Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

50 Shades of Farming

50 Shades of Farming Empty 50 Shades of Farming

Post by Guest 28th September 2016, 5:58 pm

Summer Guiyang

50 shades farming

(Summer, Chiyo & Noa)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 318

Summer charging into the guild was never a good thing, charging in straight away to find two certain lovers is also never a good thing. Her excitement also seemed to have upped the ante when she ran all across the guild like the wind. It was clear that she was excited about something. Well, just recently she had just finished preparing to go on a job and she was so excited to go on a job with the two guild members known as Noa and Chiyo. They were going to go to the silent cemetery in the cursed lands to kill kill kill. All in the name for an epic weapon she would consider using 24/7… if it wasn’t too heavy, if it was too heavy then she couldn’t throw it around like a boomerang.

Upon running around the guild area, she finally found Chiyo and Noa. She couldn’t wait to go to a job with them. They were recently informed about the job in the first place and she wanted to join in. She lacked on her training anyway and thought this was a very good idea in its own right. She looked to the two girls and waved excitedly, but had to stop her waving when she noticed Noa had some sort of gun… The gun looked rather funny and she couldn’t believe that such a thing existed. Summer instantly went into curious mode and decided to ask after she said her greetings, she may be easily excitable but she does have manners.

”Hello you two, I am so excited to be going on this with you both. But urm… what is that??” She asked as she pointed at the funny looking gun Noa held, she didn’t know whether to laugh her butt off at the sight of it or to actually be serious about it. Well anything to help them fight the hordes of enemies.

Extra notes; none

Chou
    Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : TBA ♥
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Eternal Unhealth ♥
    Second Skill: Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2] ♥
    Third Skill:

50 Shades of Farming Empty Re: 50 Shades of Farming

Post by Noa Kuroki 29th September 2016, 12:30 am

Job Information:

50 Shades of Farming
    332 words
    @Noa, Chiyo, and Summer's Team Job

Both Noa and Chiyo had just about been completely ready to start their day then Elyx and Izayuki showed up. Elyx had came there to inform them on a job that he wanted them go on with Summer. After he had finished explaining it to them both, "We would be more then happy to do go on the job with Summer" Noa had said with a smile on her face. She had grabbed a hold of her wife's hand and kissed her on the cheek. Noa knew that Chiyo had been wanting to get to know some of their guild mates. Seeing how they had been the newest members of the Golden Phoenix guild.

Then before Elyx and Izayuki had left, Izayuki had smiled at Noa while handing her an odd looking gun or maybe it was some type of cannon. "What is this?...and why are you giving me this?..." Noa had asked while she was very confused on why she would need this. Even if she had wanted to use it how in the world would she use it? But by the time Noa had looked back up away from the odd gun/cannon looking thing. Izayuki and Elyx had already taken off.

Noa had spend a long time puzzled about the gun and had almost not even noticed that Summer had shown up. She jumped a little bit and cling to her wife's arm, before she turned to  see it was just one of her guild mates. "Geez Summer, you about nearly gave me a heart attack there." Noa had said while trying to catch her breath and the release of Chiyo's arm. Then she had heard Summer ask about the gun she had been holding. "I'm not very sure my self, Izayuki just handed it to me and said to have fun with it. But.. she didn't really explain anything.. about what it is or how it works." Noa had said with a soft sigh followed be hide her words.

coding by gojira

_____________________________________________________________________________________

50 Shades of Farming 3537914953
    Noa Kuroki
    Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2]
    Heart Sealed Sword
    50 Shades of Farming Banner_2_by_treasureelf-daqwrva
    D:4
    Job Slots: 2/4
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧
    Exp: 450/1200
    Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Myself

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jin En'arr 29th September 2016, 9:01 am

"Anyways guys... we have to figure out how we're getting there. Summer doesn't have wings like we do after all, right Noa?" The young woman looked at her wife and her team-mate, her eyes nearly closed as she tried to figure out how they could get there. "Oh wait! I forgot about Spiritfall! Stupid! How could I forget about my pet flying wolf?!" The young woman smacked her own forehead and groaned. "We should get going then. Summer, you don't mind riding on Spiritfall do you?" The girl spread out her own wings as she called out for her pet, who had been watching quietly over in a corner.

