Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Play your cards right [open, please join]

Switchblade
    Switchblade

Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Card magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Play your cards right [open, please join]

Post by Switchblade 5th December 2016, 2:36 pm

Lanta looks around at the dwarfing landscape he had been traversing over the past few months with a smile, not caring that he had lost his bag far earlier in his trip due to travel complications, he grins to himself, suppressing the urge to yell and listen for an echo; such experiments could wait, for now, he should stay on track and find the guild hall of this place.

After looking around a bit he came upon it, mentally beating himself for not realising which building it would be. He straightens his red waistcoat, considering doing up the collared white shirt that lay beneath it instead of leaving the top button undone with the bow tie hanging out one pocket, but no. That could wait for a while, he wanders up to the doors, carefully pushing them open as he gazes at the view of the guild hall before him, pretty sure he had the right guild. Couldn't be too many mountain top castles, could there?
    Reiya
    Reiya

Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Mentor : Dragons and Stoners?
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Gun
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Play your cards right [open, please join]

Post by Reiya 5th December 2016, 8:24 pm

Appearance:
    Mavis had quickly gotten dressed for the day, putting on her usual attire. You could compare it to a British Guard or something of the British Armada if you so wished. As she had gotten prepared she made sure to tie her hair in its usual pony tail, her bangs hanging. Making sure to have her teeth brushed, the woman ran back to her bathroom.

"Ahh no good~" Mavis frowned, looking upon the fogged mirror.

She grabbed a small hand towel and wiped the mirror, ridding it from the fog and water dew. She then grabbed her strawberry mint toothpaste and made sure to thoroughly brush her teeth missing no nook or cranny, she always was sure to keep up good hygiene, no matter the situation. She then boarded a train to the home town of Infinity Hydra, she was gonna pay a visit there hopefully meet some of the members. Maybe she'd meet some young minds still debating on joining or not and she could invite them to join her instead. Join her on her quest to get Blue Pegasus soaring the beautiful skies once again, ruling the skies, once and for all.

As she arrived Terra Ignis she made a quick dash for the guild hall of the town. Mavis saw the many buildings in the mountain-like terrain. Simple. Mavis had opened a projected flat-screen which had a map of Terra Ignis. She waltzed up to the guild, she looked at it in awe. Mavis saw someone opening the guild doors.

"Excuse me!" Mavis yelled, "Hold on, please."

Once she got by them she slowed her pace, Mavis had walked before the person stepping into the guild. It was empty, but certainly amazing.

"Huh... empty." Mavis frowned.

What a bummer, where was everyone? Mavis did remember how Fade told her Infinity Hydra was usually empty cause the guild spent most of it's time out and about. That was why he was picking up the slack-missions. Mavis frowned turning to the person.

"Oh hey, I'm Mavis from Blue Pegasus~ you are?" She smiled.

Hopefully they wouldn't be weirded out by her just barging through and being from another guild showing up unannounced.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Even when everyone is against us, we won't give up. 
    Switchblade
    Switchblade

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Switchblade 5th December 2016, 8:32 pm

Lanta looks in with a sigh, gazing upon empty space as he nods sadly "Indeed disembodied voice. It is empty. How strange, I do not usually have this effect on large groups of people." he turns around to view the person who had been talking at him, nodding to her and her... interesting attire for the mountains. "Not here for a long while I take it?" he asks casually, leaning against the doorframe before she introduced herself.

He nodded "Ah makes perfect sense now. Well Mavis, I am Lanta. From no guild as of yet, so, guess you've at least got one person to show for the hypothermia in your thighs, eh?" he smiles his oddly calm and calculating smile, testing the type of player she was in the game of life. "How about we make this fun though? What do you say to a little challenge before I go with you? A wager, if you will." he takes out a standard deck of cards from his pocket with a grin, a more charismatic and excitable grin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Characters:
    The charming gambler: Lanta Rosa
    Magic- Luck of the draw
    Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiya 5th December 2016, 8:47 pm

Mavis had noted from outside the guild was really tall, a unique Chinese-authentic feeling to it. When Mavis was looking up the guild she found out the first floor, the current one was the tavern, the basic floor, she found the guild quite interesting. Resembling a hydra, their motto was when one head of the hydra is removed two more take it's place. What did that mean, surely they didn't grow extra heads, that'd be weird, right?... Mavis' imagination began to flood her head picturing the guild-master a well known wizard, Ardere with two heads and roaring at her as if he was some kind of dragon, breathing fire at her as she ran in her imagination from the man. Scary.

