Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The First Contact ⌜Intro⌟

Monica
    Monica

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The First Contact  ⌜Intro⌟ Empty The First Contact ⌜Intro⌟

Post by Monica 2nd December 2016, 3:05 am

Sirius Pendragon • Black Rose • C Rank

"Looks like this is it," said Sirius, to no one in particular, as he grinned at the magnificence that radiated from the guild building. It was unique, to say the least. The guildhall was in the form of an inn named 'Silver Moon', where none-guild members were welcome to stay as well. But Sirius wasn't here to just stay in this inn for some period of time. He was here to join the guild that owned it. According to the information he gathered about the guild, it was a rather inspiring group of people, led by an even more inspiring girl who was rumored to be a 'tanuki'. Did Sirius know what a tanuki was? No. Did he try to find out? ...No. At least he had a vague idea of it...or so he thought. In his mind, he envisioned a human with tree parts growing out of their body without appearing overly spooky. Because that's what he thought a tanuki could mean. Sirius wasn't all that educated in the species area, as you can see.

With concrete certainty of his choice of guilds, the dark-haired Pendragon marched his way into the Silver Moon Inn through its spinning doors, looking for someone who is 'in charge' of this place. Seeing no one who had branches sticking out of their body, Sirius decided to consult the girl behind the reception counter, who greeted him and asked him how she could help him. "Ah, yes. I'm here to actually join the Black Rose guild. Where am I supposed to do that? Could you perhaps direct me to the master's office?" he asked, looking genuinely lost. For a change, he wasn't flirting with the girl, who gave him a smile and did nothing else. 'What?' he thought, dumbfounded by the girl's action. Maybe she didn't know? It could be that there were staff who took care of different parts of the guild, and this girl's job wasn't to help future Black Rose members? Sirius stood at the counter, giving the girl a confused look with an eyebrow raised, before turning and searching with his eyes, for someone with a body that had leaves sprouting out of it.

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♠ Kamaitachi ♠ Shiai Mahou ♠
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The First Contact  ⌜Intro⌟ Empty Re: The First Contact ⌜Intro⌟

Post by Itazura 2nd December 2016, 9:49 am

The First Contact  ⌜Intro⌟ YpT0wRM
    Itazura Black Rose C-Rank Aruzati
    S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

The young yokai slept silently at a booth seat, he could've been doing jobs like the other mages, but nope, he was sleeping. Thinking much more important, maybe he would do all that stuff later that day. At nighttime perhaps, he is a nocturnal animal after all. But something piqued his interests, a mage that walked in with the intention of joining. Quite his luck, he always somehow ended up in the guild hall when all the fresh meat came in. How exciting. Standing up he stretched his long weasel body, a yawn escaping his mouth. He hopped of the chair and instantly transformed back into his human form. His clothes just like when he left them to fall asleep on this chair. He was bare foot, his jeans rolled up over the knees, and his inverted colored t-shirt jacket's hood was pulled over his dirty blond hair. His small ears hiding underneath the black hood, but his tail was out, peeking out over his pants and under his shirt.
    He walked over next to the mage and got comfortable on the seat next to Sirius, squatting on the seat. Though his knees rested slight on the bar counter and all that was pushing them up there and what was balancing him was his toes. Yes, he was sitting on his tip-toes, curse yokai's and their unnatural balancing skills. With hazel eyes and his usual mischievous grin that got him into trouble before he even did anything, or did he? He looked at the wizard, his hands resting on his knees. "So who might you be~?" he asked in a playful tone.

W o r d    C o u n t:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The First Contact  ⌜Intro⌟ DsdPc3p

Directory

Kiru
    Kiru

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 9,687.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slaying Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kiru 2nd December 2016, 10:11 am

Kiru walked silently down the streets of Rose Garden. A mixture of irritation and fatigue matched her darkened expression as her long black and white hair dripped with water. Actually, her entire body did. All her clothes were soaked from head to toe. Clutched tightly in her left hand was a large black leather bag that also trickled with water on the cobblestone as Kiru pushed aside the crowd. Another day, another collection mission. To any who were curious as to why Kiru looked the way she did, the explanation would be quite simple to those who knew her. Kiru was popular for one fact. Black Rose's debt collector. As ace of hearts, Kiru found herself with more and more tasks.  Including the fancy title of "Chief of Finance" but she was more commonly known as the debt collector. In charge of all transactions made between Black Rose and their assets. Of course there was the occasion when a group of questionable individuals required a loan and then tried to get away without paying their debts. Kiru personally handled "convincing" them to see otherwise. It usually ended with a few downed street thugs an annoyed Demon Slayer.

Finally, she reached the guild hall just as Kiru's emotions started to reflect on the weather outside. The sky would turn to a faint dark as black clouds billowed over the city, dripping rain. She opened the door and walked over to the counter as a trail of water followed the demon slayer. Grunting she placed the black bag on the bar and nodded at the woman. She simply nodded back to Kiru and placed the bag underneath the counter, before handing Kiru a towel.

Slinging it over her shoulder, Kiru would notice a new face. She turned to the grey haired man next to her, and stared for a moment. He had a magical aura, but she had never seen his face before. Perhaps he was a new recruit? It seemed she wasn't the only one who thought so either, as Itazura also came in on the scene and questioned the new face.

