Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Phantom Bite

Vaia
    Vaia

Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Phantom Bite Empty Phantom Bite

Post by Vaia 26th August 2016, 7:53 pm

Vaia's Magic

Primary Magic: Phantom Bite
    Secondary Magic:N/A

Phantom Bite Tumblr_nftpjgmomV1tyak95o1_r1_500

Caster or Holder: Holder

Description:
    Phantom Bite is a holder type magic that the Mage Vaia uses. The name comes from the weapon she wields, a long double edged, black blade which she dubbed "Phantom's Bite" The sword was made of a rare kind of metal, which blessed it with the compatibility to be infused with magic. The sword shares some sort of spiritual link to Vaia, making her the only mage who can use it. Because of this, the sword acts as a conduit for raw magic power to be focused from its shaft, and releases concentrated energy of pure magic power, giving it a purple effect in the process.  The limits are nearly endless for this weapon, and Vaia knows this. The sword's magic can be extremely versatile, allowing Vaia access to a plethora of different spells. Ranging from significant speed impacts, to stronger resistance, and deadly damage. It can even produce projectiles. But the sword's name is more then just a title. The sword was once a regular weapon, but a powerful phantom like being was sealed inside it. Now, the blade feeds off this phantom's power, giving it powers to alter the physical and spiritual worlds. Because of this, it has a natural strength when dealing with undead beings who still retain their souls. A darker aspect about the weapon, but has yet to be proven is that it traps the souls of every victim it kills... However there are some drawbacks. If Vaia is not careful enough, the phantom sealed inside the weapon can try and gain influence in her mind if her emotions get out of control, or if she uses certain spells too often.

Phantom Bite Latest?cb=20150928003536
    Vaia's Sword: Phantom Bite

Strengths:

-Undead: Because of its strong affinity with spirits, Phantom Bite can use this to gain the upper hand on undead creatures who have not yet passed into the spiritual plain. Its attacks being more devastating towards undead then any other.

-Versatile: As mentioned before, the weapon can be extremely adaptable in many situations through the help of the Phantom's soul.

-Awareness: Because of the weapon being possessed by a powerful spirit, it increases Vaia's awareness extensively. Being able to sense movements or actions of others seconds before they land their goals, giving her very fast reaction time.

Weaknesses:

-Friendly Risk: The magic is harmful to anyone, therefore it can risk hurting allies or bystandards with effective AoE spells.

-Phantom Influence: If Vaia is using the weapon for extensive periods of time at once, her mind can start to become corrupted by the Phantom... Making her actions unpredictable.

-Soul Trapping: A major weakness. Vaia's soul is linked to the sword's, therefore any harmful effects dealt to the blade will be reflected onto her as well.

-Unpredictable: Because of the phantom sealed inside the blade, the sword can sometimes react dangerously at random if it isn't sheathed. Because of this, it is vital for Vaia to have it sheathed whenever she is not in combat.

Lineage:

Unique Abilities:

Spells:

Last edited by Vaia on 2nd September 2016, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Phantom Bite Empty Re: Phantom Bite

Post by Guest 27th August 2016, 6:22 am

Hello Vaia,

I'm Marceline Anicetus, but you're free to call me Marshy or Marcy, and I'll be grading your magic today. I just have a few things on your application that I would like looked at and fixed before I send it off to approval. You can find my requests in this color, and you're more than welcome to ask me any questions or concerns. If you'd like, you can send me a PM on here about them or you can contact me on Skype @ secret_sorrow or Discord @ Marshy.
    Vaia wrote:
    Vaia's Magic

Primary Magic: Phantom Bite
    Secondary Magic:N/A

Phantom Bite Tumblr_nftpjgmomV1tyak95o1_r1_500

Caster or Holder: Holder

Description:
    Phantom Bite is a holder type magic that the Mage Vaia uses. The name comes from the weapon she wields, a long double edged, black blade which she dubbed "Phantom's Bite" The sword was made of a rare kind of metal, which blessed it with the compatibility to be infused with magic. The sword shares some sort of spiritual link to Vaia, making her the only mage who can use it. Because of this, the sword acts as a conduit for raw magic power to be focused from its shaft, and releases concentrated energy of pure magic power, giving it a purple effect in the process.  The limits are nearly endless for this weapon, and Vaia knows this. The sword's magic can be extremely versatile, allowing Vaia access to a plethora of different spells. Ranging from significant speed impacts, to stronger resistance, and deadly damage. It can even produce projectiles. But the sword's name is more then just a title. The sword was once a regular weapon, but a powerful phantom like being was sealed inside it. Now, the blade feeds off this phantom's power, giving it powers to alter the physical and spiritual worlds. Because of this, it has a natural strength when dealing with undead beings who still retain their souls. A darker aspect about the weapon, but has yet to be proven is that it traps the souls of every victim it kills... However there are some drawbacks. If Vaia is not careful enough, the phantom sealed inside the weapon can try and gain influence in her mind if her emotions get out of control, or if she uses certain spells too often.

Phantom Bite Latest?cb=20150928003536
    Vaia's Sword: Phantom Bite

Strengths:

-Undead: Because of its strong affinity with spirits, Phantom Bite can use this to gain the upper hand on undead creatures who have not yet passed into the spiritual plain. Its attacks being more devastating towards undead then any other.

-Versatile: As mentioned before, the weapon can be extremely adaptable in many situations through the help of the Phantom's soul.

-Awareness: Because of the weapon being possessed by a powerful spirit, it increases Vaia's awareness extensively. Being able to sense movements or actions of others seconds before they land their goals, giving her very fast reaction time.

Weaknesses:

-Friendly Risk: The magic is harmful to anyone, therefore it can risk hurting allies or by standards I think you meant "bystanders" not "by standards" with effective AoE spells.

-Phantom Influence: If Vaia is using the weapon for extensive periods of time at once, her mind can start to become corrupted by the Phantom... Making her actions unpredictable.

-Soul Trapping: A major weakness. Vaia's soul is linked to the sword's, therefore any harmful effects dealt to the blade will be reflected onto her as well. If the blade is destroyed, she will die. Holder weapons are not capable of being destroyed; they are the only kind of "item" that can't be broken. I also advise registering your holder item, so that you can increase it's rank and base damage when you rank up, as all holder weapons are automatically registered as weak weapons without their own app.

-Unpredictable: Because of the phantom sealed inside the blade, the sword can sometimes react dangerously at random if it isn't sheathed. Because of this, it is vital for Vaia to have it sheathed whenever she is not in combat.

Lineage:

Unique Abilities:

Spells:
    Vaia
    Vaia

Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Post by Vaia 2nd September 2016, 2:07 pm

Bump!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

| Vaia Nim | Sabertooth | D Rank |
    Phantom Bite B23b549be59cdabf6827df49447961350e453bc4_hq

Post by Guest 2nd September 2016, 5:50 pm

Phantom Bite AESz729

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 6:57 pm