Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wanted; Jacob Goodnight

Eiji
    Eiji

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Wanted; Jacob Goodnight  Empty Wanted; Jacob Goodnight

Post by Eiji 21st May 2016, 9:08 am

As every fairy-tale is written in the beginning, on one fine afternoon, I was reading the news, when an article came up, with a mugshot of a guy called, “Jacob Goodnight”. First of all, I thought to myself, “what a cool surname”, and even to this day, my thoughts haven’t changed.  It gives off a feeling of fear - no surname would ever compliment a murderer as much as this surname. But second of all, I like this guy, he is afterall, a killer. This guy has broken these firm chains of these societal rule, and have paved a road to pavement, amen! The spirits will watch him, and I’m sure they’re smiling with content, such as I.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Wanted; Jacob Goodnight  Empty Re: Wanted; Jacob Goodnight

Post by Eiji 21st May 2016, 9:10 am

It’s beautiful, seeing someone being of this nature is truly eye-opening, truly breath-taking. I continued reading the article, when it says with a big font at the bottom of the article, “Wanted: Jacob Goodnight”, and saw the details if captured. Such a shame, a good man, but yet, we all have our wants and needs. As much as I would like to kill him, I will make him live, for this man deserves to live because he has gotten my respect.

I studied the face shown in the newspaper closely. The picture was quite bad, really blurry, but enough to notice the big details. His nose was wide, his eyes small, and his skin dark.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 21st May 2016, 9:10 am

I will remember him, licking my lips as the thirst to kill is real. “May the spirits be with me” I whispered to myself, and closed the newspaper, his face on my mind.

I waited at night, looking for this killer, as I thought that this time was complimentary of his name, and I should give the respect to this killer. My heart suddenly beats fast, the excitement growing, the fire burning that haven’t been growing for countless of years, this is my time, this is the time I’ve been waiting for, my world that has stayed stiff for years ever since I came to this country, now is spinning again.

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 21st May 2016, 9:11 am

I looked at the stars and smiled. Somewhere out there, a god is watching me, and is giving me their blessing. I did my prayers, and waited, until I heard a high pitch scream of despair. In a hurry, I ran to the source of the screaming, my intuition telling me that it was the man.

The man was larger than what the picture suggested. He was chubbier, and was dirty - he had greasy skin, his beard grew uncontrollably, and his hair grown wild, like a pineapple growing on top of a person’s head. His hair was definitely styled like that, it wasn’t natural. I can never understand fashion. Perhaps it was an extended metaphor for freedom itself? Perhaps a statement showing how he doesn’t embrace conformity, or social expectations?

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 21st May 2016, 9:11 am

His shirt was bloody. He turned his head towards me, and then his whole body, his small dark brown eyes, fixated on my eyes, his eyes that was filled with desperation. There was something about him, his facial expression screamed depression and hopelessness, something that wasn’t shown in the mugshot in the newspaper. He made a deep growl, as a tool to intimidate me, and ran towards me, his large meat cleaver was raised overhead, screaming, his deep voice filled the empty space, as if a baritone opera singer was singing inside a hall. I could hear his heavy footsteps, even from far away, and since him being somewhat of a chubby man, I could feel the vibrations. Or perhaps it is from my own beating heart growing ever so faster. It’s probably the former

Last edited by Eiji on 21st May 2016, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 21st May 2016, 9:12 am

I knew who’s going to win even before we fought. The shark will eat the fish, the fish will eat the plankton. The strong will always prey on the weak, and the strong will run from those who are the strongest. It is how the world works, it is how politics work. It is how life works. It is how society works. If he was a mage and was stronger than me, I wouldn’t have fought him. But he was just a normal human.

I opened up my palm and faced it towards my opponent, and said “Fire”. A magic circle appeared and was thrown to the opponent. He staggered, and dropped his meat cleaver, with a clink. His become slower, and this was observable

MP: 90/100

Last edited by Eiji on 21st May 2016, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 21st May 2016, 9:13 am

I watched him as he staggered, and stood up again. He threw meat hook, which was attached to the side of his pants, on to my leg, and he pulled it, making me trip. He was getting closer to me, but not close enough to get affected by my spells. He roared, and came running after me again, this time slower due to the affect of my spell. He made a greater effort to run, which was seen in his facial expression. I stood up fast, so I casted another spell to further damage him, I pointed my two fingers, and said “Free” - a violet magic circle appeared, causing many small needles to appear, and watched as it danced in its own free will towards my opponent, causing many cuts. He was bleeding.

MP: 80/100

Last edited by Eiji on 21st May 2016, 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 21st May 2016, 9:14 am

Now for my final act, I knelt, and said the spell, “Live”, as a violet crow appeared, and flew towards the man, causing an explosion to happen. At this point I knew he has given up on this fight, as he dropped his meat cleaver, and threw his carving knife as a final act at me. It was a bad throw, and missed me completely and looked down, in disappointment.

I walked to the butcher’s knife, and took it. It was heavy, definitely something which I would have trouble using. It made me realise the sheer strength that this opponent has, and carrying it with one hand, I walked to the man, who was now crying.

Last edited by Eiji on 21st May 2016, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 21st May 2016, 9:14 am

“Please just kill me” said he, who was sobbing, and was covering his eyes with his hands. I watched him, speechless. I didn’t care to be honest, but who would’ve thought that a murderer would be this emotional. Funny how death drastically  changes people, good to bad, and from bad to good. I wanted to know his true intent.

“Why do you kill?” I knelt, and asked him for pure curiosity. He wiped his tears and opened his mouth, his deep baritone voice came filling this space, “Me and my mom took care of me when I was young. Me dad left me mom when I young, very young for younger woman. He was a butcher. I saw her once, she was very pretty.. Me and my mom was close...I was the provider of the house, I was a miner” He twisted his fingers.

Last edited by Eiji on 21st May 2016, 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 21st May 2016, 9:21 am

“My mom would cry every night because of my dad. She loved him a lot...I remembered my mom as she was about to reach death, her eyes watered, I was aware that she wasn't ready for this, and I didn't want to see her cry anymore. I remembered going to my dad's butcher shop, confronted him, and in the heat of the moment, I took his large meat cleaver and killed him. Soon after, I left, and people noticed blood, and that's when people started to notice that I killed someone....He cried. “I killed him…” he repeated to himself.

I carried him to the town guard - where he took him in. The butcher was still crying. The town guard then came in with money and gave me the money. I didn't say anything. There was nothing for me to say.

Non serviam

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 8:17 pm