Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Date Night [Job|Solo]

akashi
    akashi

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Arms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Date Night [Job|Solo] Empty Date Night [Job|Solo]

Post by akashi 11th June 2016, 2:31 pm

Ah, charity. Doing something without expecting anything in return, yet somehow receiving a marvelous sensation of fulfillment. Helping someone just because you can. Isn't that wonderful?
    -"Yeah, right, my ass." -Vargas thought while rolling his eyes. Yeah, for some people it might be great to do so, but when your income depends on the requests people posted at boards all across Earthland, whenever a mission or job had no reward, it was pushing their luck.

If it wasn't for the fact that he needed to complete a large amount of requests to get known throughout Fiore, he would've let that to any other mage. Oh, well... As long as it was of use, he had no qualms in offering his services. Now, the thing was that the job in question wasn't hard. He simply needed to make a woman feel... femenine, according to the request.
    He didn't know what that meant, given it was way too easy to think it'd be an innuendo. On that occasion, the white haired man would have to travel to Rose Garden.

-"No material reward and in the darned end of the world... oh, well. Guess that's what I do!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Date Night [Job|Solo] ZXiMIeRkXvtS0
    VARGAS SEIG  |  DEVIL'S ARMS | MAIN THEME | BATTLE TO DEATH
    akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Date Night [Job|Solo] Empty Re: Date Night [Job|Solo]

Post by akashi 11th June 2016, 3:06 pm

Once he got to Rose Garden after a way too long day of seating and looking at the window, with some sleeping in between. Luckily for him, the place was big enough for him to take a walk as he reached the appointed location, which would serve as a good leg stretching after being idle for far too long. A little while after, the white haired mage would reach the place, where the woman in question was waiting.

Well, well, what did he have there? To be honest, he had originally expected a somewhat... non-attractive girl to be the client, perhaps someone older, who knew. However, someone up in there cared for him, and gave him some of a reward after coming from far, far away.
    -"Whohoa, this might turn out a bit better than I thought!" -Vargas thought, as said female looked at him

Judging from her appearance, she'd be at least a year or two older than him, although he might've been wrong. Brown, long silky hair cascading down her neck, to the middle of her back, dressed nicely, yet a bit informal... that was good, overall. Seeing how Vargas had stopped in front of her, he had nothing else to do but ask.

-Hey, you wouldn't happen to be called Lyhai do you?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 12th June 2016, 12:09 pm

At the mention of her name, the woman turned to face him, with chocolate-brown eyes moving nervously. Was she really that shy? -Easy there, I don't bite... unless you tease me too much. -he jokingly stated, albeit it made her more nervous, if possible. -Relax, I'm just messing with you. I'm here because of this... -the white haired male took out the piece of paper from his pocket; it was in somewhat bad condition because of the many folds, but nothing that made it hard to read.

-...help you requested. So, any plans? I don't really know town, but I guess I can take the lead and go wherever.
    -That... would be nice -the young woman muttered, in a barely audible tone. Her eyes were fixed on Vargas's torso, since he was only wearing his red trenchcoat. Such an attire was not ordinary, no.

Thus, the two began walking. Vargas was easily as comfortable as ever, but Lyhai was almost to the point of having a heart attack. Heck, what had happened to that girl for her to behave like that? That wasn't shyness, no.

akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 12th June 2016, 12:34 pm

Once they got somewhere a bit more comfortable, in a small park with a fountain, the Seig sat on a bench that was unoccupied, as the woman followed suit. The young mage quirked an eyebrow at her and then spoke. -Hey, you should try to let go a bit. Whatever it is that's making you that nervous, I'm not going to hurt you. I mean, you practically hired me... even if I won't get paid.
    -Aren't you going to ask me what's wrong? -she questioned, with watery eyes, and in a slightly anxious tone. Uh oh. That was definitely not good news.
    -Yeah, I'm not pullin' the pin on that grenade. -the Seig simply stated, with her looking to the ground, her voice cracking.
    -I'm sorry... this isn't your fault. -she mumbled to herself, tightening her fists as she grabbed a bit of her dress.

