Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

When Push Comes to Shove [Private Mission Salrynn and Lex]

Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer
    Second Skill: Re-Equip: The Hieratic Hunter
    Third Skill:

When Push Comes to Shove [Private Mission Salrynn and Lex]  Empty When Push Comes to Shove [Private Mission Salrynn and Lex]

Post by Alexander Easton 8th January 2017, 7:18 am

Spoiler:

Lex sat alone at a corner table at an Italian style restaurant in the thick of Motor City. A glass of red wine sat before him, halfway drank already. He was watching the sun set on the large city, who knew what would come out from hiding once the darkness enveloped the land. He lifted the glass to his lips to take another small sip, the wine was rather tasty, merlot at least five years old, nothing too expensive but it was not the cheapest on the menu. Lex was always horrible about saving money, whenever he got some in his pocket he ended up blowing it on food, booze, or boys, his three vices in life. Today though he was not worried about his lack of money, he was supposed to be meeting up with one of his fellow guildmates at some point and do a mission today. He was not aware of what the mission was but just knew that the two of them were supposed to meet at this restaurant at sundown, in Motor City.

Lex had gotten here a bit earlier than the woman due to the fact that he fancied a glass of red wine alone with his thoughts first. He had not been a member of Golden Phoenix for very long, he was still trying to get the lay of the land so to speak. He had met this girl, Summer, before but only briefly.  From what he knew of her though this would be an interesting mission, she was after all rather hyper active and had some unique ability to force ghost into this world. In fact the first time he saw her she was doing cartwheels through a busy street on Phoenix Island.

As the suns last rays started to dip below grey skyline of buildings, Lex tossed back the last sip of his glass of merlot. Where he was in the restaurant was not directly in view of the door so he would have to wait for the waitress or host to show Summer to the table. He picked up the wine list once more and flipped through it, he was debating to order a second glass or not. If he did though he would surely need to get a hearty meal, some lasagna or pasta, to soak up the wine so he could preform on the job without any issue.

400 Words

Last edited by Alexander Easton on 8th January 2017, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

When Push Comes to Shove [Private Mission Salrynn and Lex]  Empty Re: When Push Comes to Shove [Private Mission Salrynn and Lex]

Post by Guest 8th January 2017, 2:14 pm

So this is where the man her to meet? Well duh, of course that was where the man wanted to meet her. This is where she told him to station for the job that she has took on for the both of them, the reward seemed decent for a B ranked mission and it might just help her climb upon the ranks to become a wizard saint, she has already climbed the ranks and has become the Ace of Moonstone for the guild. She couldn’t be any more happier, even if she took a C ranked job as a B ranked mage, she didn’t really mind. As long as she was going to do this job properly then she was sure the two could pull it off just fine.

Walking in with her usual cheery manner (and ignoring the hostess that tried to greet her), she managed to sense every presence in the area and a calming aura washed over the area as she scanned the area for her guildmate. “Ah, there he is. Lex!!!” The female greeted as she sauntered over and sat down with him. With the female today was Stella as always, and a fairy. However, the fairy wasn’t Priscilla, the one who greeted Lex. Instead, the fairy that was with her today was Laysha, the flirtatious fairy.

“Okay! Here is your job briefing.” The female announced as she stood up and shown the job that they have let themselves take, it didn’t seem too hard to do. She just had to keep an eye on Lex for obvious reasons. The… collectors could take advantage of a D ranked mage like him.

“Ok, so. You see that factory which is like, 5 minutes away from us? There is some pushy tax collectors that want some money. To be honest, it sounds fishy, which is why I wanted us to do this job in the first place.” Announced the fireworks expert as she looked to the factory once more. “I am worried they will be there right now to be honest. There will be one thing we must not do however… we must not use magic. They might just decide to call on others and surround us. If we can persuade them somehow then I am all for it, do you understand??”

The fireworks expert shook her head, she was sure she was saying the right things. As a B rank mage, she was sure to have matured but with still the hyperactiveness of a 7 year old, which she didn’t mind at all, she accepted more things in a job and enjoys everything that she was able to pull off.

