Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Passport Collection

Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Passport Collection

Post by Shazam! 6th September 2016, 3:54 pm

Job at Hand:

The sun shone its bright ever enlightening rays onto the town of Hargeon, it's rays of lights hitting the back of a figure running over rooftops within the town clad in black and blue clothing. This was Remus.
    Remus had been wandering through the rooftops of Hargeon Town for quite a while in search of the docks. Upon flipping over the large gap between two houses with brilliant ease he sighed, looking over the edge at the loud, bustling city. "The one day I need to acquire my passport and it looks like this" He shook his head gazing up at the clouds in the sky wondering to himself until he was alerted by movement below him. "And now I take my leave" Remus grinned slightly as he leaped off of the edge of the building in eagle state landing swiftly into a roll. Running over towards the endless queue filled with families and friends alike all waiting and rushing to get the passport for their travels.
    This was where it had begun to get a little technical for the young boy, would he wait like any normal person? Bearing in mind it was incredibly hot and when people begin to feel heat they become easily irritated and tired. Or would he get his passport by other means? That to him seemed like the most plausible option at this point in time, it was efficient and it was easy. Looking at one of the clocks in a shop to his right he took down the time of '1:00' he had five hours to work his way through this beastly line, there was no time to waste.

At this current moment Remus was stood behind a slender woman with brown oak hair as far as he could tell the woman was yelling at her partner and he cowered in fear of her wrath. The partner was a weedy man with sloppy black hair which hung over his glasses. In his mind Remus believed he could work his mind games with each and every person at the docks, starting with these two.

Inching closer to the two Remus spoke up now alerting them both to his presence. "What're you two still doing here, you must leave" This question immediately cut off the young woman as her furrowed brows turned to Remus. "What in the hell are you talking about" She said whilst rubbing her temple clearly annoyed by the boy interrupting her verbal onslaught on her husband. "They are going to experiment on you, I know this because I too came to this 'passport collection'. I'm telling you please run please!"
    "What...why?" The husband now spoke up a little turning to Remus. He had them exactly where he wanted them.

"Keep your face straight please. One, two and..." A flash of light hit the eyes of a certain blue haired boy. Stepping out of the picturing room and rubbing his eyes slightly before a grin escaped his face. Turning around now to look back at the entrance to the passport station Remus raised a brow as he noticed there was no one there except a few documentations on the ground. How swell a day it had turned out to be. Collecting his newfound passport the boy walked off hands behind his head smile still plastered on his face.

Word Count:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Passport Collection Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 5:12 am