, Phaje)

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 13th January 2017, 9:57 am

Job Info:

Inaris groaned in absolute frustration, bumping into yet another wall. Ever since that crazy arsonist lady had blinded him, he had been having large amounts of difficulty moving around, he found. The annoying thing was that no matter which form he took it was discovered that he was blind in either of his forms. It was ridiculous. Both mortal and immortal forms, blinded by a mere woman who pretended like she was a true mage? As if. There had to be something more behind this. The immortal man sighed as he ran his fingers through his long black hair, currently loose rather than being in a ponytail, as he would usually put it in while in this form.

Inaris moved away from the wall, back into the flow of people, leaning heavily on a staff made of cheap wood. The thing was absolutely useless for combat, but at the very least it helped him make sure he wasn't about to fall into a river, or step into traffic by accident. But then, some little creep walked up. The little creep decided it would be fun to watch the man flail, and snatched the staff from Inaris's hands.  Inaris almost instantly stumbled into somebody else, who snarled "Watch it!" And pushed him out of the way. Inaris ended up falling on his ass in the middle of the sidewalk, people ignoring his confusion and cruelly stepping on his hands, or his feet, as he struggled to get up. Perhaps this mission wasn't such a good idea after all.

Wc:257 words.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Grave Robbers (mission, Phaje) Al9ulBh
    Playlist| Character | Vault | Lineage
    Amanaki
    Amanaki

Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Netherice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Grave Robbers (mission, Phaje) Empty Re: Grave Robbers (mission, Phaje)

Post by Amanaki 13th January 2017, 9:34 pm

Phaje waited on top of the enforcement building for Zera to finish her business in town. She said she was looking for someone, and he didn't know how long it would take. He was observing the town, keeping an eye out just in case something of interest happened. He had been there for about half the day before he saw a familiar face, and not one he had been hoping for. When Inaris walked into the wall, it startled Phaje a bit. He kept an eye on Inaris until he noticed what was going on. After Inaris fell to the ground, Phaje realized he had gone blind. At first, Phaje paid no mind, until people were rudely trampling him, and Inaris wasn't responding how he had upon their first meeting. He needed help.
    Phaje walked down the side of the building and pushed his way through the crowd until he reached Inaris. He grabbed the hand of the man who claimed to be immortal and said loudly, "I got ya. Let's get you out of everyone's way, friend. Just follow me."
    He lifted Inaris to his feet, then went back through the crowd, into an alley.
    "What happened? Why are you here and where is Megalos? Isn't he helping you?" Phaje asked with concern. He looked over the dark haired man. The townspeople had really made a mess of him.He brushed off the dirt and helped Inaris straighten out his clothes. It had been a little while since he had seen Inaris, and one more question burned in his mind.
    "Also,why are you in this form?"

WC: 266

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Grave Robbers (mission, Phaje) 39392910
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Art Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 13th January 2017, 9:50 pm

Inaris was relieved when somebody helped him up. But upon hearing the familiar voice, his head started spinning. Why the hell was Phaje helping him? He had been under the impression the boy hated his guts. When the questions started, he sighed. Of course Phaje would want answers. "To answer your question, I came here to do a mission. But I'm starting to regret it, since I can't find my way around town, let alone the tomb I'm to rob. I went blind after a mission with Megalos, took a pretty bad magical attack directly to the face." Replied Inaris to the first 2 questions. The next question was... harder, and it took him a minute to respond. "As for Megalos, I told him I wanted to try and get my rhythm back, wanted to be independent again, so he's elsewhere." Inaris sighed as the other man helped straighten him out, frustrated with his own foolish weakness. Then came the last question came... why he was in this form. "I find it easier to move in this form while blind. It's worse in my fragile human form, because any injuries I obtain while in that form are a lot more serious, that body is physically weak." Answered Inaris, wanting desperately to be back with his beloved Megalos instead of here, covered in dirt and scratches, talking to a man he thought hated him. "Although I do wish Mega was here now so I wouldn't have to worry..." muttered the man under his breath, his red and black eyes wide and glassy.