“Summer, are you sure this is the way to do it? What if they attack without hesitation?”

“They won’t, I promise.” Summer announced to the flower fairy that she has kept close to her so far. “Ah, Lex. This is Laysha, she isn’t the pink fairy you have met when you joined Golden Phoenix. She is a bit… flirtatious. So please, be careful.”

“I can handle my own, sweetheart!” Laysha announced as she flew right in front Summer’s face. Hands on her itty bitty waist, it was clear that Laysha really had a mind of her own. “Hello, sweetie!” She called out as she turned around to wave at Lex specifically.

“Right, are you ready??” Summer queried. “I know it’s a lot to take in. But I hope you understand.”

HP: 300
    MP: 100%
    [color=#00ff99] - Summer
    [color=#de0914] - Laysha
    [color=#daa520] - Stella
    [color=#e066ff] Priscilla

Spells used:
    Cooldowns:
    Enemy:

Words: 574 |@tagged | Notes: 974/6500
    ulla
    Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

When Push Comes to Shove [Private Mission Salrynn and Lex]  Empty Re: When Push Comes to Shove [Private Mission Salrynn and Lex]

Post by Alexander Easton 8th January 2017, 4:50 pm

Lex sat there skimming the menu when a wave of calmness filled not just himself but the room as well. What does a wave of calmness look or sound like? Well the table that was beside him complaining about their food taking long suddenly apologized to their waiter and said that it was no issue. The screaming kid on the other side of the room suddenly stopped. For Lex the small bit of alcohol that he had consumed seemed more like an entire bottle rather than a glass. His muscles relaxed, his eyes fell heavy for a brief moment, and he seem to sink right into his chair. It was the sound of a cheerful voice that eventually snapped him from his lackadaisical state. He shot up from his slouch and stood up as she approached the table. “Oh hey Summer and Summer’s pet?” Lex had not seen this fairy, the other day she had one with her but it was not this color, at least he did not remember her being this shade of pink. As he sat down Summer started to go into details about the job that the two of them were supposed to take together. This was the first job he was going on while in Golden Phoenix and had been partnered with the newest of the Aces, an interesting twist of fate in Lex’s eyes.

Lex listened to Summer carefully, the mission seemed rather cut and dry but there was probably an aspect that he was not fully comprehending. The only part that Lex found an issue with was not using magic. Was this not the whole reason they were asked to take on this matter in the first place? They were mages after all. Lex might not be the strongest but Summer was an ace of one of the top legal guilds, she must have some sort of power lurking in that body of hers. Perhaps her power was that this chick never ran out of energy and people could just not keep up with her. “I’ll admit it I’m a bit confused. Why would we not want to use magic? Surely we will have the advantage against those that are not proficient with it; I’m sure you a B rank mage could easily take on a swath of non magic users. I’ll be the first one to say it, my magical skills are lacking, but even I can beat your average Joe in swordplay.”

Summer had also introduced him to the fairy of the day, Laysha. Appearently she was a flirt, little did she realize that her charm would get her nowhere with the gay mage. She floated near Summer’s face and introduced herself to Lex. “Charming to meet you.” It seemed that Summer had no time to sit and enjoy a nice meal, she was already wanting to get going Lex was not opposed to getting this job done sooner rather than later but he was hoping to at least get a breadstick or two in. “Do.. did you not want to eat anything before we head out Ms. Summer? I thought that we would meet here and enjoy a nice meal before we go. I’ve already had a glass of wine myself but I’m sure they can bring you out one if you like.”

957 words total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 15th January 2017, 10:26 am

Lex seemed to be ripe and ready for the mission, even when he was given a lot to take in on his first job with Summer herself, but she was sure that Lex understood why she was putting a lot of precautions, so when he questioned as to why they shouldn’t use magic at all, Summer got more than a little concerned. Magic can be extremely dangerous and it could potentially destroy some stuff, Summer was a B ranked mage after all. Even worse, if they did so, then it could potentially give the factory worker more grief than they deserve.

