Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

iPhone-I MEAN iLacs!

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

iPhone-I MEAN iLacs!  Empty iPhone-I MEAN iLacs!

Post by Shipping Goddess 15th August 2016, 6:33 am

iLac huh? Sounded cool. Lilian didn't know what that thing was, but according to Gerome, her brother who actually had one, it was a sort of communications device. Plus you could access games, applications to help do stuff like math, watch adorable cat videos, and listen to music. This sounded like a multi-use tool to Lily, not some communications device. Either way, Gerome told her to go get one. Plus, they were just handing them out.

On her way there, the unexpected occured. Marshmallow collapsed out of the sky, and Lilian felt like a part of her soul crushed. Their bond was gone! Not as in friendship, bond. Here, if Lilian were to die, Marshmallow wouldn't and visa versa. However her vitality did seem to deplete. That was probably why Marshmallow collapsed, as she seemed fine now. She could still fly. Flying didn't count as magic.

Lily didn't know that the Neutral Grounds shut off abilities, all she knew was that it shut off magic. She guessed they could go hand-in-hand but... That was aside from the point! Lilian nearly fell completely out of the sky because of these dumb grounds! Catching her cool, she saw the building she wanted.

Walking in, she was greeted by a greeter. On the walls there were some kind of shells? Maybe to protect the iLacs? She didn't know and couldn't tell. Walking up to the front desk, the clerk automattically pulled out an array of iLacs. They were rectangular... Things... With a black screen. Was it like a mini television? If it was, this was a really REALLY small TV.

"Which color iLac would you like?" said the clerk.

"Uhm... Black? I guess? Does color matter?" Lilian responded, clearly confused. She lived in the country with her parents! She didn't know about complicated city life.

"No dear, but black it is. Would you like a case?" The clerk pointed to the wall, where those shell thingies were. "They protect your screen if it were to ever get cracked."

So they were protective. Lilian nodded her head, then walked around until she saw the one she wanted. An adorable koala bear case, with the phone being in the middle. She pointed that one out, and the clerk smiled.

"Alright! So your iLac is already on. It has a variety of apps installed already, and one of them is for Sorceror's Weekly. If you want any more you can tap this right here -" She tapped on a little shopping bag icon. Wait... She TAPPED ON IT!? This was so confusing to the country girl. "-to see whatever you want! Some games are more addicting than others, so watch your back! Also, if you tap here-" she tapped on a phone icon "-You can register other people into your iLac. That way, you can talk to them at any time! So that is all, thanks for coming!"

That was a lot for Lily to indulge in at once, but she managed to get most of it. She put the iLac in a pouch on her saddle on Marshmallow that had a covering on it, just so that she could make sure it didn't fall. And with that, she was off!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

iPhone-I MEAN iLacs!  M7mHyEw
    iPhone-I MEAN iLacs!  CKWpl03

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 8:32 am