Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Second Generation Shadow Dragon Slayer

Loucetios
    Loucetios

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Second Generation Shadow Dragon Slayer Empty Second Generation Shadow Dragon Slayer

Post by Loucetios 17th December 2016, 11:56 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Second Generation Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description:
    A dragon slayer was something that was passed down through the generation between dragon and mage. Dragons would teach the mage their ways and implant a seed within them that would allow or them to gain the aspects of their dragon, their scales, their senses, and their magic. Many dragons slayers learned directly from their dragon earning them the title of First Generation Dragon Slayers. But, after them mages continued to wish that they had the power of the dragons and would harness the magic of them within a lacrima. This lacrimal would then be implanted in the body of the mage. These Dragon Slayers earned the title Second Generation Dragon Slayer. This is what Kemper. After training his body and mentally preparing himself he had the lacrima of a Shadow Dragon placed within his body.

The Shadow Dragon Slayer was a student of the Shadow Dragon, the dragon that would control the shadows and bend them to his will. He was able to merge with them and he was able to eat them. He was one with the shadows. With the training and the lacrima his students would be able to do the same. They were able to use shadows in their attack, they were able to eat the shadows of others and they were able to blend in with them.

Kemper with his magic wants to learn more and more, he wants to be able to master the Dragon Slayer magic that has been bestowed upon him. Getting stronger and stronger with this magic he wants to be able to claim that he is mightiest Shadow Dragon Slayer. But, he doesn’t just want to be the best. He also wants to help those who are close to him and those who need help around him. There is more to this world than what we see every day, there are things that an eye must be turned to to help the future of our people.

Strengths:
    - Restoration: Naturally occurring sources of the element restores 5% mp per post no matter how much of it you eat.
    - Elemental: Strong against Fire, Water, and Nature.
    - Resistant: You are able to withstand your own element to a certain extent.
    Weaknesses:
    - Elemental: Weak against Light and Metal.
    - Self Serving: He can't eat the element if he produced it himself.
    - Food: Other slayers are able to eat his element because it is pure.
    - Limited: Shadows are not always easy to come by and Kemper can only consume shadows if they are pure.

Lineage:

Dragon Spirit:
    Description: In the medieval ages, a golden dragon was said to have lived. It was said that this dragon was the wisest dragon of all. He, before his death, gave part of his soul to a farmer, and the man used his newfound power to help protect those he loved. Little more is known about the mysterious abilities he has gained due to the lack of descendants that were carried on, but legends claim that through the dragon's spirit, the man gained immense insight and foresight, much like the dragon himself had.
    Ability: Dragon Spirit allows the user to sense or predict all events ahead allowing him to avoid sticky situations. They don't really get surprised because they sort of "Feel" the future.  Like they half-expected that this or that would happen and they get a general sense of foreboding when threats are coming.
    For 1 post they can activate a Dragon's Eye ability in which they actively see the immediate future as though it were projected with ghostly "Echoes" in front of everything.  The very skilled can react to the user's reactions however and cause splits in these echos.   If the enemy predict your own actions or has a similar ability this may cause multiple echos to the point that they are useless.
    Usage: The ability lasts 1 post with a 10 post cooldown and when the spell is used the user can only see a limited amount of time in the future which is limited to 5 posts ahead in the thread they are in. The user cannot speak of what they saw because it will change the future. This ability can be used for plot reasons to see a into the future as a passive.

Slayer Buffs:

Unique Abilities:
    - Shadow Traveling: Active Ability - Kemper is able to travel through shadows without using MP, he can travel only once per post and can only travel the distance that is acceptable for his rank.
    * D-15
    * C-30
    * B-50
    * A-70
    * S-100
    - Mentally: Passive Ability - Mentally because of his connections to the shadows Kemper is strong against mind game and such things will hand no affect on him if they are his rank or below.
    - Strength: Passive Ability - When in the dark or in a shadow Kemper is 20% stronger and faster.
    - Knowing: Passive Ability - Because of his connection with the shadows Kemper is able to tell who is around him when they step into a shadow, but only if the person is of equal or lower rank.

D-Rank Spells:

C-Rank Spells:

Last edited by Kemper on 18th December 2016, 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Second Generation Shadow Dragon Slayer Empty Re: Second Generation Shadow Dragon Slayer

Post by Guest 18th December 2016, 2:06 pm

Hi again, Kemper! ^.^ To formally introduce myself, I'm Izayuki, and I'll be looking over your magic. So far, it looks wonderful. I noticed a few things, however, which I listed in this lovely color. Please go through and make the corrections, and then bump the thread once you have finished. Thank you!

Spoiler:
    Loucetios
    Loucetios

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Second Generation Shadow Dragon Slayer Empty Re: Second Generation Shadow Dragon Slayer

Post by Loucetios 18th December 2016, 2:47 pm

Hello Izayuki!
    I made several of the changes that you requested. But ere are two that I have some questions about.

1. For the UA Doesn't range double in size from the previous rank. So it would be D-15,C- 30, B-60, A-120, S-240, H-480? Cause it would make sense because the rank above it twice as much as the previous rank. I can add that in.

2. For the Shadow Dragon Slayer's Scales it says in the rules:
    General Rules wrote:However, the overall damage, if balanced correctly can put the overall damage to an additional +50% rank damage. This is normally divided equally between the projectiles/effect unless specified otherwise.

If it is like that then it would be 1/4 rank damage. I can do that and so make it balance would it be okay that when using this spell it takes away HP, like 10 points of HP because he makes them out of his own shadows.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ffcc99

Post by Guest 18th December 2016, 3:28 pm

Kemper wrote:Hello Izayuki!
    I made several of the changes that you requested. But ere are two that I have some questions about.

1. For the UA Doesn't range double in size from the previous rank. So it would be D-15,C- 30, B-60, A-120, S-240, H-480? Cause it would make sense because the rank above it twice as much as the previous rank. I can add that in.
    Range does not double, actually. ^^ It only gains about 10-15 meters per rank.

2. For the Shadow Dragon Slayer's Scales it says in the rules:
    General Rules wrote:However, the overall damage, if balanced correctly can put the overall damage to an additional +50% rank damage. This is normally divided equally between the projectiles/effect unless specified otherwise.

If it is like that then it would be 1/4 rank damage. I can do that and so make it balance would it be okay that when using this spell it takes away HP, like 10 points of HP because he makes them out of his own shadows.

Because the spell has multiple uses, the extra 50% of damage won't be permitted unless there is a good enough drawback. I suggest just going with 1/6 of C rank damage for each scale. (:

^.^
    Loucetios
    Loucetios

Post by Loucetios 18th December 2016, 3:54 pm

1. Can I do:
    D-15 C-30 B-50 A-70 and S-100?

2. I'd like for the 1/4 damage per hit so do you think that 20HP would work?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ffcc99

Post by Guest 18th December 2016, 3:57 pm

Kemper wrote:1. Can I do:
    D-15 C-30 B-50 A-70 and S-100?

2. I'd like for the 1/4 damage per hit so do you think that 20HP would work?

That works for the ranges. C:
    20 HP works for me! That's about taking a full D rank hit.
    Loucetios
    Loucetios

Post by Loucetios 18th December 2016, 4:02 pm

Thanks Ma'am

Bump

ffcc99

Post by Guest 18th December 2016, 5:03 pm

Spoiler:

Approved~!

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:30 am