Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Here kitty kitty~

Keiko_Ayano
    Keiko_Ayano

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Here kitty kitty~ Empty Here kitty kitty~

Post by Keiko_Ayano 7th December 2016, 6:02 am

Here Kitty Kitty~!

Job Description:

Keiko lounged in the bough of one of the conveniently placed trees in Beanstalk village. She'd been a little surprised the town even had trees instead of all beanstalks but never the less she was glad and flicked her tail contently her eyes half closed as she waited for her job partner. She knew very little about the person joining her, other than their name was Fade and had agreed to join her on this job, she looked forward to meeting the other individual and earning some cash!

Keiko blinked lazily, twitching an ear as she heard someone approaching, hopefully her partner. She swung down from the tree, landing lightly on all fours before straightening up, the movement fanning out her robe behind her.
    "I've beaaaannnn waiting for you!"she said pointing at her partner and placing emphasis on the bean. She broke into peals of laughter at her own terrible pun, grinning exposing her elongated canines.
    "Nyahahahaha, get it? Bean waiting cuz we're in Beanstalk village!" she clutched at her stomach panting and waving a hand at the young man
    "Phew, okay gimme a sec.. yup okay I'm good nyow serious time". Keiko composed herself before extending her hand

"Nyice to meet you, I'm Keiko!"
    Fade
    Fade

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Experience : 25

Here kitty kitty~ Empty Re: Here kitty kitty~

Post by Fade 7th December 2016, 6:59 pm

Here kitty kitty~ U7eS4fcl

Stepping onto the scene with a depiction of boredom, was Fade, in all his gleam and swagger. The boy was obviously very callous towards the idea of partnering with another guildless mage, but then again. He preferred those not tied to guilds, over mages under them, because it meant they'd not be waving about their flags and preaching to the world about God knows what, something which carried some integrity to it at the very least. Upon seeing Keiko, Fade lifted a hand from his coat pocket and nodded upward. She 'looked' younger than him, it didn't surprise the wizard though, as his body was fairly grown due to rigorous street brawling and training. He gave off a natural big brother aura. The mission would definitely give that vibe too, after all this was just a cat hunt. Nothing big really. Wait... Wait, was she a... Fade cracked half a smile upon realizing she was not human.

".. You must be the kid I'm teaming with. A'ight then, let's get to business Ayano," said the well-framed male as he turned on his heel and signaled her to follow. The boy offered her a steady pace to catch up as she talked herself to death. "I didn't get it but yeah, neat comparison Cat." The boy smirked, he was usually quite rough and tone for others, but his personality had changed fairly as he began his journey a month prior. His goal was to become a master of magic and win his mother's favor back. That was his resolve, and he needed to do some good deeds to ensure that future.

The boy turned sharply down a corner as she stopped her speech and offered a hand to him from the side. He shook it as his eyes closed and he sighed, drawing to a stop. "So let me guess, you're like, one of those anime girls yeah? What are they called again? Nekos? Yeah. Gotta admit I only saw them on television til now... Fade then reached into pant's pocket, shuffling about to obtain a bounty paper. "I imagine you got a picture of the target, yeah? It's a cat too so maybe you can help speed up our mission or something."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

:: Profile ::
    :: ReQuip: The Disappearing Armory ::

Here kitty kitty~ UhhY4s5

---
    D: 2
    Keiko_Ayano
    Keiko_Ayano

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Keiko_Ayano 8th December 2016, 7:58 am

Keiko tilted her head wondering what her job partnering was smiling about. She shrugged brushing off her confusion. A mischievous smile on her face “Yes business! Let’s catch that cat! Nyahaha”. Keiko hurried along behind Fade just to the left of him, pattering along behind his quick pace, almost bounding along in her excitement, it was her first job after all and feeling unusually comfortable in his present, maybe it was the big brother vibe?