Chiyo grabbed Noa's hand and pulled her along to the entrance, followed closely by her pet, who had bent down so that Summer could climb atop his back. The wolf had allowed his fur to change color so that it was a pale, shimmering grey, like the sky. as Chiyo exited the guild with Noa and Summer in tow, she looked up at the sky and breathed in deeply. She was ready for this mission, and wouldn't let anything stop her. She spread her wings and prepared to soar, looking back to make sure Noa and Summer were ready before she took flight. Chiyo took off with the knowledge that she was going on a job with her team, and that they would all be together fighting side-by-side in the front of her mind. She practically dragged Noa, as she normally did whenever they went on a job, and soared side-by-side with he pet, her wife, and her team-mate, ready to face whatever laid ahead.

"You guys ready for this?!" Shouted Chiyo over the roar of the wind. Her face was lit up, and she flew closer to Spiritfall and Summer, grinning. The blood mage let her hair tumble free, flowing behind her as she flew.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Post by Guest 30th September 2016, 5:12 pm

Summer Guiyang

50 shades of farming

(Summer, Chiyo and Noa)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 350

Summer couldn’t help but giggle at her new found friend, she will admit that she did feel bad for the fact that she made the girl jump out of her skin, but she was alive and kicking, that was all that really mattered. Just behind Summer, flew in a little fairy and the fairy perched on her shoulder. The fairy seemed a tad angry today, but with her you could never tell if it was because she was annoyed about something or because the fairy had on her resting mean face, which she only had on sometimes. “I see! I can’t wait to see it in action!” The female retorted with an excitement to her tone of voice.

Seeing Chiyo speak about Summer not having wings, she simply shrugged her shoulders. Summer didn’t have wings like the other girls, but she enjoyed herself when it came to walking. Besides she was gifted with the ability to bend her body to fit into tight spaces, so she really can’t complain about any aspect. She can do stuff that others can’t so she really shouldn’t complain about stuff she can’t do. She accepted that fact.

”Not at all!” She answered softly. She never got to ride her pet before, she was sure this will be a new experience and a fun one too. “It’s going to be soooo fun!” She jumped up and down as she looked to see spiritfall kneel down so Summer could climb atop the furry creature, to which Summer did. He was so fluffy and furry. This was only made more magical when his fur changed into a beautiful, elegant colour. She was enticed by it all.

”It didn’t take long for you to get excited.” The little human sarcastically said to her master before crossing her arms. The small, dainty female was perched on the female's shoulder and she couldn’t help but be entertained by Summer’s personality. “Well yes. Of course I am excited Laysha!” She grinned in response before looking to Chiyo, her hair was most elegant.

”yes, I am ready.” She answered her team-mates question.

Extra notes;none

Chou
    Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noa Kuroki 1st October 2016, 12:25 pm

50 Shades of Farming
    529 words

Noa had been giggling about her wife being silly and forgetting about her own pet. She had leaned over to kisses Chiyo on the forehead where she just hit her self. "Its okay love, we all forget from time to time." Noa had told Chiyo softly into her right ear. She smiled when had noticed Spiritfall had been the room the whole time. Then before Noa had any chance to say anything, her wife had began dragging Noa off towards the entrance of the guild. She did her best to keep from dragging the large gun/cannon she had in her hands. Chiyo had took off first with her large blood wings with Noa following up right close be hide her with wings of the same size but her's was made of an elemental aura. The elemental aura was made of four different elements she had control of and while holding the large gun/cannon with one of her arms around it. Noa had been grabbing it as best as she could so not to drop it. She had stay close to her wife's right side without their wings touching each other. "Yes Love~" Noa had yelled to Chiyo while they all had been flying towards were they need to be at for the job.

Noa didn't get to see Summer get on Spiritfall at all, but from the big smile on her while she was riding him in the sky Noa know she was happy. Witch was a good thing cause I'm sure some people would have been to sacred to ride a giant wolf with a pair of large wings. But while being dragged out Noa did hear small wings flapping in the wind but wasn't sure what it could have been. Even those Noa knows its not normal to have a pair of large wings like Chiyo, Spiritfall. and her self have. She still feels it a bit odd that Summer didn't have wings at all. Not like it matter when Spiritfall had been there as always with Chiyo an her self. Noa had heard a smile female like voice coming from over close to Summer but didn't see anyone both the three of them. So as to not knowing where the voice was coming from or from whom that was saying it kinda had Noa confused. But she just desided to pay it no close attention to it while they had been flying.

