Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Void of light

Orokana <3
    Orokana <3

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Void of light Empty Void of light

Post by Orokana <3 1st June 2016, 5:15 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Void of Light

Secondary Magic: -

Caster or Holder: Holder

Description: Void of light drains the light energy from surrounding areas around the user, storing it as mana, and is able to unleash dark magic. the dark magic the user unleashes dark spells. The user can only absorb the light from an object, like a cloak or a sword. but once the item is pick the user can not change its type, for example if the user picks a cloak the user can only absorb the magic from cloaks, doesn't have to be the same cloak but has to be the one they are using at that time. Note that this is light magic but shows as darkness, because it reflects all type of light from the ability's making the magic seem black.

The user uses this dark magic to shot magic beams from their palms or can use it as a shield for blocking attacks. and as well as to make their speed and strength increase. as long as the user has light they can take in mana and use the spells how they like, but when there is little light mana will gain slower. but can store mana for long periods of time as well. its true use is for is to unleash a seemly endless attacks from afar and protect the user in close combat if the user is fast enough.

Strengths:  
    In darkness spells go 10% faster then other spells of the same rank
    25% less damage from light based attacks
    Void of light does 5% more damage in sunlight or light based magic

Weaknesses:
    Spells do 5% less damage in complete darkness
    If the user losses their cloak for example they cant use their magic
    Take 15% more damage from dark based attacks
    Spells move 10% slower in sunlight then other spells of the same rank

Lineage:
    Spoiler:

Unique Abilities:
    Light gives life: while in sunlight the user can recover health three times per thread, with a cool down of 3 posts (at D rank can heal 20 hp, C is 40 hp, etc).
    Can stare into any sun: he can not be blinded by any blinding lights of the same rank as him or lower
    Light regen: as long as he is in light he can absorb he gets a passive 2% mana regen per post

Spells-

Name: Void Pulse
    Type: Light Offensive
    Duration: 1 post
    Cooldown: 3 posts
    Description: When the caster uses this spell a dark light pulse hits all foes in it around the user. it pushes all foes back 4 meters if d rank, c rank 2, any higher don't get moved  Spell does d rank damage
    Strengths:
    pushes foes away

Weaknesses:
    long cooldown
    does not hit things above him

Name: Fast as Dark light
    Type: Supportive
    Duration: 1 posts
    Cooldown: 2 posts
    Description: When the user casts the spell the user goes 25% faster then normal speed.
    and appears like a black layer forms around the user, does not block damage it is just for looks Strengths:
    Can move fast
    Weaknesses:
    Cannot attack
    Gives no offensive bonuses

Name: Void Bolt
    Type: Light Offensive
    Duration: 1 post
    Cooldown: 2 posts
    Description: From the users palms the user will shot a arrow shaped bolt of dark light. doing 5 damage each and shoots 4 arrows at once
    Strengths:
    multi hit
    Weaknesses:
    low damage
    easy to see

Name: Void Protection
    Type: Light Defensive
    Duration: 2 posts
    Cooldown: 3 posts
    Description: when cast the user gets a barrier that protects the users whole body. can block 2 d rank spells or one c rank spell
    Strengths:
    Protection from attacks

Weaknesses:
    can easily tell its a barrier
    does nothing offensively

Last edited by Orokana <3 on 11th June 2016, 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total
    Orokana <3
    Orokana <3

Void of light Empty Re: Void of light

Post by Orokana <3 8th June 2016, 5:43 am

Bump

Post by Guest 10th June 2016, 8:21 pm

Hello Orokana <3,

I'm Marceline Anicetus; I'm sure by now that you're well acquainted with knowing me as either Marcy or Marshy, feel free to call me either of those. I'll be grading your magic application in replacement of Kakuma, seeing as he is currently having irl issues. So, if you have any questions or concerns about your magic application, please direct them toward me. You may contact me for such things via Skype at secret_sorrow or you can hit me up with a private message (PM) on here. With that being said, anything in this color is considered a requested or suggested change to your magic application.

Sincerely,
    Marceline Anicetus (Marcy/Marshy)
    Original:
    Orokana <3
    Orokana <3

Post by Orokana <3 11th June 2016, 5:42 am

bump, and this part

Description: When the caster uses this spell a dark light pulse hits all foes in it around the user. it pushes all foes back 4 meters if d rank, c rank 2, b rank 1, any higher don't get moved  Spell does d rank damage  I'm going to say that anyone 2 or more ranks higher than the user cannot be moved.

is me moving a b rank user 1 meter away not aloud since I'm d rank?

Post by Guest 11th June 2016, 6:51 am

At D rank? It's not possible to move or deter anyone that is 2 or more ranks higher than the user, even if it's just 1 meter.
    Orokana <3
    Orokana <3

Post by Orokana <3 11th June 2016, 7:17 am

OK there is that how you want it? or should i make it 1 meter instead of 2?

Post by Guest 11th June 2016, 7:19 am

No need to get angry over it. I was simply answer your question. . .
    Void of light AESz729

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 9:34 pm