Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Theirs alot you can say about this.(Ended)

Completed Theirs alot you can say about this.(Ended)

Post by Guest 22nd December 2016, 10:11 am

It was cold and the floor is wet, which didnt help that Savannah's outfit consisted of a white sarashi round the upper chest and a red hakama with a gold flame-like pattern at the bottom with black highlights, tied by white strings. She walked toward the sparkiling lake that seemed to be mocking her with is sparkling waves glidng back and forth. She sat at the bed of the lake siting crisscross, arms folded and stared ahead her eyes narrowed and her lips in a thin line giving her a nutral look. She sighed and spoke up in a wisper, "Why was I sent here, oh mentor of mine."

Last edited by SavannahРоманов on 24th December 2016, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera's Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heat Hero
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Theirs alot you can say about this.(Ended)

Post by Rhyolo 22nd December 2016, 10:27 am

Rhyolo was on his way to go see what Magnolia is like. But then, he decided to was going to go through the forest to see some nature. It may have been cold but it really didn't bother him. After all he was a Fire wizard and cold really wasn't a problem even though he was wearing just some Jeans and a sleeveless hoodie. Some may call him crazy but he wouldn't care. He continued until he saw a a lady at the nearby lake. Huh,, he thought, I Wonder what she's dong out here dressed like that in this weather?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

Theirs alot you can say about this.(Ended) Rhyolo2

Theirs alot you can say about this.(Ended) Br

+5 spell slots

Post by Guest 22nd December 2016, 11:14 am

MADE BY ★MEULK OF THQ
    The soft rattle of bones could be heard as Blad made his way through the East Forest of Magnolia, simply on a walk. Magnolia was a strange place for this beast-like man to be in, but with nothing better to do, he had found his way here. Now, Blad wasn't one to admire scenery much, not since it had a lack of importance to the man when he trudged through it. However, today had been one of those rare occasion that he had decided to get out of the guild of Sabertooth and out on his own. Normally, he would've been seen stalking around the vicinity of Sabertooth's Guild Master, as any loyal servant would have been. But with the Guild Master far too busy to even leave his own quarters, Blad found no reason to stick around the guild. Besides, a little alone time wouldn't have hurt the magus, considering he was almost always never alone in the guild.

His adventures had led him here, into the gardens of the forest just outside of the gates of Magnolia Town. It was a rather small and impartial forest to be in, but it was a forest nonetheless, and quite beautiful at that. Blad's heterochromatic eyes dragged across the scenery, taking in all of the lifelessness that was around him. With winter here, there wasn't a single thing in the forest that was notable to the man, not even the snow that littered the ground. Yet, what had caught his attention was the sparkling lake just beyond the lumps of snow that he was trudging through. Normally, lakes would have been frozen at this time of the year, but this lake. . . there was something special about it. Not to mention, two other people were stationed at the shores of the body of water, making him slightly curious to know what was up.

Silently, the bone-clad Sabertooth magus would make his way over to Savannah and Rhyolo, keeping partially to himself. The left optic of his face, the most normal of the two with white sclera and blue iris studied them with mild curiosity. His right optic, the estranged eye that had a black sclera and red iris, narrowed ever so slightly in wonder toward them. "What are you two doing out in the cold in such clothing?" came the gruff and rather rustic voice of the 6'9" male. An impressive height, indeed, but he was burly enough that his height alone was not distinguishable from far away until he was up close.

WORDS
    @tagged

Post by Guest 22nd December 2016, 11:27 am

Savannah looked up at the tall man scoffin '5 inches higher than her. She looked at the other just noticing him and turned back to the other man. She tilted her head as she looked at him odly enouph he looked familiar, she remebers seeing him around the Guild Master, but has never spoken to him. She then glanced at her clothing the stood up and turned to the two, "My Mentor sent me hear for a reason. For what I do not know?"

She shook her head at the thought of her mentor, while not meating her in person they have talked via owl message. And this wouldnt be the first time her Mentor sent her somewhere.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rhyolo 22nd December 2016, 1:44 pm

"Uh, well I'm just passing through going into town. So who are you and what are you doing here on this fine day. by the way I'm Rhyolo Ruby of Infinity Hyrda. Rhyolo looks at the older man. He is about 3 inches taller. And his voice sounded kind of rough as if his vocal chords were pencil shavings. he than saw his mismatch eyes and wondered if they were magic or if he was born with thm. Either way it mad him slightly more menacing looking.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

+5 spell slots

Post by Guest 22nd December 2016, 1:55 pm

Spoke up louder than earlier in a conversion voice"Who randomly walks through a forest?" her voice, now heard as she spoke up, her voice reminding the others of Raven from teen titans.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rhyolo 22nd December 2016, 2:04 pm

"I do, I like the scenery and seeing the other types of life in the ecosystem. Is it that weird to just walk through a forest and just explore a little. I mean come on." Rhyolo then looks at the older lady in exasperation. God, did she ever just stop to smell the roses?

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

+5 spell slots

Post by Guest 22nd December 2016, 2:30 pm

"Walking arounds nice, but I'm usually doin something." Savannah scratches at her cheap thinking of family reunions, ect. "But, my mentor sent me here for a reason."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rhyolo 22nd December 2016, 7:07 pm

"I had a purpose for going through the forest. It was for my enjoyment. But by the looks of it I would think your mentor is doing some kind of training with you here, my guess is either for stealth or a sneak attack. One ofe those two or weather conditioning." Rhyolo just was thinking out loud for a minute considering all of the possibilities of training in this terrain and weather.

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

+5 spell slots

Post by Guest 22nd December 2016, 7:18 pm

Savannah shrugged looking at the lake, "Last time I was sent somewhere I was attacked." She glanced around. "You dont see any monsters, do you?"
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rhyolo 22nd December 2016, 8:04 pm

"Nah this place is about as deserted as haunted house. The only living things here are us and the natural wild life." Rhyolo was quite sure of himself because if there were a monster we here the forest would be burning down.

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

+5 spell slots

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:01 pm