Then once they had gotten to the Cursed Lands and had landed, Noa then took the chance to ask a question to Summer. "Where was that voice coming from? That I heard earlier? That seemed like it was taking to you Summer." While waiting for a response from Summer, Noa had fold up her wings and they became to fade away into thin air. Once the wings had fully disappeared Noa quickly moved closed to Chiyo and warped her hand around her wife's hand. Witch it had always made her happy when she had been holding the hand of the only love of her life. While still holding onto the gun/cannon that Noa still didn't even know what it was in her other hand.

coding by gojira

Noa Kuroki
    Heart Sealed Sword
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧
    Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jin En'arr 3rd October 2016, 10:39 am

Chiyo looked around as they landed, determined to take in the battleground before the fight started. she squeezed noa's hand once before moving deeper into the graveyard, her blue eyes scanning and analyzing anything and everything that could be used to their advantage. she headed towards the center of the graveyard with her bloodwings firmly tucked behind her back. she took a deep breath. She was ready... but were the others? Well, they were about to find out, because the undead had begun to appear near the back of the graveyard. Chiyo stopped in the center of the graveyard and began to give a few instructions. "Listen up! spiritfall's magic attack won't work on mindless undead like these, but he has a healing spell for if we get injured! he cannot move while he is using it, so if he uses it please protect him! my blood magic will be largely ineffective, leaving me with only two of my own spells that will work. i do have some spells that i can use with my armour, however. spiritfall and I will not be able to do as much, so if we need help please don't hesitate! now let's work together to kill these undead for the second time!" Chiyo pointed at the undead with one hand, and then dropped noa's hand with her other and assumed a fighting stance. "here they come!' She took up a position between Summer and Noa, cutting her palm so that the blood flowed freely from it.

Chiyo formed a whip out of her own blood, a huge thing about 15 feet long. The skeletons kept moving forwards... they were almost in range now. Just a bit more and Chiyo would be able to attack. She looked at the others before returning her attention to the advancing wave of undead. She only hoped she would be of use to them.... and she knew she had to try her hardest. Not just for her sake but for the sake of the others as well.

Themes:
    Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jin En'arr 3rd October 2016, 12:00 pm

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd October 2016, 12:00 pm

The member 'Chiyo Kuroki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    50 Shades of Farming NormalMonster 50 Shades of Farming StrongMonster 50 Shades of Farming NormalMonster 50 Shades of Farming NormalMonster 50 Shades of Farming NormalMonster 50 Shades of Farming NormalMonster 50 Shades of Farming NormalMonster 50 Shades of Farming Boss 50 Shades of Farming NormalMonster 50 Shades of Farming NormalMonster 50 Shades of Farming NormalMonster

Post by Guest 3rd October 2016, 4:30 pm

Summer Guiyang

50 Shades of Farming

(Summer, Noa and Chiyo)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 522

Summer and the girls quickly flew off, and while the girls flew across the sky to get to their destination, Laysha clung onto the firework experts shoulder with ease as she also flew to keep herself in check, she didn’t want to lose track of Summer after all… Summer helped her with everything and she wanted to repay the firework girl somehow. Laysha only smiled at the girl and then shook her head. “Well, you have bones to kick!” Laysha exclaimed, this only made Summer give of a slight chuckle.

Soon, the group were at the cemetery and Summer hopped off the furry beast. Petting and fussing it before she giggled. “Thankyou Spiritfall, that was really fun!” She thanked the pet before turning around to see the other two are also finished with their flying. That was the first time that Summer had any experience with flying and it was much more calmer than expected, usually Summer was in the air a lot since she was the master at the gymnastic side of things. But them moments usually filled with nothing but adrenaline and give her the feeling of being pumped. Not the calming effect like flying had.