Keiko was a little surprised he’d accepted her hand, she gotten the idea that he was a rather stoic person who was unlikely to engage is pleasantries but she was happy he hadn’t left her hanging, not that it would have dampened her spirit. She stopped abruptly as he halted asking her about her rather obvious feline characteristics.
    “I guess you could say that, although I wouldn’t say we’re the same… these characteristics came about due to feline blood in generations and the forced manifestation of the physical characteristics through the presence of Ethernano in the body” she said rather matter of fact pointing to her ears.

“Ah right but back to the job”, she pulled out her own version of the bounty paper, a little tattered from being crunched up in her pocket but she had a photo attached given to her by the old lady who owned the cat. She lifted it up for Fade to see. “Seems like a pretty average cat, I don’t think we should have too much trouble finding it, how hard can it be?” she said grinning and looking around excitedly wondering if the cat was nearby.

“Nyo problem cats are attracted to me after all!” she said rather triumphantly holding up her fingers in a victory sign. “I think the best place to start looking would be anywhere with food! I’m not familiar with this village… so any ideas?”
    Fade
    Fade

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Post by Fade 8th December 2016, 8:45 am

Fade blinked twice at her unnatural hyperactivity, which was complete opposite of his collected easiness. But he spoke up regardless to her question, pressing his own moments after. "According to eyewitness account, the cat was on fifth avenue around a large oak tree, we could have reason to believe it's using the long branches to jump onto the two buildings neighboring it. Which would explain a number of things, such as why it gets away, and why the local firemen can't find it themselves... Then again, those lazy bastards depend our type for just about everything nowadays." The boy shrugged, as he looked down at his own parchment. Some old cat-lady sure was paying them a buck for this. Guess it was a good cat...? Oh well, the magician wasn't all that impressed by the animal. To be honest, he wasn't usually the happiest about mission-ing. He much rather preferred getting coffee and doing his own thing. But alas, he had a family to return home too, an sister's to feed even if he wasn't aloud to be there with them.

The boy stopped to meet the girl's gaze, a long pause. "Well? How does your cat attraction thing work exactly? I'm trying to be out of here, not anything personal on you, I just rather be on my way." Fade was honest, just blunt. In fact he was actually being kinder than normal. Usually he was a sarcastic individual. Who would bully his company into doing their job. But he felt no reason to ruin this person's excitement. She wasn't aware of the coldness in the world yet. In fact, Fade was willing to assume based on his own gatherings, that she'd probably just recently left home in her pursuit of magic. If that were the case, he'd let someone else spoil her mood. No point in rashly hurting feelings after all.

WC: 314

_____________________________________________________________________________________

---
    Keiko_Ayano
    Keiko_Ayano

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Keiko_Ayano 8th December 2016, 10:11 pm

"Mmu Mmu" Keiko nodded along as he spoke, silly cat why would it run away when it has a warm home, food and a kind owner? Keiko laughed quietly at his annoyance towards firemen and she assumed authority in general.

Whilst Fade explained the situation thoroughly and the cats actions themselves Keiko was busy formulating ideas on possible ways to catch the cat. In an ideal situation she hoped it would just be happy to come when it was called... But she felt like it wouldn't be that easy. "Ah by the way the cats names is 'Mr Fluffkins' " she commented trying to stifle a giggle it was a very... Unfortunate name for the cat, and for the pair of them to have to call out.

Fade seemed to be deep in thought so Keiko waited for him to address her scuffing a night blue boot in the gravel like path they were walking on. "Aaah it's nyot a magic ability or anyething like that... cats just tend to like me, being part cat and all..." she said trailing off. She may have been a little too proud when she boasted about her affinity with cats what was she gonna do if this cat didn't like her?!?!

"Nyahaha nyo problem we'll get this job over as soon as possible!" Keiko nodded not wanting to waste his time, he seemed like a rather busy man, things to do, places to be.

