Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bounty Hunters of JUSTICE pt1

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bounty Hunters of JUSTICE pt1 Empty Bounty Hunters of JUSTICE pt1

Post by Shipping Goddess 14th August 2016, 8:23 pm

"How did I get myself into this situation...?" Lilian said, as she coughed up blood and dragged the body behind her. Marshmallow flew from above, and gave a screech of pain, but luckily didn't collapse from the ground. Why did she have such a righteous attitude towards everything.

Lilian heard of Jacob Goodnight through Hargeon's civilians. They talked about a string of murders going on, and how they feared going to the docks. It wasn't long until she saw a wanted dead or alive poster with his picture on it. With that, Lilian had to go. Her body wouldn't let her NOT go. With that, she was off.

Reaching the lower docks, she found a couple Guards slowly advancing in. Lilian didn't feel any magic prescence from them, so she quickly hopped off of Marshmallow and ran over to them.

"Wha- Halt! Civilians shouldn't be down here this area is off lim- AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" The apparent leader of the group flipped out at the sight of Marshmallow, but Lilian raised her arms in defense

"Calm yourselves! This is my partner, Marshmallow. We are here for the bounty, we won't stop until we've apprehended this Jacob Goodnight, he is a menace to society. A person who thinks human lives are just things to be disposed of should not walk free! He deserves the prison!" Lilian hopped onto Marshmallow, and flew past the few Guards. Once she reached the inner parts, she heard a voice.

"Wow you've convinced the guard not to come back here. Pretty face is charismatic, isn't she? Pretty face come on, you want to take me alive right? I don't think your wyvern would like the same thing..." A man walked out of the shadows, with a scraping sound following him. A bloody meat chain followed him, as he stood wide open for Lily to see.

Lilian hopped off of Marshmallow, and whispered for her to stay put. She grabbed her trusty spear Vidofnir and walked forward, eyes on the monster of a human being that stood before her.

"Hey there pretty face. What's up? Watch any good movies recently?" The man took another step forward, then another, scraping the metal chain against the ground. He kept going until he was within stabbing distance of Lilian. He saw her spear, and he saw the hatred in her eyes.

"You don't deserve to talk to me. You don't deserve to be anywhere other than a jail cell. A heartless monster like you, someone who values human life on par with a grain of salt, you should wear shackles EVERY DAY OF YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!" Lilian's eyes teared up as she readied her spear, but the man only laughed.

"Ha ha ha! Are you done? Can I vomit now? Ya know, pretty face, my pa was a butcher. He taught me how to cut, measure and do all sorts of things with meat. Too bad he can't see how great I'll gut the pig that stands before me!" The man whipped one of the chains at Lilian, catching her off guard. The chain grappled onto her spear, and when he yanked it Lilian flew forward, not letting it go. The butcher and murderer put the knife to her belly, slowly pressing the blade down with more and more pressure. This envoked a muffled scream from Lilian, until Marshmallow charged in without warning. It grabbed the man and flung him into a pole, then quickly ducked back. Even Marshmallow knew this was personal.

Lilian grabbed her spear and ran forward. Deflecting the chain once she seen it, she thrusted forward for a stab to the stomach. The man, despite his weight, was shockingly nimble. He avoided the spear like it was nothing, and then ran in for a stab with a carving knife. Lily swung the shaft of the spear, connecting with his arm and a loud cracking noise could be heard. Lily assumed it was bone breaking but the man still moved his arm as if ut were nothing. Lilian's spear showed no signs of damage... Was he really just that tenacious?

The man swept Lilian's feet with the chain, so her first reaction was to put up her spear in self defense. However the man avoided the spear once more, and stabbed Lilian right in the waist with the carving knife. Lilian screamed, but quickly had a hand over her mouth.

"Shh... Don't worry pretty face, the pain will pass..." Lilian let go of her spear, and the man forcefully lifted Lilian up. "Goodie-Goodies like you make me sick. You think you can be perfect? That your names will be written down for future generations? Bah, you're nothing more than the cows that my pa guts, just like this!"

The man made a large slash in Lilian's side. Blood came out and drenched the left side of her shirt and her pants. Lily started feeling woozy and faint. All she could see was a whiteness, getting ever closer.

A roar brought Lily back to attention. The wyvern grabbed Jacob Goodnight, picked him up and slammed him on the ground. Lilian hopped onto Marshmallow's back.

"This is for those innocent people! FALL SO THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE!" The green haired mage twirled her lance in hand, then stabbed Jacob through the chest. The man was incredibly tenacious. Lilian saw blood, and that meant that she wouldn't have inflicted a killing blow. Her spear was designed to magically knock out someone when a normal killing blow would occur, and no blood or wounds would be created.

"Heh... So pretty face... You gon' kill me? Come on, do it! The cold of their skin, the blankness of their eyes. Everyone wants to see that at least once! You already told me - my life is pathetic. If it's pathetic, then why don't you end it.?" The man spoke. Lilian grabbed her spear.

"You hurt and killed a bunch of people. Someone like you deserves to die." The man gave Lilian a gratified smug smile. "However I can't be the one to do it." Lily thrusted the spear, aiming for his head. The spearhead connected, but didn't break skin. It knocked him unconscious.

"How did I get myseld into this situation?" Lily said as she walked away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bounty Hunters of JUSTICE pt1 M7mHyEw
    Bounty Hunters of JUSTICE pt1 CKWpl03

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 11:54 am