“Yes, as a B ranked mage, I could. But I also have the potential to wreck whole buildings and such due to the magic I have… it’s rather… explosive…” She admitted… she wasn’t lying, Summer was what was known as a firework mage, she uses the power of fireworks to burn and explode her opponents. Recently, her melee attacks carry small explosions to it and now she can even summon firework based claws that can burn anyone and everyone she can come across… she really was becoming a pretty powerful mage, but she didn’t want to be seen powerful for the sake of glory, she wanted to be powerful so she could be a role model to the guild, she wanted to be strong to help others, and she wanted to be stronger because she was a mage… she was destined to become stronger as a mage and the fact that she tries her best to be at her full potential… wasn’t really that difficult to achieve in the eyes of the fireworks mage. “If you are going to question what I mean… I control fireworks, which can simply be too dangerous.”

That was when Lex asked if she wanted to eat or anything of the sort… Lex really was a gentleman, there needed to be more people like that in the world. Summer couldn’t help but chuckle lightly as she looked around, she didn’t really want to stay, but with the way Lex was going on about having a small meal before they go, she couldn’t resist. She sat down and sighed softly as she looked to the side window… “A quick meal then we go… okay??” She smiled softly as she spoke them words. “We can’t keep our client waiting, can we??” The fireworks expert couldn’t help but chuckle at what she said.
    HP: 300||MP: 100%
    [color=#00ff99] - Summer
    [color=#de0914] - Laysha
    [color=#daa520] - Stella
    [color=#e066ff] Priscilla

Spells used:
    Cooldowns:
    Enemy:

Words: 406|@Alexander Easton|Notes: None
    ulla
    Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander Easton 22nd January 2017, 10:32 am

Lex listened to Summer’s reasoning on why they should not use magic, she did have a point. He had not much idea on the magic that she used but he did see her side of it, damaging the area could potentially cause the one that contracted them out to be irate. Well lucky for Lex he was pretty capable with just a simple blade, in fact since he was young it seemed that no weapon was a stranger to him, though he was prone to breaking them much easier than normal, perhaps it was because he did not know how to hold back his strength. She was the higher ranked mage and an ace of the guild, those two things put her in charge of this mission so he would abide by the rules that she placed, as long as it suite him though. As he pondered these rules that she was putting in place she made the comment about her magic which shed some light on why she was nervous about the use of magic. Being able to control fireworks was a rather unique magic. Fireworks were composed of gunpower, a highly explosive substance that was not normally found in Fiore, to learn such a magic Lex wondered if this woman was indeed from this country or another.

It seemed though that Summer was game to grab a bite to eat, thank goodness. Lex smiled as she sat and made a motion with his hand to call the attention of the waiter so that Summer may order a drink at the very least. Though she had a smile on her face the woman peered out the window and made a comment that made Lex feel as if she was not wanting to stay here too long, too bad he could have gone for another glass of wine and a learn more about the firework woman. The waiter walked over to the table and asked the woman what she wanted to drink and if the two were ready to order. Though he had been there longer than the woman, Lex was still not ready to order his meal. He peered at the menu glancing over the different pasta dishes, the fish dishes, and the ones that caught his eye the most, the steak dishes. “I’m thinking about this garlic butter sirloin, how about you Ms. Summer, anything look good to you?”

1,359 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 25th January 2017, 5:31 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    Summer wasn’t really interested in any food right now, but it wasn’t any real surprise when the man told her what he wanted. In all honesty, what was there for her to eat without being too filling? She trained her body so much that she doesn’t even need to eat that much food. Ah, that’s an idea.

“I think I will just have some fries, not that much though!” She giggled slightly as she bit her lower lip. She was going to be honest with herself, fries were her guilty pleasure. She loved fries for plenty of reasons, they were filling for her even if they weren’t that filling for everyone else that she knew in her social circle. They were a godsend for the fireworks expert, she always ate them when she practiced her flexibility, sorting out the core of her body while filling herself up with fatty foods, can’t help a guilty pleasure! “I can’t eat much, but I used to eat some fries and they were very good for me for that exact reason.” Summer wanted to ramble on about how amazing fries really were for her, but she stopped herself as she seen a couple of men in suits walking by the window… oh god, that could be them. She knew they had no time to wait, goddamnit!