The male sighed, and laid back on the bench, tilting his head towards her and looking her with an expectant gaze.
    -Alright, then. I guess there's no harm in it... what's wrong?
    -Well... I guess everything started when I was twelve... my mother and my father had a really strong argument, and ended up breaking up, and then...

As her massive speech unfolfed, Vargas could only curse himself for having asked in the first place. She should be forgetting all that stuff, not remembering it, because if she went on reliving that again it would end up depressing him as well! In the meantime, he did his best to contain a sigh.

akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 12th June 2016, 2:50 pm

Well, the girl did keep on rambling for a LONG time. In the end, Vargas found himself paying attention to her because he was seriously in need for some entertainment. However, at long last, it seemed that she would be coming to an end...

-...and then, after losing my sister, I got left in the altar by my fiancé, who hadn't touched me for... god knows how long.

-Fiancé? You look way too young to have one.
    She giggled a little at his comment, although he was right. She was only twenty three.
    -Well... I guess we did rush things a little.

Vargas would then smirk and look up to the sky. The moon was full that day, and he liked that.
    -I really don't see the point of tying yourself down. Hell, I wouldn't picture myself getting all formal to get married Just enjoy life!

-You said I'm too young to get married... but you're a bit too young to be out there, working as as a mage. What would your parents think?
    -Beats me. They were the ones to encourage me to come to Fiore... although I don't remember why, as much as I'd like to. Anyway, it certainly is much funner than being at a church, listening to some old guy giving you a lecture on how to spend the rest of your days tied down to someone else. The best part of this job... is freedom, I guess.

-Freedom?
    -Yeah. Right now, I'm the one who decides what's best for me, not anyone else. If I had one piece of advice, it'd be... well, just live. But find a meaning to it.

-Really...? And what is yours, Vargas?
    The male half-grinned and put his index finger on his lips, indicating silence.
    -Sorry, that's my little secret.
    She would then gently shove him away.
    -Oh, come on, tell me!
    -Hah, not happenin'. If we meet again, I'll tell you. If not, well... you'll have to come find me and get the answer yourself.

akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 12th June 2016, 3:08 pm

The two of them would chat for a little while after that. Luckily, after getting the load of her chest, the young woman did relax a little bit, and Vargas did enjoy himself with the conversation, teasing her a little at any given chance. Still, when the time was due, the female would look at him and thanked him for that night.

-Thanks... I really needed a shoulder to cry on. Plus, I did have a lot of fun today.
    -Heh. That's great, 'tis what I came here for. Well, then, I take it this is where we part ways? -the young mage said.
    -Well... the time's already over, and I wouldn't want to hold you any longer. I mean... you're not getting any payment for this job.

-Say whaaa?! Really, nothing?! You know that's not how mages work, right? RIGHT? -the male's tone got high, startling her... only for him to laugh afterwards.
    -Hahahaha, just kiddin'. It's no big deal, really.

-Well, still... I'd like to compensate, somehow. -the brown haired female told him.
    Vargas would smirk, and eye her a little, again fooling around. Before she'd say that nothing like that, he'd told her something else already.

-I guess there's something you can do. Look, I'm starting a... let's call it business. Nothing too shabby, just taking requests directly sent to me. Still gotta give it a name... Oh, true. I do specialize in one thing. Demons!

-D...Demons?

-Yeah. If you, or anyone else, have troubles with them, direct them to me. Here... this is my number, and the Lacrima net address. I'd need to set a password, though...
    -Okay. Let me take my iLac for a second...

After the two of them had exchanged contacts, the man clad in red exited the zone, with the woman being a little happier, and with him having made potential business contacts. Well, that would be enough reward. Now... how the heck was he supposed to get out of Rose Garden? He had no idea where he had ended up!!

-"Hmm... I guess I have the rest of the night to find the station, until they open. Haaah... it's gonna be a long trip!" -he thought with a satisfied smile, as he left his client behind.

[MISSION COMPLETE!]

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 8:07 pm