"Yea I'm only here to see if the master is here, but I don't see any signs of him, could be in his office but I rather not bother him." Mavis answered his question about her being here for a short period of time.

Mavis pondered at what he had just said, "Are you uh... saying I gave someone hypothermia?" Mavis blinked, confused. "The weather feels nice, I like it cold..." 

However she smiled back, "It's nice to meet you too though, Lanta.~"

The man seemed to want to gamble with her, Mavis smirked, she was always up for a bit of risk-action such a gambling or a bet it was fun, it gave her a thrill. However she wondered what his challenge was.

"Sure I'm up for anything." Mavis chuckled.

She would stand waiting for his reply, for him to explain this challenge/bet.

Switchblade
    Switchblade

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Switchblade 5th December 2016, 8:54 pm

At her second line here, Lanta got the feeling that perhaps some of his usual lines and phrases may perhaps be confusing the poor lass, leading to her believing she was being accused of giving another hypothermia, which mean her personality may sometimes be aloof possibly, those were always very fun people to gamble against, they never knew whether what they had was good or bad, so you could not read their faces for what kind of hand they have, leaving you to fall back on planning based on your hand, but enough of that, time for talking. "I think you misunderstood my statement, Mavis. Anyway, would you perhaps care to accompany me to your guild hall and I set up our little wager there? You look like a girl who enjoys a game of blackjack, after all." he bows politely to her with his charismatic grin as he runs a hand through his hair, looking at the buildings "Didn't even like mountains anyway."

Characters:
    Magic- Luck of the draw
    Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiya 5th December 2016, 9:05 pm

Carried away by her thoughts on the impressive guild she made notes on a small projected-screen typing away information to use later. Also listening to anything and everything Lanta had to say. Mavis also noted how the second floor was dedicated to training and the third floor was Ardere's Office and his Head Hydra's offices as well. Interesting. Blue Pegasus could take a note or two from his guild, it was simply magnificent, however they needed to get the guild back on it's feet. Mavis smirked, soon some day her guild would prosper again. She may have only put a few weeks into the guild but she had put the guild back on it's knees.

Mavis had tapped the center of her flat-screen sending a signal for it to de-pixelize. She looked at Lanta.

"Sure we can head to my guild, it's all the way in Clover. However I must tell you if you're even considering joining Blue Pegasus. I must warn you, we are on our knees as it is now, not as bad as we were two weeks ago when I joined, I did do a lot of work to represent and get us back out on the charts." Mavis informed Lanta, "but if you're even giving it a second thought on not joining Infinity Hydra, you should re-think it. Ardere is a wonderful man, great guild, great design, and great people."

Mavis felt her stomach churning, was she really giving him reasons to join a guild that wasn't Blue Pegasus? However she felt like it was the noble thing to do, plus being inside his guild she couldn't disrespect him on such levels, it would be so rude and totally not acceptable in her book.

"Anyways, my point is, if you join us. Be ready to soar with me soar the skies and help our fellow-fallen guild rise once again and soar high once again in the sky." Mavis smiled, "Now if you're up for it follow me to Clover."

Mavis turned and ran down the stairs, surprisingly not falling, then running to the train station catching the departing train which left in five minutes. On the whole ride back the woman was full of butterflies, hopefully they would join.

Switchblade
    Switchblade

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Switchblade 5th December 2016, 9:16 pm

He listens to her speech on the place Infinity Hydra held, and that sealed it for him. This woman was noble. Noble enough to not place herself on a pedestal and sneer at those below. New to a guild but already with so much passion, how could he refuse? He thought to himself as he closed the doors to the guild hall, walking down to the station calmly, putting his deck back as he whistled to himself, swinging his arms loosely as he made his way to the station and waited for the next train to Clover, getting ready to see where this path led.

-exit-

Characters:
    Magic- Luck of the draw

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:53 am