“I think that’s them.” Summer pointed through the window as she stood up. “We have no time to eat, we have to go and get to the factory now.” Summer started to panic as she bit her lower lip, she didn’t want to bother him when it was the time for them to be social, but this was a job after all and they both shouldn’t be slacking around.

“Summer, calm down!”

“No, I can’t! We have to go otherwise the factory might get shut down or something else drastic could possibly happen, I really don’t want that to happen!”

“Squeak squeak!”

Summer looked to Alexander, she had to wait on him too, she may be the type to rush out ever so quickly, but this was the man's first job, and since she was now an ace, she had to keep an eye on him as that is the type of person she was. “Summer, remember, nothing will be solved if you panic… remember last time! You panicked before you became B ranked because you met someone you really shouldn’t of. Don’t let this panic get to you!”

“I am not, please don’t worry! Hehehehe” The reassured her pets in her cheerful manner once more, Summer was used to completely changing her mannerisms when she was under some sort of pressure, it was clear she didn’t want to really worry anyone about her stress or problems.

||HP:300||MP:100%||

||Tag: @||Words: 459||Notes: I didn’t know Summer was really into fries.||

||Spells/Abilities||

||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||
    Made by Salrynn from FTRP
    Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander Easton 29th January 2017, 11:48 am

Just fries? This was something Lex never understood about women, how could they be content with just a side item? Was she planning on trying to steal some of his steak when it came? Lex would not stand for that. That’s what these women try to do, say they are not hungry and then when the food shows up they ask for a “few” bites from the guy’s plate. Lex’s grip on his wine glass tightened as the thought of having his steak taken from him took over his head. He tried to keep his composure though and try to get the truth from this snacker! “Will fries really be enough to satisfy you Ms. Summer?” Summer then started to ramble on about her love of fries, this calmed Lex’s anger of her possibly trying to take his steak, he believed her. Just as their waiter was walking over to take their order Summer bolted up from the table. Lex’s eyes widened, what was this chick doing?

She pointed out the window and made a comment that some bypassers on the street were “them” who is them though? She started speaking a mile a minute it seemed and was rushing towards the door leaving Lex and her fairy behind. “Damn it, I was looking forward to a nice steak.” Lex fished around in his pocket for some money and threw it on the table to cover his wine and the inconvenience that the pair were causing the poor waiter. Lex then rushed towards the door hoping to catch Ms. Summer. Though she did not want to use magic she said nothing about using weapons. Lex had three daggers hidden on his body and if things were to go south he could whip them out in a flash.

“Ms. Summer please slow down, you’re moving quite fast. I think the factory will still be standing when we get there, no need to rush as much as you are.” Lex only said that because he really did not feel like breaking out in a sweat, it was not befitting of a man with his looks. Plus he needed to make a good first impression with Summer, her thinking that he was weak or slow was probably not the way to do that.

1,742 words

Post by Guest 30th January 2017, 12:39 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    ”Hm?” the tilted head from the female seemed to be quite apparent when he asked if that was all she wanted, but mumbling about her one true love seemed to have sorted everything out for now. That was until everything changed the moment she seen them men in them business suits. It just had to be them, that was why she bolted straight for the door, she did feel a little bad because she went out without any warning whatsoever, making Lex pay for their time, oops. Maybe she shouldn’t of done such a thing.

Looking to Lex the moment he told her to keep her cool so he could catch up, Summer nodded slowly and bit her lower lip. Alex was right, if the two chased after them immediately it would look like a typical punch and judy scene, that was not what she wanted. “Sorry…” She sighed softly. She was lucky that she could sense presences, maybe she could follow them using that. That way she can tell how far they are from Summer and Lex. The grin that she presented was simply priceless, mentally telling Lex that she could never truly calm down when some whacky idea comes to mind.

