Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Delivery Boy/Girl (job, solo)

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Delivery Boy/Girl (job, solo) Empty Delivery Boy/Girl (job, solo)

Post by Takumi Yoshino 3rd September 2016, 9:47 am

Takumi was walking home from a long day of training in the forest when he saw the broken-down mail truck. The mailman was standing next to it, looking depressed. Takumi decided to help. "Excuse me? Mister? Is there a problem?" Asked the ice mage.

"You bet there is. The truck broke down, and I still have to deliver the mail to an entire street! Is there any way you would be able to help me?" The mailman clearly needed the help. "Of course. As a mage of Fairy Tail, it would be my honor to help you." Takumi was being polite, hoping the man wouldn't scream at him. "Fairy Tail, eh? I don't care who you are, but this mail needs to be delivered. Now go!" The man shoved the mailbag into Takumi's arms and pushed him towards the street he was to deliver mail on. Takumi nodded and slung the bag over his shoulder as he walked. The short boy moved as fast as he could, arriving at the street after awhile. Takumi took each bit of mail out of the bag and studied it carefully before putting it in the correct mailbox.

"Hmmmm... last one." Said the ice mage after finally pulling the last of the mail out of the bag. "And... done!" He said as he put it in the mailbox. The ice mage wiped sweat from his brow with a sigh. Delivering mail was tiring, especially after a day of training. The weary mage walked back to where the broken mail truck was to deliver the bag back to the mailman. "So... you did it. Thanks. You saved the mail." Said the mailman as Takumi approached. Takumi nodded and smiled. "Here. As thanks for your help. Take it." The mailman handed Takumi a few jewels. Takumi nodded gratefully and accepted them.
    "Are you sure you want to pay me?  All I did was deliver some mail for you." Takumi looked at the mailman, who nodded. "Yes, though I warn you it's not much."

"I wasn't expecting anything, so I really don't care much about the amount. Helping out is reward enough." Takumi didn't really want to take the man's money, but he did out of politeness to the man. "You know, you're not what I was expecting from a Fairy Tail mage. I thought Fairy Tail was evil now?" said the man. "We are dark because we refused to turn in a guildmate, who was as much a part of our little family as anyone. We are not evil. There is a difference you know."

Takumi began to walk away, long black cloak swishing behind him. His ever-faithful pet followed behind, emerald eyes neutral behind his glasses. "Master?" asked the shapeshifter. "Yes?" asked Takumi in response. "Why did you help that man?" The shapeshifter pushed a long strand of black-and-silver hair out of his face. "Because it was the right thing to do. Fairy Tail may be dark, but we are still good at heart." Takumi pushed one hand through his hair with a sigh and kept walking.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 12:37 pm