Wc:261 words

Amanaki
    Amanaki

Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amanaki 13th January 2017, 10:01 pm

Phaje heard the magic words he hadn't heard in a long time: rob a tomb. While the robbing part he could care less about, the chance to delve into the ancient world got his blood pumping. He waited until after Inaris stopped talking, watching as the grown man took it so hard that his lover wasn't there. Phaje felt bad for him. He was alone at one of the worst times to be so, and he was hurting and showing more than he had before of his emotion.
    "There you are. The real Inaris huh? Well look, this is your lucky day. I heard you say one of my favorite words, so sounds like I will be helping you rob that tomb though I do got to ask is it around Ace of Spades? I mean I have read up on a few in this area I may even be able to help you pin point it. It's nice to see you and honestly I am sorry for those people back there they seem rude. Took all my composure not to send them flying." Phaje noticed how his talking had changed since Zera had been around. He understood how Inaris felt without Megalos. He felt lost without Zera right now, even with the company of this new Inaris.
    "I understand how you feel about Megalos, Inaris. Desire is the strongest emotion. It transcends humanity. I have someone I feel similar about who is looking for someone here. She is not particular happy with them. She could take quite some time to come back so I mean, you said the magic word. Tombs,ruins, stuff like that gets my blood pumping. There has got to be something to learn there for sure. So which tomb?"

WC 293

Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 13th January 2017, 10:25 pm

Phaje offering to help him? Now Ina was truly confused. But then he fully took in the other's words, and sighed. Of course, Phaje would want to come.
    "Phaje, what I have for Megalos goes much deeper than simple desire... i've fallen for him, deeply and truly. How odd that I tried to kill him the day before we met you..."
    Inaris looked at the ground as he voiced his feelings for Megalos aloud, face slowly turning beet red. "I'm more sure of him than I ever thought possible. As for which tomb... The tomb of a pirate king, known as Gold Rodger."

Inaris couldn't face Phaje after that confession of how he felt about Megalos, who he knew for a fact wasn't particularily high in Phaje's social graces. But... if this man was offering to help, who was he to turn down a chance to get to the tomb without furthur injuring himself? He was indeed lost without his lover to guide him around. And if Phaje helped him, he could get to Megalos much faster. Besides, Phaje seemed more interested in the knowledge than in the actual treasure, which would make it a lot easier on Ina to have the treasure himself, rather than fight the other grave robbers for it. It would be useful to have a companion... so he would accept Phaje... for now. But one sign of trouble and he wouldn't hesitate to turn on the other. "If you know of the tomb, then lead the way."

Wc:251 words

Amanaki
    Amanaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amanaki 13th January 2017, 10:36 pm

Phaje laughed to himself for a moment, and thought deeply about what he had just heard. He had heard of that tomb and knew exactly where it was. He started getting the jitters and grew excited. It dawned on him once more how much Zera had changed him in the short time they had been together. Where was she? She was definitely not going to like what he was about to do, and it would cause her to feel frustrated with him again, but he couldn't pass this up. He looked at Inaris, studying him. It would be easier if he was in mortal form and could carry him on his back.
    "First, I am glad to hear that you have lightened up a little. You have changed a lot since last we saw each other. I have grown in strength conciderably. Second, hopefully we find some items of interest. I know there is a map of some sort there I would really like. It's supposed to be a map like no other. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on it. I do know where that tomb is supposedly located. I could take you there without a problem and help you through there but I wonder how much you will really be able to do while blind. So I have 2 Questions and a request. One, what kind of magic do you use? Two, do you trust me? And, if you do, the request is that you change into mortal form so i can carry you on my back. It will be easier and seem less awkward."

WC:267

Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 13th January 2017, 11:06 pm

Inaris raised an eyebrow at the other's comment about lightening up. He hadn't changed had he? He had only... fallen in love. And love was not going to change him... or had he already changed without realizing it? "I use Celestial Spirit Magic, but my spirits are dark, and thus I cannot use them against light magic, but there won't be any of those on this mission. 2? I barely know you, but for the sake of this mission I suppose I must trust you. 3? I will allow you to carry me, but if you need to use your hands drop me and guide me by the arm instead."