“Let’s go!” The female chuckled as she finally opened the door to let herself out, only keeping the door open to let Lex through, if he went through the door then she will happily close the door. If he didn’t go through the door then she will wait for the moment that he did, just as long as she is able to reach the two men in the business suits then it all really didn’t matter to her. “After you, good sir.” She smiled softly as she bowed down mockingly, not because she wanted to mock him, but because it felt like the right time to take the mick out of the typical butlers.

||HP: 300||MP: 100%||

||Tag: @||Words: 343||Notes: --||

||Spells/Abilities||

||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||

Last edited by Salrynn on 30th January 2017, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander Easton 30th January 2017, 6:56 pm

Summer quickly slowed down once she realized that Lex was left behind and confused. As they got to the door of the establishment Summer held the door open to Lex and bowed to him. He was rather confused on what she was doing but he gave her a short smile and thanked her for keeping the door open. As he stepped outside the cold air assaulted him, this caused him to pull the jacket he was wearing closer to his body. He hated winter, it would not be spring fast enough in his opinion. “Burr, well lets get going shall we? I believe you saw them or something? Did you perhaps see what way the men went?” He asked casually though it occurred to him that he was not fully aware who these men were, was it the people that was hiring them out or perhaps it was the people that was extorting them.

“Ah Ms. Summer, who were the men that you saw anyways? I just don’t know who to be on the lookout for. Perhaps if you could tell me who they were and what they were wearing I might be able to help spot them out with you.” He had only a single sensing like ability and was skeptical about summoning his ring since Ms. Summer had told him not to use magic. She was the higher ranking mage in this job therefore she was the leader more or less, Lex could not go against his leader, at least not within the first few minutes of the mission.

Lex kept looking into the crowds of people walking the street looking for anybody that might have been suspicious. Lex could not see anything that he would count as that though, but like the saying goes they could just be wolves in sheep clothing. Lex hated not being able to use magic but as long as he had his daggers to back him up if anything happened. Though he had these items he had to put some faith in Summer, she was a higher ranking mage and an Ace of one of the strongest and largest guilds out there, that had to count for something after all.

2,112 Words

Post by Guest 30th January 2017, 7:32 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    Summer had no time to answer the man but decided to give him the time to regardless, but she very much appreciated it when he thanked her, she knew she already said it in her head, but she must say it again. She finds him to be a proper gentleman and the world needs more of them type of gentlemen. Closing the door she finally answered his question as Laysha finally flew on her master's shoulder. “They looked like real business people, but I don’t think you would normally wear a business suit around these parts.” She admitted, it was pretty weird to wear suits when you’re in a world full of mages and lots of flamboyant outfits. “They stick out like a sore thumb.”

Walking with Alex, she bit her lower lip as he asked again, maybe he was asking for something a little more specific with the business outfits. “I just know it looked too formal.” She admitted. “It sucks if you are a businessman in a mages world.”

The crowds were getting busier and busier, and her senses were clouding over as everyone mixed in with each other. That was never a cool thing, but she had to do what she did, which was to be a mage, and the type of mage that she knows everyone in the little village she was birthed in to be proud of her, even if they weren’t around anymore.

“I can’t find them… god damnit…” She cursed, which was followed by a few more mumbles and grumbles that were in chinese. “Let’s just go to the factory.” Summer motioned for Alex to follow her. “Let’s go.” Summer grabbed his arm so the two wouldn’t get lost and kept looking around. The place was too bloody crowded. That was when Summer lead Alex to an alleyway where it was silent. “Let’s go this way…”

||Tag: @||Words: 313||Notes: --||

||Spells/Abilities||

Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander Easton 30th January 2017, 7:43 pm

Business suits huh? Lex’s eyes scanned the crowed even more now. What Summer had said was true, there was a good deal of rather odd looking people that walked the streets of Motor City. While this city was more industrial than most, the people still looked like they fit in a story book. Lex was dressed rather meh today, he did not stick out as much as a man in a business suit but he was just wearing a long peacoat that was a dark grey color, underneath was a deep burgundy shirt, and blue jeans. He looked like your normal citizen. The coat was perfect since it had a couple hidden pockets that held his daggers, while in his front outer pocket was a simple looking zipper that he could use to grab another weapon or two from his home if he needed it. The zipper worked somewhat like his re-equip magic but these items did not require the hieratic core to be in them like his magic did.

