Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Most Honorable

Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Most Honorable  Empty The Most Honorable

Post by Shazam! 19th November 2016, 9:59 am

The wind whistled through the night sky as Remus made his way to the Oshibana coast, the sea itself had been quite calm and the smell of salt filled the air. But Remus had been seasick as usual when it comes to sea based activities, funny that. Being a pirate and all.
    The small boat docked up by the sides and a large rope was thrown to land and tied at the wooden post to stop the vessel from floating away. Aquila got up and out still slightly queasy and thanked the man for the trip. He looked on towards the brightly-lit town with a solemn expression plastered on his face. His reasons for being here were not something that should've been done at all, but in the same breath deep within himself he knew that it had to. Quite the contradiction. Plus the fact that there was a hefty 1500 Jewels as a reward, that also sparked his interest.

Moonlight shone down from the heavens lighting up the path to the town, almost as if guiding the young boy to his deep mission. Thinking deeper into the matter Remus was at a crossroads mentally, killing the man wouldn't make him an evil-doer considering what the sheet stated about him already speaking with the magic council. However, on the other hand he wondered how it would make him feel inside killing the old man even though this was his wish. Only time would tell.

Entering the town Remus felt a flush of happiness come over him as he kept in step looking around at the many shops, inns and homes dotted around the area. But what really stood out to the boy was the grand railway station which was seemingly the brightest building in the town having a few people still walking in and out of the station, Remus wondered why he didn't just take the train and realised that he didn't fancy splashing out any jewels on transportation. He was taken out of his trance by a older woman who looked around fifty or so, he appearance was that of a innkeeper as she wore a black and green dress with her name stitched on her left breast area as well as it saying Tomiharu's Inn, her shoes were also black and shined to the point where your reflection could be seen in them. "Excuse me young man but what is it you are looking for? You're new I presume?" She asked with a smile. Remus nodded and replied simply "I'm looking for Ior Valiir, he's requested I meet with him" His voice coming out coarse which took the woman aback slightly as she didn't expect him to sound like that. The innkeep eyed him up and down and shook her head slowly, tears began to form in her eyes as she pointed Remus in the right direction. Just as he was about to thank her she took off in the opposite direction. It didn't take a genius to put her and the old man together, obviously she held some sort of relationship with him. Whether it were daughter, wife or simply friend Remus was about to take that away from her. Sadly.

A few dreary moments passed by and the boy got closer to his destination atop a hill the small house stood, smoke from the chimney being barely visible at this time; taking in a deep breath Aquila kicked up the pace from his stroll to a run to reach the top. The wind blowing past him in short shrill screams at each footstep he took. Arriving at the entrance of the home a wooden door blocked his path, knocking twice the boy waited before turning to look at the moon. "So...you've come to send me off then? I thank you boy...these years have been...something...I tell you that much" A rough yet strained voice came from behind Remus.

W/C : 651/1000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Most Honorable  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW
    Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Most Honorable  Empty Re: The Most Honorable

Post by Shazam! 19th November 2016, 11:15 am

He turned around to face the owner of the voice and Remus smiled/bowed to the man, even though he was in his eighties his body wasn't bent out of shape and he didn't look shaky. However, inside Remus knew that this was a facade. Ior was still brave. "Greetings Sir Valiir, I am Remus Aquila and I understand your predicament" The boy cleared his throat as he looked on at the man. Ior grinned back at Remus with his eyes closed as he entered his home to retrieve something, it took a while before he came back out and in his hands were a kite shield with no patterns or anything just plain woodwork, an in the other a double-edged longsword. His eyes never leaving the boy's as he stepped backwards to give the two enough fighting space.

"I must get to Valhalla Remus...I will not set foot in Hel...that is why you're here today" Ior coughed before readying himself sword and shield up awaiting Remus' first move. In his heart Remus felt that attacking an older man such as Ior would bring bad karma unto himself so he pondered for a moment...And another...As he walked closer to the man the wind began to quieten as if spectating the match itself. "By my soul Ior. You will walk within the Halls of Valhalla" Remus bowed his head and looked to the stars with an intent in mind. Rushing at the man now with speed not that of an average human the boy went for a kick to the midsection but Ior quickly blocked the attack, however with the pressure of the kick the old man went back slightly. In the split second of reacting Ior went for a slashing motion with his longsword. But that was what Aquila expected him to do so he flipped off of the shield and stared at the man and grinned. "Nice play Valiir, you're exceptional" Remus chuckled slightly as did Ior. For a moment there was a sense of freeness and joy in the atmosphere. Ior gripped his sword and shield tighter now and went on the attack aiming at the young boy's chest and head with each strike, of course Remus sidestepped and rolled a few of these attacks off he made himself get sliced in the shoulder. The wound was far from deep but it still drew blood. "Where's you're fighting spirit Remus...an old man just drew blood from you" Ior squinted his eyes and tapped his shield with the sword, an intimidation tactic.

It was finally time for the battle to come to a close, the moon slowly began it's descent over the mountain and in the distance the sun would arise. "Well, I'll be sure to make no mistakes" Remus closed his eyes and a black-violet hole formed in the air beside him, reaching his hand into the portal he slowly pulled out an fully black katana as if it were cloaked in shadows. "Let us...battle" He whispered as he ran to and sliced down on the man with enough force to completely obliterate his shield. Ior wasn't fazed by the blow and swung his longsword at the left side of Remus, he parried the strike with ease and with one swift move he thrust his katana into Ior's chest. The blade diminished into thin air leaving an onyx purple smoke, the man had a smile on his face and with his eyes closed he said "Thank you Remus, thank you..." Ior spoke quietly before dropping to the floor with a thud. The wind began back it's whistling and the blades of grass on the floor followed in the direction. The deed was done.

The swaying of the boat put Remus' stomach back in folds as they made there way back to Divide Island. Back atop the hill if you were to go back there you'd fine a long mound of dirt and a small wooden sign and carved into it read:
    "Here lies Ior Valiir, He loved the name honor more than he feared death"

Used Spell(s):

W/C Ended : 1325

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Most Honorable  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:25 am