"I assume you're here for business with the guild?" Kiru asked while drying her multi colored hair.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The First Contact  ⌜Intro⌟ 2f730cc21c

Monica
    Monica

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Monica 2nd December 2016, 10:57 am

Sirius Pendragon • Black Rose • C Rank

Tapping on the wooden counter that he stood aside, Sirius didn't bother to move one inch until he spotted the 'tanuki'. He still thought that it was a human tree. Tapping one booted feet on the marble floor impatiently, Sirius began to wonder if he was supposed to say some kind of secret message for them to take him to the guildmaster? It was taking some time now and Sirius was growing intolerant of the wait. Just when he turned with parted lips to speak to the counter-girl again, an unfamiliar face entered the scene, balancing himself awkwardly on the counter on his toes. Sirius staggered backwards as he produced some shocked noises instead of proper words he had meant to weave into a question about the guildmaster. "You! You-" he started, after regaining balance, and then noticed the tail that sprouted out of his back. This made him wonder if this...thing was the guildmaster? But it certainly was not female, Sirius could tell. "You...have a tail," he mumbled, stating the obvious as he looked up and down the stranger who was unnaturally talented at balancing himself.

Just when he thought things couldn't get more unreal in this place, a soaking wet lady entered the inn, placing a bag that looked quite heavy on the counter, which the counter girl received and stashed it away under the counter. Sirius stared at this girl who wore a grim expression and the edgiest look he had seen thus far, containing his laughter as he tried very hard to keep a collected composure. To anyone who saw his face right now, he would appear as though he was constipated. But nothing could stop what was being held back as Sirius let loose a series of high-pitched laughter and random things like, "Oh dear lord...is this for real?!" and continue laughing. He himself couldn't get to the bottom of why exactly he was so amused by the girl who had just walked in, even more amused when she assumed that he was here for 'business with the guild' while drying her hair with a towel. "Oh my God, I swear, you people..." and he began laughing again, bending down with his hands on his knees. About a minute later, he was able to regain his seriousness and with a cough, he decided to introduce himself to them before things got more awkward. "Sorry about that. My name is Sirius Pendragon and I'm here to join the Black Rose guild. It would be nice if either of you could take me to the guildmaster and forget about my rude behavior just now," said the wizard, his sentence punctuated by a nervous chuckle. He spoke quite fast so that he wouldn't start laughing uncontrollably again in the middle of his introduction.

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♠ Kamaitachi ♠ Shiai Mahou ♠
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 2nd December 2016, 11:26 am

The First Contact  ⌜Intro⌟ YpT0wRM
    Itazura Black Rose C-Rank Aruzati
    S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

Sitting next to the wizard, he watched curiously as he started to freak out. It made him giggle, he loved when humans, who weren't used to all the weirdness that the real world had to offer, acted like this. Giggling out of insanity, not saying he is crazy, but he probably felt as if he was. Looking at his lower back he stated the obvious, pointing out his orange tail. Looking behind him at his own tail, he wagged it "Yes indeed I do have a tail, how smart you humans are" he said rather playfully and sarcastically, probably wasn't helping the situation much, but he didn't really care. If there was one thing that you would notice right away about the weasel, is that he is usually rather insensitive. Other things are that he smiles a lot and always seems to be hiding something, he is a prankster and a thief and doesn't care if he does anything illegal. Though I'll let you find out everything else yourself, it's no fun to tell you everything right now.
    Looking over to the entrance to see the demon slayer arrive, soaked to the bone in water, she handed a bag to the barkeep. So he guessed that she'd just finished with a job, being the 'debt collector' and all, she actually had things to do unlike himself. Who took missions which he thought were fun, and when he wasn't doing that, which was often, he was lazing around sleeping or pranking and stealing from people. People who thought Itazura would get out of his usual nasty yokai habits, were obviously wrong. The kamaitachi waved slightly at the young woman, silently greeting her "Hi Kiru-Chan" then he turned his gaze over to the more interesting specimen. Laughing slightly in slight sharp bursts, stumbling backwards and trying to get a grasp on the situation. He'd seen people who had a close relative or friend die act something like this before, to the yokai it was rather entertaining, probably making you think twice about this weasel. But do trust me, it does get worse. Though it will take to much to explain, so I'll leave that for later.
    Once he finally calmed down, introducing himself quickly as to not laugh weirdly again. "Ooohh~ So you are joining, how fun~" he said playfully and with a mischievous undertone. He chuckled slightly then spoke again "Pleasure to meet'cha Siri-Kun, I'm Aruzati, just a humble mage of the guild" he said, instantly nicknaming Sirius and telling an obvious lie. And trust me, you can't usually tell when he is lying. Always wearing a perfect mask, not only lying with his voice, but with his smile and his eyes. Making it impossible to read him, which is of course, how he likes it.

W o r d    C o u n t:

The First Contact  ⌜Intro⌟ DsdPc3p

Directory

Kiru
    Kiru

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 9,687.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slaying Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kiru 12th December 2016, 4:00 pm

Kiru would eye the newcomer carefully, and her expression turned slightly confused when he found his laughter unable to be controlled any longer. With humorous fit, the demon slayer would simply stare at him before slowly turning to Itazura with a odd dazed look. That was until he finally spoke again and Kiru gave him her attention. She placed her hands on her hips and looked him over. Apparently his name was Sirius Pendragon, and he wanted to join the guild. That would explain his odd reaction. Most people who already had business with Black Rose knew all about it, so his surprise for the day to day events that went on here made sense.

"Huh. Well, the Guildmaster isn't here right now. But I'm the guild Ace of Hearts, Kiru." She spoke, still sizing him up. "And your magic would be?" She asked, walking around the counter and reaching for a cup underneath the bar. Placing it on the counter top, she'd quickly flick her fingers and it would instantly fill up with a bright bluish white liquid that had an almost angelic glow to it. She'd slide it over to Sirius and await his answer.

The First Contact  ⌜Intro⌟ 2f730cc21c

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:47 am