“Don’t worry Ms. Summer we will find them. I’m sure that they could not have gotten far.” It was at this moment that Lex wished he was one of those famous dragon slayers, he had heard rumors that they had senses that greatly exceeded that of a normal human, they could have been of use right now. Summer grabbed his arm and started to pull him off in some random direction. She was strong, even for a woman of her size, where this strength came from was beyond Lex. She pulled him towards some alley way and where she thought was towards the factory. As the two darted into this alley though Lex caught sight of a few figures turning the corner up ahead in it. “Yo Ms. Summer did you see that? There were some people up there in the alley, perhaps that is them I could not see.” Once again he wished he could call his Ring of Jinx from his pocket dimension so he could sense everything around him but he would wait until Summer gave him permission to use magic.

That’s when it occurred to him, he did not want to go magic free forever and if something went down at the factory the two would need a code word or something to use so that Lex would know when to use his magic. In fact Summer probably did not even know what his magic was. “Wait Ms. Summer, we need some sort of plan though before we go after these people. What if this goes south, what could you say or do as a code word to let me know to use magic? Also I think it would be best if you knew the magic that I used; my magic is a type of Re-Quip that is an anti-mage type. I’m more of a close range type fighter. Use that information anyway you see fit.” Being a higher ranking mage he assumed that she was probably a capable strategist and could think of something to do in this situation.

Post by Guest 6th February 2017, 7:02 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    ”We use nothing.” Summer suggested. “If anything happens, I will use my melee attacks which explode, do not worry.” Summer was well and thorough with this. If she wasn’t then she was sure that he was. The two seemed rather capable even though they both had different plans altogether. “I think they are making it to the factory so all we need to do is head there and… well… stop them.” Summer wasn’t the best when it came to being a leader, but she knew this is what she wanted.

“Summer, are you ok??” Laysha asked softly, the flower fairy wasn’t too far from her master's side as always. She was nervous though, her master was acting strange, but she didn’t dare question any other ulterior motives.

“I am fine, Laysha.”

“Summer…” She trusted her master at least, especially since Summer found her in an injured state and nursed her back to health which she was very happy about.

The two were then safe, they have moved a safe distance away from the group and Summer was fully satisfied and she decided that she wanted to move on with Alex, she wanted to hesitate no more. “The factory shouldn’t be too far.” She noted as she looked to her blonde companion. “I hope it’s safe.” Summer mumbled. Wait, of course it was safe. “My zodiac are telling me their presence is like… moving away, we can move without detection.” She smiled softly as she then poked the guild members nose. She was definitely ready to move about and get everything over and done with.

||Tag: @||Words: 264 ||Notes: 1785 words total||

||Spells/Abilities||

Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander Easton 15th February 2017, 11:22 am

Summer was sure of the no magic rule, Lex was kind of bummed but if she insisted then he had to comply, for now at least. The three of them stood still waiting for the group of men to continue along their path to the warehouse. Lex did a slight mental check though on all the items he had on his body at the present moment: three daggers, a ring that controlled metal, and a simple zipper that could open a dimension up that could retrieve other items he had stashed. These were all simple trinkets and weapons but they all had a function that could save him in a pinch. The daggers could be used without magic and Lex’s strength alone was higher than your typical guy, it also helped that his skills with weapons was above that of the norm, a simple dagger like these were nearly double in strength with his guiding hand. Only downside was that they would break rather easily so he would have to prioritize when he would draw them.

Once Summer made the comment that they could move the three did so in unison. Lex then had another idea, if she did not want him to use magic would she want to plant a sneak attack? He could enter the building at an alternative entrance and lay in wait until things got dicy, if he did that it would be easier to pull off if he did use magic but he could make it work with just strength alone. He would just need to be in a spot that he could rush somebody quickly and pin them before they could harm Ms. Summer.

