Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed)

Post by NPC 12th January 2013, 6:07 pm

The member 'Giyo Graphfey' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Block Dice' :
    Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Block Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 FailedBlock

Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed)

Post by Guest 12th January 2013, 6:35 pm

Eve ran up to the boy now unable to breath. Its time i finish this! She leaped over Giyo, flying over his head. Sky Demons trap! the air around Giyo formed around him, pushing him to the ground with winds putting over 3 times his body weight on top of him. (Dont try to block, its impossible) She then took in air. finally the cool down is gone! the magic circle appeared before her mouth. Hell Demons Scream! as the air and high pitched noise flew out of her mouth, this made the pressure of the winds over 4 times Giyos body weight. (No need to roll, it covers the whole arena, and no need to roll for Demon trap, she was right ontop of you when she used it)
    Crocodile
    Crocodile

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lava-Make
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Crocodile 12th January 2013, 6:50 pm

ARGH..dammit....I-i can't m-move!! Giyo thought to himself.With his weight now 4 times heavier,he couldn't think of any other way to escape,except by using his another magic spell.That's it,i'm using it. Giyo said in a low voice,focusing on his magic.

Suddenly,a magic sphere appears around Giyo,containing him inside it.With Eve's air effect now canceled,Giyo rushes towards her,and jumped on top of her upon combat range.Knowing that while inside his magic sphere,there's no way anyone can barge through it,so Giyo plans to crush her to the ground by making the magic sphere of his repel her towards the ground.

Giyo,while jumping,used his Gravity Manipulation magic to pull himself towards Eve's grounds,landing right on her and making the Gravitational Force Field spell of his forces Eve to the ground.

Last edited by Giyo Graphfey on 12th January 2013, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th January 2013, 6:50 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack

Post by Guest 12th January 2013, 7:03 pm

Eve smiled. Finally, a phycical attack! she yelled. Sky Demon Baricade! 100 mph winds covered her body and tour Hiyos ball to shreads. (any phyical attack is torn to shreds, this lasts for 3 turns, if you try to punch, kick, stick any of your body parts inside tthe baricade, they will be torn to shreds)
    Crocodile
    Crocodile

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crocodile 12th January 2013, 7:22 pm

WAH! Giyo managed to repel himself away in the last moment.It was a dangerous move,but luckily he survived.That's it,if i can't attack while those air are still on,i'm going to do this. Giyo stated,while starting to,again dashing to various directions.Only this time,it was unpatterned.Giyo dashed for a square tile,quickly he lifts one of the square tiles on the floor,and throws it towards Eve.Eventhough he knew that it would be useless,he still have to avoid getting hit himself.For now,that is the only way.Giyo continued throwing the other square tiles,one at a time,dashes after dashes.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th January 2013, 7:22 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Miss Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack

Post by Guest 12th January 2013, 7:34 pm

All eve could do was laugh. Use your eyes! she said. This baracade will protect me from anything you throw on me. She then began to laugh. Your jut waisting strength. Eve listened as her winds tour all of the tiles. Eve just sat down. She couldn't use any other attacks as the barrier was up, not that it mattered. She did summon this thing for protection, she summond it becasue she had a ool down active for all of her other attacks.
    (1 more post for the baracade)
    Crocodile
    Crocodile

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crocodile 12th January 2013, 7:42 pm

Knowing that he could not damage her,Giyo continued anyways.Throwing tiles to tiles.The shredded tiles form fragments of destroyed tiles.I'll have to throw as many as i could.It's my only chance to do 'it'. Giyo said,throwing the rest of the tiles.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Izumok12

Post by Guest 12th January 2013, 7:50 pm

Eves eyes opened, she was now at maximum health. I dont know what it is, but i'm not waiting for it to happen. sorry. She slammed her amrs down and the barrier blew up, blasting the hundreds of shards towards Giyo.

(1 damamg die=10 shards)
    (Barrier has ended)
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th January 2013, 7:50 pm

The member 'Reapers Muse' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Damage Dice' :
    Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Miss Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Miss Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Miss Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack
    Crocodile
    Crocodile

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crocodile 12th January 2013, 7:55 pm

Finally!! Since its just a physical attack,then i'll.. Giyo said as again,his magic sphere contained himself in it.Since they were just shards,Giyo's magic sphere forced them away,repelling them in every direction.Well,my turn!! Giyo activated his Gravity Manipulation.He pulled the shards to Eve's direction,attacking her using them.I hope this works! Giyo said,hopefully.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th January 2013, 7:55 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Miss Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Miss Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Miss Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack

Post by Guest 12th January 2013, 8:07 pm

Alice took all the shoots. Sky Demon s meal the air turned black and once again she ate it all, regaining her health. I'm sorry, but i can not lose... ever. wind formed around her hands and she pointed towards Giyo. Sky demons Furyshe whispered as the 6 air blades shoot at Giyo.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th January 2013, 8:07 pm

The member 'Reapers Muse' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Damage Dice' :
    Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Miss Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Eve vs Giyo (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack
    Crocodile
    Crocodile

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crocodile 12th January 2013, 8:10 pm

Giyo forfeited,admitting defeat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 12th January 2013, 8:16 pm

Stop! she yelled, calling off her attack. The gong rang and Eve was made the victor. eve walked over to Giyo. She lifted him up with her hands and hugged him. we should do this again some time... ok?
    Crocodile
    Crocodile

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crocodile 12th January 2013, 8:20 pm

Giyo,surprised,hugged Eve back.S-sure. He replied,blushing.

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 2:34 am