Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Devil May Cry: ÖRDÖG [Character Job]

akashi
    akashi

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Arms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Devil May Cry: ÖRDÖG [Character Job] Empty Devil May Cry: ÖRDÖG [Character Job]

Post by akashi 3rd July 2016, 3:40 am

DEVIL MAY CRY: ÖRDÖG

Player Requirements: C-Rank or above. Vargas Seig must be in the team. 2 characters maximum.
    Job Requirements: At least 15 posts. 200 words per post, minimum. Roll at least 2 times before being able to summon the boss. Must destroy the Hell Gate and put an end to the boss demon threat.
    Job Location: Magnolia Town: East Forest
    Job Description:

-We've got no time to lose, so I'll be making this quick. My name is Arle. Mister Seig, as you may recall, we met back at Minstrel, where I was invited along with my husband. As proof, the password is &%$/C. You and I had the pleasure of sharing some small talk, but that is beside the point. A black monolith, akin to the ones that have been emerging in other parts of Fiore, has appeared right in the outskirts of our local town, Magnolia. Guards have informed the Town Hall of bull-shaped demons, with one far too large to keep the matter a secret. I've been told that these monoliths serve as some sort of gate; please, make sure to pacify East Forest and put an end to these... things. I do not wish for them to reach our beloved home. I can assure you; you will be rewarded.

Enemies:
    Weak:
    Normal:

Strong:

Boss:

Extra Notes: Reports state Ördög has ignored our scouts even when after detecting them; it just kept eating, minding its business. It has shown to be a hervivore, and its quite fond of its area's plants... Some have even reported hearing it talk, though this is unconfirmed. Perhaps it can be reasoned with, using food as a leverage?

Reward: 10k Jewels. Vargas gains access to Ördög upon ending the boss threat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Devil May Cry: ÖRDÖG [Character Job] ZXiMIeRkXvtS0
    VARGAS SEIG  |  DEVIL'S ARMS | MAIN THEME | BATTLE TO DEATH
    akashi
    akashi

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Arms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Devil May Cry: ÖRDÖG [Character Job] Empty Re: Devil May Cry: ÖRDÖG [Character Job]

Post by akashi 3rd July 2016, 3:40 am

Code:
    [size=18][color=#006666]DEVIL MAY CRY: ÖRDÖG[/color][/size]

[b]Rank:[/b] C-Rank
    [b]Player Requirements:[/b] C-Rank or above. Vargas Seig must be in the team. 2 characters maximum.
    [b]Job Requirements:[/b] At least 15 posts. 200 words per post, minimum. Roll at least 2 times before being able to summon the boss. Must destroy the Hell Gate and put an end to the boss demon threat.
    [b]Job Location:[/b] Magnolia Town: East Forest
    [b]Job Description:[/b]

[i]-We've got no time to lose, so I'll be making this quick. My name is Arle. Mister Seig, as you may recall, we met back at Minstrel, where I was invited along with my husband. As proof, the password is &%$/C. You and I had the pleasure of sharing some small talk, but that is beside the point. A black monolith, akin to the ones that have been emerging in other parts of Fiore, has appeared right in the outskirts of our local town, Magnolia. Guards have informed the Town Hall of bull-shaped demons, with one far too large to keep the matter a secret. I've been told that these monoliths serve as some sort of gate; please, make sure to pacify East Forest and put an end to these... things. I do not wish for them to reach our beloved home. I can assure you; you will be rewarded.[/i]

[b]Enemies:[/b]
    [spoiler="Weak"][u]Crazed Warthog x1[/u]
    [img]http://monster-hunter-ps2.wg.am/Bullfango.gif[/img]

The crazed warthog will attempt to crash on you right after noticing your presence. However, they cannot even follow their own instincts and are likely to collide with a wall, or a tree. Be careful, because while they can be easily avoided if you notice their presence, any of their charges will deal 1.5 D-Rank damage and knock you out of balance, stunning you for your next post. It can be taken down in a couple of hits, thankfully.[/spoiler]
    [spoiler="Normal"][u]Demon Cow x3:[/u]

[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/43/ef/2a/43ef2af81ba13994199f06b540a33d9c.jpg[/img]

Demon Cows are a less evolved form of the Helltaur family, which resemble Earthland's cows, but they are carnivore. They come in groups of three and will time to pin their target down with surprising agility and their weight. They can even emit small metane-based explosions, though only once after being attacked and as an instant counter. Those unaware will likely be caught by that surprise move. They deal full C-Rank damage with each attack, and require 2 C-Rank/4 D-Rank hits each to be taken down.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Strong"][u]East Forest's Hell Gate:[/u] a large, black monolith from which further demons keep respawning, periodically. It seems to be quite sturdy, but in reality, 2 C-Rank/ 4 D-Rank damage is able to destroy it.

When attacked, spawns a [u]Helltaurus.[/u]
    [img(690px,443px)]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/darksouls/images/e/ef/Taurus_Demon.png/revision/latest?cb=20130715230644[/img]

A larger, higher-ranked demon that can easily destroy unaware enemies. Its black fur can help it camouflage easily in the dark, with only its white glowing eyes giving it away. Wields a massive hammer which wrecks through almost all D and C Ranked defenses, hitting for 1.5 C-Rank damage. Can take 4 C-Rank/8 D-Rank damage before dying.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Boss"][u]Ördög[/u]
    [img(579px,345px)]http://pre07.deviantart.net/ddc7/th/pre/i/2013/310/5/d/duramboros__the_tail_hammer_wyvern_by_halycon450-d6tae82.jpg[/img]

Ördög is part of the Helltaur brethren, although it went through a different evolutionary path. Normally, this demon is passive and will not attack at first glance; however, his innecessary size (nearly that of a medium-sized building) and mighty hammer-like tail pose quite a problem. When enraged, this demon can create earthquakes using his deadly appendage, and its thick skin allows him to fend off D-Rank damage with ease. They hits for x2 B-Rank damage, though it is slow and its attacks can be avoided without much of a problem. In a battle of endurance, it has the upper hand, for at least 8 C-Rank hits are needed to take it down. It however takes x2 damage from Fire Spells. Water Spells do not affect him, as the moss growing on its skin absorbs it, healing him for D-Ranked damage.[/spoiler]

[b]Extra Notes:[/b] Reports state Ördög has ignored our scouts even when after detecting them; it just kept eating, minding its business. It has shown to be a hervivore, and its quite fond of its area's plants... Some have even reported hearing it talk, though this is unconfirmed. Perhaps it can be reasoned with, using food as a leverage?

[b]Reward:[/b] 10k Jewels. Vargas gains access to Ördög upon ending the boss threat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Devil May Cry: ÖRDÖG [Character Job] ZXiMIeRkXvtS0
    VARGAS SEIG  |  DEVIL'S ARMS | MAIN THEME | BATTLE TO DEATH

Devil May Cry: ÖRDÖG [Character Job] Empty Re: Devil May Cry: ÖRDÖG [Character Job]

Post by Guest 14th July 2016, 1:48 pm

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:46 am