Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Acquiring the iLac

Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Acquiring the iLac Empty Acquiring the iLac

Post by Shazam! 23rd November 2016, 4:19 am

The warm summer breeze blew through the young boy's ocean blue hair, his hands clenched into his pockets as he continued the walk through one of the many streets in the giant city. It was on his search to find a book he had yet to read, as he had read most of if not all the books in Hargeon and Magnolia town. Reading stories to him was getting lost in the pages, turning up in a place and living it as if you were there whether you were the hero, villain or even just the spectator. Remus absolutely loved those tender moments and so it had been that possibly there could be something within the Neutral Grounds that peaked his interest.

"Haven't seen anything aside from these big structures" He stated as his direction intertwined with a few other streets, his gaze still alert for a bookstore. A bell was rung right behind the boy and due to him not being on full alert he was crashed into by the bicycle, the wheel kicked under Remus' leg causing him to topple over and make the driver swerve into a shop window. Luckily the force of his body wasn't enough to smash the glass.
    "Damn it! Watch it buddy, do you know what you've caused! Do you know how much time I've wasted!" The voice came out like an over excited shriek, as Remus came to standing position he looked at the boy before him which belonged to a small child who looked roughy about the age of ten or eleven. Wearing a black baseball cap and blue shirt alongside his blue shorts and flip-flops. Remus raised a brow at the boy's outburst as he punched the air numerous times emphasising his point, why was he like this was beyond the pirate.
    "C'mon dude I need to get the iLac! By talking to you and calculating the time of crash, I've wasted a whopping three minutes!" When he said the number three subsequently his three fingers were shoved in Remus' face. Again to emphasise his point. "iLac? What're you talking about?" He asked scratching the back of his head ruffling a few hairs in the way. The child's behaviour immediately ceased as he hung his head muttering something, the atmosphere seemed to change around the two with the wary pirate taking a step back. "Y...you...don't...know WHAT THE iLAC IS!!!" He yelled flailing his arms about with a fire in his eyes, putting his bicycle back up he huffed heavily before turning back to Remus. "YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BLESSED! FOLLOW ME TO YOUR DESTINY!" The child screamed at the top of his lungs before speeding off down the street Remus followed behind hastily.

Within a few moments the two arrived at the large building with fancy golden writing at the centre. They made their way into the structure and were greeted by two doormen with amazing smiles simply nodding at the two showing them to the reception, at the reception sat a young elegant woman with onyx black hair and hazel coloured eyes. Her clothing was pretty basic as she wore a black maxi dress with the name "Mabel" on the tag, the kid burst into tears at the desk. "Have I made it...?please tell me I haven't missed it" He asked biting his bottom lip. The woman also had a loving warm sensation about her and spoke with such a sweet voice Remus was entranced "Yes, you two boys have made it just in time the automatic doors to your right will lead you to the free copies. Have fun choosing!" Mabel waved as they both walked to the door.

Opening upon their arrival a chubby man with greasy hair greeted them both with a black and white iLac, eyes closed he placed the black one on Remus' arm and the white on the child's. "These iLac's are fitted with technology not ready for this universe, one of the newer items we incorporated was a-" The young child put his palm up to the fat man and spoke out "We already know what this device is capable of...I need to go now anyways. IT'S PAST MY BEDTIME!" Another yell came from the child as he speeded off, Remus sighed and chased after the boy leaving the greasy man to wonder something. Was it his breath this time?

"Hey! I didn't even catch your name kiddo" Remus huffed as his stamina began to deplete. The boy turned back and said "Masamoto, and I'll see you around Remus" Before disappearing around a bend in the road, Remus waved him off but was stopped short. How did he know his name? He was sure he hadn't told him? Either way he shrugged off the weird vibe and went about his business still in search off the bookstore.

W/C Ended at: 809

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Acquiring the iLac Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 3:07 pm