Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Fallacy of Mankind: Final Stage: NEMESIS

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

The Fallacy of Mankind: Final Stage: NEMESIS Empty The Fallacy of Mankind: Final Stage: NEMESIS

Post by Lilim 18th October 2016, 5:22 pm

Job Title: The Fallacy of Mankind: Final Stage: NEMESIS
    Player Requirements: 4+ SS-Rank wizards, Legal/Neutral
    Job Requirements: Make it through the gauntlet, collect the three pieces, forge them together, get to Nemesis, and Kill him. MUST have Boss roll, must Have 3 Normal rolls, must have 9 Damage/Block rolls, 50000 word count. Must have 1 Strong roll.
    Job Location:
    Job Description:
    Job Bonus:

Job Negatives:

Enemies:
    Reward: 200K jewel, and each participant receives a Legendary (+) Pet.

Last edited by Aera Tylidae on 18th October 2016, 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Fallacy of Mankind: Final Stage: NEMESIS Z8lAzQC

The Fallacy of Mankind: Final Stage: NEMESIS Empty Re: The Fallacy of Mankind: Final Stage: NEMESIS

Post by Guest 18th October 2016, 6:27 pm

Just as a little comment, it's easier to read through jobs if the creator uses coding, or spaces out the sections. Nothing too big, but thought i would mention it. Just so it's easier to find certain sections and better on people's eyes.

The Fallacy of Mankind: Final Stage: NEMESIS 1SAHExu

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t24687-the-fallacy-of-mankind-final-stage-nemesis#270261
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

The Fallacy of Mankind: Final Stage: NEMESIS Empty Re: The Fallacy of Mankind: Final Stage: NEMESIS

Post by Lilim 18th October 2016, 6:56 pm

Thanks for the feedback, feel free to check it over again, since I made a couple of changes (look in the weak enemy slot. I left out quite a fair bit of information xP)
    Aera Tylidae

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Fallacy of Mankind: Final Stage: NEMESIS Z8lAzQC

Post by Guest 18th October 2016, 7:18 pm

Fixed/added~

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 7:39 am