"Well I was thinking, once we find the cat, hopefully it'll uh, just come right down to us, we look pretty friendly right?" she said smiling at Fade and looking him up and down before pulling the corners of her mouth up in an effort to get him to smile and look friendlier "But that's just the ideal situation nyahaha, I was thinking maybe one of us could get onto the building Mr Fluffkins normally escapes to, blocking it off, whilst the other stands by the tree and the the cat should jump towards one of us when pressured?" she finished looking at Fade waiting for his approval, not sure if her idea would work, it did seem rather simple.
    Fade
    Fade

Post by Fade 9th December 2016, 5:43 am

Fade's eyes squinted while his stomach churned. It was almost a groan rather than a phrase when he peeped the noise from the innards of his body. "Mr. Flufkins?... People are so narrow-minded with names. No wonder it ran away." The boy said casually, as he looked around the area. He began chanting the name outwards, but no cat here, it was very likely tht it indeed was around the tree mentioned earlier. But it'd still be a good fifteen minute walk to get there. Until then might as well pretend right? "Keiko what does your family do for a living?" Fade imagined the cat-woman running a pet-store or maybe her family sold drugs or something. Hey, it was a stretch, but this was a fucked world. You never know really...

The boy's white hair fluttered with the wind, as his red oculars drifted from one building to the next. Beanstalk Village had a peaceful aura to it, that much he could respect. But with people like this 'job-requester' around, the chances they were all ignorant was also a mark on the table. Fade figured if he stayed here too long he'd grow upset with this place. But everywhere, yet nowhere, was a home for the drifter. The mage hated the ugly truth, but also figured it reality enough, not to take it too lightly. He'd grow and one day his family would love him again. That's all he truly cared for in this life.

Upon hearing his partners plan, he shrugged. It was good in theory, but there was two buildings. Not only that but the cat obviously didn't want to go home, so the chances of it coming peacefully was slim. Fade would have to rely on Keiko's connection to the animal. If it didn't work, he'd catch it with wind. Either way, he was getting this fucking feline within the next hour. Anything less than that and he'd grow annoyed, potentially dropping the mission in it's entirety. "Sounds like a plan, you want high ground or low?"

---
    Keiko_Ayano
    Keiko_Ayano

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Keiko_Ayano 10th December 2016, 8:14 am

Keiko stifled a giggle at Fade's reaction to the cats name her ears twitching in amusement at his obvious disdain. Keiko followed beside Fade, keeping a keen lookout for the cat her eyes looking for the tell tail sign of orange fur of the escaped tabby.

Keiko looked over at Fade as he attempted conversation, asking about her family. She paused before answering not knowing how to put it "nyaaah... they're um... dead" she said rather hesitantly, disliking dropping heavy topics like death. "But it was a long time ago, I was very young and lots of stuff happened and I'm fine nyow, I've had too many years to be bitter about it so I try nyot to let it bother me" speeding up with each word as she got more flustered. "Ah but what about you, what does your family do?" she said trying to push the subject away from her past.

Keiko was glad her plan wasn't a total flop and she mulled over which position she wanted "Either one is fine with me! I'll take high unless you want it?" . They'd been walking for around 10 minutes when Keiko pointed to an oak straight ahead "Neko 12 o'clock" jumping on the spot excitedly "You were right and nyaah that Oak Tree looks so comfy nyo wonder Mr Fluffkins is there" . She nodded Fade's information gathering skills were great, he came on this job so prepared "You're so clever nyahahaha lets catch this kitty" . Keiko walked up towards the tree slowly, careful not to startle the cat "Heeerreee, kitty, kitty, kitty" she said beckoning towards the cat, it turned regarding her with its rather squashed face. Keiko made eye contact with the cat which proceeded to turn its nose up at her looking away proudly.

Keiko turned towards Fade rather shocked "Th..that cat just looked down on me didn't it?!?" she shrieked "Nyaaa, I'm super pissed now, stupid ugly cat looking down on me" she fumed walking towards the building and beginning to scale the side of it and get into position, her tail helping her balance as she hopped up onto the roof.[/color]

Last edited by Keiko_Ayano on 11th December 2016, 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Here kitty kitty~ 29f5amx
    Fade
    Fade

Post by Fade 10th December 2016, 10:33 pm

Fade nodded, not really caring to be blunt. People died, he was a realist, and pity was worse than being blunt in his opinion. It sucked, so that's what he said quite blankly. "Sucks. Eh, nothing cool those people.. Maybe my sist--" He was cut off by her running forward to the cat. That occurred faster than normal.