“So Summer, would you want me to hide until you needed me? Give us the element of surprise? Or are we doing this right at face value? I’m just nervous that these men will be more trouble than they appear.”

2, 952 words

Post by Guest 27th February 2017, 12:18 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    Of course Lex would ask them type of questions, bless him. But Summer didn’t want to seriously screw up this job. This was a new member of GP that the girl was thinking about after all, she didn’t want to put him off what they were going to do. Summer was always a step ahead of the game after all, or at least she would like to think so!

“Lex, I don’t want you to hide, I do believe it is best to go by face value, but casually at the same time.” Summer wasn’t going to hesitate anymore, she started to move around, following their presence. She hoped she wasn’t taking this too far.

Soon, the small group of mages arrived at the factory. The business men were arguing with some sort of male who seemed to only mind his own business, not to mention he looked old at that. The femme fatale simply looked over to Alexander with her olive eyes blinking in their usual pace… wait… her presence was telling her that more of them strange men were arriving, oh god!

“There's more coming!” The female gasped in surprise, that wasn’t cool at all.

“Ahh, thinking of avoiding us again, old man??” One of the men in business suits said. His voice sounded very much like they belonged into a mafia, that was not cool.

“No! Just… just get lost!”

“Naah, pay up! Or we will make you pay up!” Suddenly two of the men got out their brass knuckles and the black haired female opened up her mouth wide as if she was catching flies, before closing it rather quickly. Yeah, this needed to be dealt with.

“No! Don’t pay them!” The female shouted as she ran up to the old man to give him at least some protection. “Or I will buck your asses so hard that you can’t force the man to pay you!”

“Shit, is that a mage??”

“I’m not sure man, she looks mighty fine.”

Summer was triggered, nobody can just call her fine! Even if she wants attention, she didn’t want attention over her looks, she was a showoff! Not a prostitute!

Walking up to the man who called her fine, she made her hand collide with the males firm cheek, which caused a small explosion of sorts, the businessman couldn’t help but hold his cheek in pain as he then let it loose to let the air get to it. It was revealed that the female kinda burnt off some of the man's cheek, it was obviously still intact, but it was badly burnt. It was indeed the reason why Summer didn’t want to use magic, she was already dangerous and explosive enough, she shouldn’t even be human at this rate. From the corner of her eye, she spotted the flower fairy was laughing her arse off, trying her best to control her laughter after seeing Summer kick some butt.

“Leave, both of you… Or your legs are next.”

The men backed off, it was clear they didn’t want to deal with the firework mage, but they only backed up until more men arrived to deal with the black haired female. One even teleported right in front of her.

“Urgh! This is ruining my patience!” The job giver stated before he went inside the factory “Tell me when you freaks of nature are done!”

Well… that was rude.

||HP:300||MP: 100%||

||Tag: @||Words: 568||Notes:||

||Spells/Abilities||
    25% Damage Increase.
    Zodiac Auras - 30m sensing presences unless they are undead/cyborgs/robots.
    Zodiac Calm Affinity - Everyone within 25m of Summer feels much calmer and is less susceptible to attack her.
    Zodiac’s Call - Damage cut by a quarter.

||[color=#42f483] - Summer||[color=#930d0d] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#910573] Priscilla||
    Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander Easton 21st March 2017, 10:46 am

“Okay okay okay, we will play this at face value I guess. Nothing sneaky, nothing magical. I trust that your exploding fist will be more than enough to protect us from whatever these thugs will try to do.” The two entered the building at a rather lax pace though Lex was ready to whip out a dagger at a moment’s notice. Summer stopped what she was doing and looked at Lex, the chance in her facial expression caused some concern for Lex. Shit, what is the matter with her? Are we about to walk into a den of lions?

[b]”There’s more coming!”[/color] “Shit.” he muttered under his breathe. Well this was all the two needed was to be overwhelmed by the sheer number of these thugs. They were already at a disadvantage as is, what else could go wrong? Would Summer be incapacitated right away leaving Lex alone to deal with these hooligans? He was a confident man but not confident enough to handle a swarm of goons.