With that simple statement Inaris began to transform into human form, his hair growing shorter, his body shorter, his clothes becoming the dirty white ones he had been wearing when he first met Phaje. A curtain of smoke surrounded him as he did so, and once he had emerged from it the transformation was complete. He was back in his weak, breakable human form. He hated being in this form while his eyes remained blind. But he was to have help, so as long as this man kept his word he would be perfectly fine... right? So Inaris allowed the other man to see his vulnerable human form, and waited patiently for his next response. If this man wanted to carry him... so be it. For the sake of this treasure that was to be discovered soon, he would trust Phaje. And so it would begin.

Wc:255 words

Amanaki
    Amanaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amanaki 13th January 2017, 11:23 pm

Phaje was glad to see that Inaris was so willing to work with him. Seemed like he had changed for the better. This would be a good thing as Phaje remembered how Inaris had acted when they first met. Phaje bent down and put his back up against Inaris's chest.
    "Grab on around my neck and hold on tight. I'm Going to get us there as fast as I can. If Zera finds out I wandered off again she will yell at me," Phaje laughed, remembering the first scolding he recieved when she lost him for nearly a day and a half because he was walking through the trees of a forest they were traveling through. The thought soured him a bit as he remembered how worried he had made her. "I have to bring something back or else I will get my ass CHEWED. So let's go!" As Inaris wrapped his arms around Phaje's neck, Phaje gained a new appreciation for the man he was once irritated with. Second chances. He gave Zera one. Why not Inaris? Once Inaris was properly situated on his back, Phaje lightened up the gravity and sped off, flying through the streets and making people leap out of his way. He didn't care what these people thought. It was a little while before they reached the entrance of the tomb.
    "That didn't take too long. Would have been a good 8 hours. So I saved ya 4 hours there. It's always good to know how to use gravity to your advantage. Give me a second to catch my breathe," Phaje gasped. He ran straight through. Inaris survived his little run. Good. "Would you like to go first. I'll literally describe everything as best I can. We have to hurry, though. I am a hand to hand fighter so protecting you shouldn't be a problem, but i may need some recovery time between." He looked down at Inaris, wondering what awaited them in this tomb.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th January 2017, 11:23 pm

The member 'phaje' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Grave Robbers (mission, Phaje) Die_01_42158_sm
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 15th January 2017, 7:33 pm

Inaris laughed lightly as Phaje described this Zera person. It seemed he was not the only one who had changed... phaje had changed just as much. When Phaje picked him up, he held on for dear life, and prayed to god he wouldn't puke on Phaje as he ran. When they arrived at the tomb, Inaris gladly slid to the ground. That had been... puke inducing. Especially for a blind man such as himself, he couldn't exactly just look forwards to help hold it back. And so as he slid to the ground, he let himself vomit, not ashamed of the fact that the ride was puke inducing. Once he had finished he let Phaje pick him up once more, and wrapped his arms around the other as they entered the tomb. They came in to a large open room with 2 archers sitting next to a campfire. Inaris couldn't see anything, but he could hear the voices. So he brought out one of his keys. "Open, gate of The Wolf! Lupus!" He would cry, as a man with wolf ears and a tail appeared. Inaris would direct the spirit to make 2 portals, sending the archers into the celestial realm as they would run for it.

"Go go go go Lupus can only keep them away for so long!" Ina would yell as the other man would start moving again, hopefully they would get far way before Lupus had to release the archers and return to his own realm.