He scratched his neck and watched her interactions, which caused him to crack a laugh. As she scaled the building the boy stepped forward and began making a 'pull' motion, until the cat fell off the building into his hands. He hoped Keiko wouldn't be mad, the cat was fat. Grandma Chu would be pleased with them, the job was almost done for sure. "Hey I caught the cat, Ayano! We should get paid now." He hurried to the spot where the girl began climbing, and somehow felt this was not going to end well if she fell down. Oh boy. "Uhh, be careful up there? It looks kinda higher than I imagined."

WC: 172

---
    Keiko_Ayano
    Keiko_Ayano

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Keiko_Ayano 11th December 2016, 6:57 am

Keiko peered down from the building at the tree, watching as cat fell into Fades hands. Keiko blinked confused staring shocked and slightly in awe, whatever it was it was super cool "Nya..nyanyanyanya?!?! How did you do that!" she yelled pointing at the cat which was looking up at her smugly from Fades arms, looking quite comfortable at that.

Fade has made his way over to where she had climbed the building yelling something from below. "Nyahaha, it is alllll good" she said showing an okay sign with her hands, swishing her tail happily. Well seeing as Fade had caught the cat with ease there was really no reason for her to be up on the roof now anyway. Realising this Keiko pouted she probably looked silly waiting up on the roof with the cat down below, but at least they had finished the job. To be fair the wind had definetley picked up, and although Keiko had excellent balance she wasn't too keen to stay up there any longer than necessary. "I'll be done in nyow time and we can take the cat back to Grandma Chu" she yelled back at Fade. Still muttering about the stupid cat looking down on her as made her way down the side of the building using the window which gave an alarming creak as she placed her weight on it. Keiko gave a small squeal before turning to Fade "Nyahaha all good, all good" she repeated it rather nervously, not having time to finish before the sill collapsed under her weight. Almost resulting in Keiko landing on the floor in an unnattractive pile of rubble, thankfully cats always land on their feet and she remained unharmed, although rather dusty.

She turned to Fade, acting as if her almost landing flat on her face had not occurred "Good job catching Mr Fluffkins, I feel kinda bad I didn't really do anything, you probably could've taken the job yourself if two people weren't required but ahh thanks anyway" she said laughing a little awkwardly glaring at the cat as she did so. She wasn't sure if Fade knew the way to Grandma Chu's but Keiko had been there earlier to grab a photo of the cat and so set off at a fast walk almost bouncing along as she did so. It didn't take long before the too reached the small cottage she lived in. "Obaaaa-chan we got Mr Fluffkins for youu, well Fade did nyahaha" she said pointing to the fat cat still plopped in Fades arms seeming to quite like him.

Here kitty kitty~ 29f5amx
    Fade
    Fade

Post by Fade 12th December 2016, 6:22 am

To be fair, Fade didn't know the way there 'completely', but he too had arrived to see Grandma Chu earlier. However, to spare the girl and let her have at least some experience in all this, he allowed her to guide and paid no attention to where they were heading. As expected she had gotten them to their destination just as he had anticipated, and so there was nothing be really worried in that aspect.

Arriving at the woman's front door, Mr. Fluffkins hopped from his hands and ran inside, the old lady supplied them with jewels, while it wasn't much it was enough to get him out of town. Fad would count his blessings there. In spite of their short time, Keiko came off in a positive outlook, he was curious to watch her grow up. So, he'd make his departure after congratulating her, and promising to see her again someday. "This was a lot of fun, and I know it was short. But I'm sure we'll see each other again. Best of luck, get really strong. You'll make it kid~."

WC: 186

---

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:50 am