Summer broke in a sprint towards the old man that had hired them shouting at him not to pay the thugs. Lex’s pace started to pick up slightly but he hung back, if an ambush was to occur then they would need some distance from the two of them to properly counter it. As Lex jogged behind he heard the men make some sexual slur at Summer, an act that not only seemed to anger him but the firecracker of a mage as well. A crack of sparks and flames erupted from her hand the moment that she struck the man’s cheek. This alone caused Lex to stop in his tracks, he was going to have to wait and see how this would play out before blindly charging into the fray.

Lex was no further than 5 meters from Summer when the rest of the thugs walked into the door. He took a few steps closer to her when he saw a man appear directly in front of the young woman. He bite his lip, should he obey Summer’s order for him to not use any magic? He could easily teleport right behind the man and have a dagger at his throat before anybody would even notice that he was in the room, but was this worth the scolding that Summer would give him? She had already shown that she was able to deal some damage with just the touch of her hand but so could Lex, he was rather strong, even for a melee based fighter.

Lex sighed. He knew he was probably going to get scolded for this but hey, you’re only young once right. The boss of these guys was not very far from him, maybe 14 meters at most, more likely he was around 13 meters. Lex put his hands behind his head and let out a louder sigh that was probably more noticeable than the first. With his hand behind his head he not only activated his ring of magnetism but he also summoned his Ring of Jinx, though this new ring would not have been seen by anybody.

With the Ring of Jinx on his body he became more aware of the situation than he was before. There were two of these goons, one was whimpering from being hit by Summer, this guy that seemed to be able to use teleportation magic, he was the main threat in Lex’s eyes, two other men that were standing close to their boss, and the head honcho who had a nice big ol’ shotgun in his left hand. Assuming like most people that the left hand was indeed his weaker of the hands Lex aimed to exploit that shotgun and test the loyalty of the boss.

Right as Lex was about to use his spell the job creator shouted some rather rude statement that made Lex for a moment think about causing the large chains over his head to fall right on top of him and end this job and problem for everybody but then he would really get scolded by Summer. Instead he had another idea. He focused his ring’s skill and ripped the shotgun from the boss’ hand and had it hover right by his head and cock and loaded it for dramatic effect.

He also at the same time targeted one of the men’s submachine guns having it over in the air pointed at the group of men. Of course he did not want to fire these weapons but they gave him a bit of leverage and if these goons thought they could just shot Lex down they would be sadly mistaken when he would teleport right to their boss with a dagger posed at his neck this time.

But before this escalated Lex would speak up as the men would still be in shock at their guns being ripped from them and aimed right back at them. “Geesh guys let's all take a deep breath and calm down now. Is there any reason to be catcalling Ms. Summer or invade her personal space? I’d go ahead and shoot you buddy right in the foot but seeing how she already put you in your place I’ll leave you be. But just remember in the future, women are not objects but people too…” He hoped that Summer was remaining calm and could handle her own, he had not aimed a gun at the teleporter since it would be wasted effort if he just poofed away the second he fired, plus he figured Summer could easily handle her own.

“Now I know that you guys have beef with this rude old guy over there and thats cool and all but you’re gonna have to drop it right now or your head is gonna be blown off with this shotgun. Trust me, I don’t wanna scatter grey matter all over this guy’s building because knowing him, he’ll make us clean it up, but I’m also not about to be bullied by some thugs. I’m sure you already heard the gun cocking, let’s not play a game of chicken boys.”

Lex had a smug smile on his face, while his plan was not flawless it at least left him in a position of power, he had the boss hostage and the other’s at gunpoint. If they tried to fire a gun at him then poof he was gone, if Mr. Shadow dude tried anything it was poof from Lex or bang from Summer. Perhaps she would not be too mad at him for this, it's not like he directly has hurt anybody...yet.

1119 words + 2,952 = 4,071 words

Spells used:
    Summoned Ring of Jinx
    Activated Ring of Magnetism

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:08 pm