Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland....And Beyond!

Reyn Courney
    Reyn Courney

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Jupiter
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland....And Beyond! Empty To Earthland....And Beyond!

Post by Reyn Courney 14th December 2016, 10:41 am

Reyn scoured the Job Board at the Infinity Hydra Guild Hall, searching for a job that he could do. Then there was one that caught his eye. It was an announcement saying that Fiore was opening up their borders to more and more people, and that there was a registration for passports in Hargeon Town. He looked at the poster for a minute or two before deciding to head to Hargeon to register for a passport. Reyn gathered his supplies, put them in his backpack, and left the guild hall. He made his way from Terra Ignis to the border of Minstrel. There was a guard that was keeping the border under control. Reyn walked up to the border and said, "I'm here to pass through and register for a passport". The guard looked at him confused, not knowing what he meant. Remembering that he grabbed the poster for the registration, he pulled it out of his bag and showed it to the guard.
    Reyn Courney
    Reyn Courney

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland....And Beyond! Empty Re: To Earthland....And Beyond!

Post by Reyn Courney 14th December 2016, 11:45 am

"Huh, so you're heading to Hargeon?", asked the guard. "Yes, and I was wondering if I can get through so I can go register", explained Reyn. "We usually don't let strangers just pass in and out of our borders, but since you're going to get a passport, I'll let you in", concluded the guard. The guard lifted the halberd that he was carrying and let Reyn walk past. Reyn made his way through Minstrel. For most of the trip, he walked or flew, with the help of his spell, Tempest. That day it was windy, which helped Reyn get to the edge of Minstrel even faster. He finally made it to the edge of Minstrel, to a little port town on the edge of the ocean. Reyn found the docks and, deciding not to hire a boat to take him to Fiore, he was going to either go around the ocean that separated Minstrel and Fiore, or see if his Tempest can get him across.
    Reyn Courney
    Reyn Courney

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reyn Courney 14th December 2016, 1:50 pm

Whenever he made it to the docks, he searched for a boat that could take him across the waters so he could get to Fiore. Reyn searched, searched, and searched, but he could never find an open boat that could take him. His spell, Tempest, could allow him to fly, but he doubted his ability to make it over before running out of magical power. The only other way that he could think of is walking around the ocean into Fiore, or hiring transportation. While walking out of the coast town, he noticed a group of caravans about to head out. Reyn walked up to them and asked, "Excuse me, but where are you guys heading to?". "Well", answered the driver of one of the wagons, "We're heading towards Hargeon Town. Why do you ask?". Reyn immediately had the idea to ask for a ride and that's what he did. "Yeah, sure. I can take you to Hargeon Town. Hop in the back and we'll be off.", concluded the driver. Reyn was astonished by how nice this group was and how they gave a complete stranger a ride to a town far away. "Thank you so much, how can I repay you?", asked Reyn. The driver said, "No, no. It's okay. We were heading this way anyway. No charge." Reyn thanked them and got in the back of the wagon. It took a few days, but they finally made it to Hargeon. After thanking them and wishing them good luck, Reyn made his way into Hargeon.
    Reyn Courney
    Reyn Courney

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reyn Courney 15th December 2016, 1:40 pm

Making his way into town, Reyn noticed the bustling port town of Hargeon. While walking through the town, he noticed a line of citizens leading farther into the town. Reyn walked up to the last person in line and asked, “Sorry to bother you, but what is this this for?”. The man turned around and answered cheerfully, “Don’t you know? It’s the registration line for passports”. Whenever Reyn heard this, he jumped in line behind the man and began to wait. Minutes passed and Reyn had intended to wait in line until it was his turn. The line continued to get shorter, and shorter, and shorter, and shorter, until he could finally see the registration booth. Reyn let out a huge sigh and began to think about ways that could get him towards the front faster. “I could cause a distraction with some magic”, thought Reyn. “Maybe if I can cause a little funnel of air to entertain some folks, they would be distracted long enough for me to get in front of them”, concluded Reyn. The idea caught his attention and he went with it. Reyn slowly opened the right side of his cloak, hiding his hand behind the cloak, and started to use his wind magic. He used his magic to conjure a little wind funnel a few feet away and took his hands out from behind his cloak, and shoved them into his pockets. “Now, let’s see if it works”, concluded Reyn.
    Reyn Courney
    Reyn Courney

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reyn Courney 15th December 2016, 1:51 pm

The air funnel appeared before the crowd and caught people’s attention instantly. People stepped out of their homes, shops, and turned their heads to see the funnel. The citizens standing in line slowly backed away from the funnel to get to safety, while Reyn slowly made his way towards the booth. The line was significantly shortened and Reyn was a few feet away from the registration booth. Reyn was 7th in line and noticed how the line began to shorten quicker. The passport registrator started to create and hand out the passports faster. “This is it. It actually worked.”, thought Reyn while he made his way to the booth. A few minutes later, it was his turn. His wait in line wasn’t as long as it should have been, because of the help from his magic. The clerk turned around, facing Reyn and said, “Good day sir. How can I help you?”. “I’m here to register for a passport.”, explained Reyn. “Oh yes! Let’s get started.”, replied the clerk. The process only took a few minutes and then it was over. “Here you go sir, one registered passport for one Reyn Courney. Thank you for being patient. Have a nice day!”, exclaimed the clerk. “Oh wow! Thank you and you too.”, concluded Reyn while grabbing the passport. He finally did it. The journey was long, but now it’s finally over. Reyn walked out of Hargeon, and slowly made his way back to the Infinity Hydra Guild Hall, located all the way back in Midi. Reyn knew that the journey would take a while, but at least he finally got his passport.

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 7:38 pm