Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Necklace of Harmonia

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Necklace of Harmonia Empty Necklace of Harmonia

Post by Lilim 22nd November 2016, 5:28 pm

Last edited by Aera Tylidae on 2nd January 2018, 4:21 pm; edited 6 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Necklace of Harmonia Z8lAzQC

Necklace of Harmonia Empty Re: Necklace of Harmonia

Post by Guest 22nd November 2016, 7:26 pm

Hey there, Aera! There's just a few things that need to be fixed. You can find them in this color.
    Aera Tylidae wrote:Name: Necklace of Harmonia
    Type: (Necklace)
    Description:
    Necklace of Harmonia:
    Strengths:
    -Invisible Barrier: This item has an invisible barrier surrounding the item, being invisible to those of the same rank and below, and a blur to those of higher ranks. This would be considered an ability, so unfortunately, I'm going to have to ask that you change this strength to something else.
    -Aphrodisiac: An effect of the necklace is eternal beauty, and with that, came an insurmountable love from those who are a rank below, and a physical drawing to those who are the same rank and higher, though resistible. Again, this is something that reads as an ability, so I ask that you change this to something else.
    -Immortality: The wearer cannot die from natural causes, including time, lack of necessary resources, and the like. (Poison, etc...) This is an ability that will be listed below.
    Weaknesses:
    -Forced Transmogrification: The necklace forcibly transmogrifies the wearer, causing nigh unbearable pain until it stops. (This is lore that will be written into my character after I rank up.)
    -Removal: Once removed, the character will die instantly, but it won't be so easy to do, since few can see it.
    -Unwanted advances: Though the necklace causes infatuation in nearly all who come within range, my character, try as they might, cannot reverse the Aphrodisiac effect, causing issue with those who try to pursue her.
    -Difficulty Dying: Though they would die trying to remove this item, anything that would kill them unnaturally has a harder ability to do so. Part of the abilities below.
    Abilities:
    -Immortality: The user cannot die naturally, and has a harder time being killed unnaturally, taking 15% less damage from magic attacks of the same rank or lower, and taking 5% Damage from magic attacks from one rank above. Physical damage deals 5% less damage from those of the same rank and 10% from ranks below.
    -Aerial Transmogrification: The transmogrification grew wings capable of flight on Aera's back, allowing for flight+25 speed boost.
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 22nd November 2016, 8:20 pm

Edited! Hopefully it'll be better!
    Aera Tylidae

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Necklace of Harmonia Z8lAzQC

Post by Guest 22nd November 2016, 8:33 pm

Necklace of Harmonia AESz729

Post by Guest 13th February 2017, 8:15 am

Unlocked at user's request.
    Aera Tylidae wrote:Name: Necklace of Harmonia
    Type: (Necklace)
    Description:
    Necklace of Harmonia:
    Strengths:
    -Immortality: The wearer cannot die from natural causes, including time, lack of necessary resources, and the like. (Poison, etc...) This is an ability that will be listed below.
    -Ageless: This amulet gives the wearer all of the knowledge of the previous wearers. (Lore)
    -Hephaestus' Binding: This amulet cannot be forcibly removed inside of combat, only when the wearer is unable to see, or sense your presence.
    Weaknesses:
    -Forced Transmogrification: The necklace forcibly transmogrifies the wearer, causing nigh unbearable pain until it stops. (This is lore that will be written into my character after I rank up.)
    -Removal: Once removed, the character will die instantly, but it won't be so easy to do, since few can see it.
    -Unwanted advances: Though the necklace causes infatuation in nearly all who come within range, my character, try as they might, cannot reverse the Aphrodisiac effect, causing issue with those who try to pursue her.
    -Difficulty Dying: Though they would die trying to remove this item, anything that would kill them unnaturally has a harder ability to do so. Part of the abilities below.
    Abilities:
    -Immortality: The user cannot die naturally, and has a harder time being killed unnaturally, taking 15% less damage from magic attacks of the same rank or lower, and taking 5% Damage from magic attacks from one rank above. Physical damage deals 5% less damage from those of the same rank and 10% from ranks below. As part of  Immortality
    -Ethereal Transmogrification: The transmogrification grew wings capable of flight on Aera's back, allowing for flight +25% speed boost. This ability also gives a sense of irresistibility to the wearer, to those of the same, or lower rank.

Post by Guest 15th February 2017, 6:52 pm

Necklace of Harmonia S1SnyFE
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 2nd January 2018, 10:12 am

Spoiler:

Unlocked at user's request.

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Necklace of Harmonia 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:42 pm