Wc:251 words

Last edited by Inaris on 15th January 2017, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th January 2017, 7:33 pm

The member 'Inaris' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Grave Robbers (mission, Phaje) Die_06_42164_sm
    Amanaki
    Amanaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amanaki 15th January 2017, 8:44 pm

As the walked down the stairs into the tomb, Phaje heard Inaris use his key, and realized as they reached the entrance what was going on. This kid has some keen hearing. As per instruction, Phaje ran to the big iron doors to the left of the room and burst through them, quickly spinning around to close them. As he turned back around, he saw a man struggling to try to open a large stone sarcophagus that was lain on a stone tablet about twice its size. Whoever was buried within definitely was of high repute. The man stood up and grabbed his pole arm.
    "You should have never come here traveler. These treasures are mine and my crew's. This is where you meet your end, scum!" said the man as he started to rush towards Phaje and Inaris.
    "Ina, quick question, can you hold on as tight as possible? I want to play a game of chess with this joker. When you hear me say push you hold on tight alright? THEN summon your spirit." Phaje had an excitement in his voice that was undeniable, by this point the bandit leader was about halfway to him and he was ready. This would be fun!
    "Let's play a game of chess you piece of crap!" Phaje took up a sturdy stance. he put his hands in front of him, his hands pushed together in a praying manner. In and instance he extended his arms quickly outward to either side of him and yelled, "Prodigious PUSH."
    The man flew back, tumbling to land on top of the sarcophagus up against the wall. The man wouldn't reach them even if he tried.

Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 15th January 2017, 9:09 pm

As the man gave Ina some instructions, Inaris would nod, clinging to Phaje's back as tightly as he could. And when Phaje yelled out, ina only gripped harder in an effort not to fall off. Inaris heard the man fly across the room to land on the sarcophagus with a crack. And then he took his chance. "Open! Gate Of The Crouching Tiger! Tora!" He would yell as he turned the celestial key in air. A ring of shadows would appear before phaje and Inaris, and a small spirit would appear within it. Tora, a ferocious tiger spirit. "Tora! Get the bandit!" Inaris would command, his blind eyes staring right at Tora, though he didn't know it. The spirit sighed, but obeyed, his claws of darkness forming on either hand as he charged the bandit. Both his hands would come slashing down as the bandit struggled to recover, slashing the man deep. The bandit would roar in pain, clutching at the arm that had been slashed before grabbing for his polearm.

He would aim at Tora with his weapon, striking the spirit hard, knocking him back a few feet. Tora growled, his hair standing on end as if he were an actual cat. He just wanted to deal with this bandit! The tiger spirit's reason was slowly fading, he had already taken his opponent's blood and would soon be fully berserk. The tiger spirit roared, hazel eyes taking on a predatory look as he charged in once more, now seriously pissed. His eyes were becoming a shade of red similar to Ina's, and as the bandit struck at him again his claws would come slashing out to catch the and it once more.

Amanaki
    Amanaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amanaki 15th January 2017, 9:39 pm

Phaje watched as the tiger like spirit appeared before him. The being took instruction from Inaris. Phaje watched as the beast tore into the man across the room. He pondered as they attacked one another. He got a sly idea. The game of chess would continue. Now to make this man feel... powerless. This should be interesting.
    "You do realize that the spirit before you has a time limit right? No worries though, this keeps you occupied for now. You will never reach us. And if you ever did, you would fail horribly by the time you do to survive. I would just give up if I were you." He raised a hand, palm flat facing the bandit leader, a smirk across his face. "You will fail. Just give up."
    "This treasure is mine and my men's. I won't give it up. IT'S MINE." He went to make another thrust at the spirit, but he didn't connect as Phaje let loose one of his spells that he had come to love.
    "Then FALL," Phaje exclaimed, an almost psychotic ring to his voice. His blood lust was kicking in. He wouldn't let this creep touch Inaris. This joker wouldn't ever reach him. The treasure wasn't his concern. The man dropped fast, his whole body crashing to the ground as he cried out in pain. The man couldn't move.
    "W..W...What is this devilry!" the man said with a deep fear in his voice. He had never seen or even heard of a mage of this caliber. His body was crushed against the ground.

Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 16th January 2017, 8:09 pm

Inaris would groan as Tora was hit a second time, already he had been hurt enough that he was forced to return to his own realm. "Bastard... you'll pay for that" He snarled as Tora left their Realm. "If you want to play... let's go! Open, gate of The Twins! Gemini!" Inaris would yell as he put the key out before him. A ring of shadows would appear as it had when Tora and Lupus had been summoned. But unlike before, the spirit did not resemble a human in the slightest. Mini, the female Gemini twin, would appear with a somewhat angry expression on her face, an odd-looking blue thing not much bigger than a Nikora spirit. "Inaris, want me to kill this jerk?" She would ask with a tilt of her head. "No, don't kill him, Mini, just knock his teeth out for hitting Tora." Inaris would respond with a sigh. The man had been trying to cut back on his kills for the sake of his newfound lover.

Mini shrugged and formed her dark whip. "Fine, if you say so Inaris" She would say, slightly confused but obedient of her master. Mini always was less rebellious of Ina after all, more accepting of her master. Gemi was more skeptical of the assassin, but gradually both the twins accepted him. Inaris grinned as Mini went to work, lashing the whip at the man to tangle round his leg and knock him over once more. "Oh no ya don't, you hurt Tora so now ya have to deal with me, buddy" She would say, giving the man a glare.

Amanaki
    Amanaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amanaki 23rd January 2017, 1:08 pm

Phaje watched as the little summon started in on the bandit leader, realizing that if he was going to ever finish this, he would have to get a little more intimate with his attacks. As Mini tripped the man, Phaje figured it would be time to go for the end. He activated his intensity aura, purplish-black aura surrounding him. He waited for the man to get back up before he began his assault. He raised his arm, palm facing the bandit leader. He would have to do this quickly for it to work properly. After this, it would be all hand to hand combat, something Phaje rejoiced in. It had been a while since things had gotten intense for him. He charged his hand with a propelled blow, slowly walking towards him with that arm still extended. Once he was close enough he started.
    "Polarity: Pull," he yelled, and the man flew towards his hand. He braced himself for the impact of the man that would be hitting his hand, and bent his arm to a 90 degree angle. As the man connected with the hand, Phaje Pushed him with a flat hand attack to the chest, sending the man flying to a parallel position. He then slammed the man onto the ground, the bandit leader's weapon flew away due to the sheer force of the impact.
    The man lay there in pain not quite comprehending what had just happened to him. Mini, too looked confused for a moment. Phaje kicked the man square in the face. "Now you get to see why you didn't want to get close to me," his voice seemed to get darker as this battle continued, and the change in his attitude could me noted as far more cold than Inaris had ever seen from Phaje. This was the side few got to see. The side of Phaje that came out only when he got in close for combat. The ruthless side.

Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 8th February 2017, 12:09 pm

Inaris could only listen, his blind eyes unable to take in the current situation. But from the sounds of it, Mini and Phaje had it under control. Inaris sighed, as Phaje's ruthless side showed itself. "So, guess you aren't as nice as you seem." He said to phaje as he stood there, unable to do anything himself. Mini's whip lashed out again, striking the man once more with a painful blow that was sure to leave a mark. "Asshole, how dare you hurt Tora? You'll pay for that, and you'll pay dearly for underestimating master" Mini snarled, beady black eyes narrowed as she lashed out again and again. Inaris, hearing the venom in her tone, sighed. Time to put Mini back before she killed this man. "Mini, enough!" He called sharply, pointing the celestial key at her. "Time for you to go back" He said, as a ring of shadows formed around the spirit once more, much to Mini's resentment.

Inaris ignored her resentful cry as she returned to her own realm, her shadow whip dripping some blood as she did so. Looks like she had hit him quite hard, much to Inaris's annoyance. Now was not the time to kill, as Mini had been aiming for but just barely failed at. "Phaje, let's leave this man be, he can't do a thing now. Let's check the altar." Said Inaris, stepping forwards and placing a hand on Phaje's shoulder. He didn't want Phaje to kill this man, not this time. Normally he would but today was different.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:59 pm