She dusted off her dress before she listened to Noa’s question and she jumped up and down before answering. “Well you see Noa, I found this little cutie not too long ago and to be honest, that talking sound must be from her I will admit.” She spoke with truth and honesty. It didn’t take that long for Laysha to catch on what the two ladies were talking about and flew right in front of Noa’s face, grinning and biting her lower lip. “Helloooo!” The little fairy made her entrance and it was quite a bubbly one, just like Summer was herself. “My name is Laysha and I am pleased to meet you!”

Summer couldn’t help but clap her hands excitingly before she looked to Chiyo. Laysha then looked to her master and flew straight to the fireworks expert and frowned. “Are you worried, then don’t! You have a team to back you up, uugghhh!” She snapped at her, the fairy assuming didn’t help either but Summer shook her head and placed her hand right in front of the fairy. “Shut up!” She grunted before chuckling to herself, Laysha was being assumptious again.

Suddenly, the atmosphere between the two of them changed the moment Chiyo announced that they all arrived. Summer had to now step up and fight. Showing off her ring blade and it’s beauty sheened in all it’s might. She had to help Chiyo and Spiritfall reach their full potential because they can’t do much against the undead. She decided to spin around to gain momentum before throwing her ring blade. It took out 2 skeleton knights it seemed, but when her ring blade came back, so did they. “Oh crap.” She mumbled before her hand started to spark up like a firework. She then threw a firework at the two skeletons that she attacked earlier and then they went down. All Summer could do was grin as Laysha nodded in approval.

Extra notes;

Hp: 100%
    Mp: 90%

Spell used:

Spoiler:

Chou
    Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noa Kuroki 3rd October 2016, 10:44 pm

50 Shades of Farming
    582 words

Noa heard Summer say fairy and her eyes lite up with sparks, Noa had always wanted to see a fairy in person because she had like them an their unique stories about them. Then the small fairy popped up in front of her and she squealed loudly in happiness. "Hello Laysha~ An the pleasure is all mine to finally meet a fairy in person. Plus you're very adorable little one." Noa had said while giggling out of happiness. Then Noa stop giggling and went quiet when she heard her wife speaking of how she and spiritfall couldn't really do much again the undeads. Noa had knew that she would have to protect her wife and spiritfall during this job and that was her only goal. "Summer! You guard be hide us because this is gonna get messy in front of us in a second!" As Noa had felt Chiyo's hand leave her own she had gotten into her own fighting stance. With one arm free while the other had been holding the cannon close to her side while waiting for the undead to get a little closer. Noa had place her self in front of her wife so if anything wanted to try an get to her love then they would have to beat her first.

Noa had saw Summer take down two of the skeleton knights with some kind of ring like blade. But the undead had got back up and Summer had to hit them again before they stayed down for good. "Great job Summer!" Noa yelled happily to her team mate while at the same time thanking her within her own head. She was thankful to Summer because now Noa knows that it takes two hits to knock them up for good. She then noticed five slowly walking skeleton knights coming towards her. Noa smiled, "Guess its my to do something flashy.~" As Noa winked at Summer before she began to quickly store up a large amount of energy. Then a few moments later Noa had enough energy stored up, witch she had let it out that created a pair of purple dragon spirits right in front of her self. They had quickly charged at the five skeleton knights that for some reason had all lined up like baby ducks following their mother. Witch had knocked all five of them down temporary that is.

Noa had only seemed to pissed them off because once they had gotten back up they began charging at her. She had been shocked at their speed witch caused her to panic for a second, with in that panic Noa had hit a button on the side of the cannon she was given before the job. The cannon started to make a loud noise so Noa aimed it at them hopping that it would do something useful against them while gripping on to as best as she could in case it had some kind of kick back. It had unleashes a storm of potatoes from the cannon witch had put all five of them down for good this time. But do to the fact that she had turned the cannon on with in a panic she had no clue how to stop the thing at all. So the storm of potatoes kept raging raging on in front of her self. While Noa had done her best to keep a hold of the cannon so that it wouldn't get away from her and hurt them all.

Notes

Hp: 100%
    Mp: 100%

Spell Used:

Signature:
    Weapon Ability Used:
    Tater Storm:

coding by gojira

Noa Kuroki
    Heart Sealed Sword
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:27 am