Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sei no Mahō [Conqueror Magic]

Completed Re: Sei no Mahō [Conqueror Magic]

Post by Guest 8th October 2016, 12:26 pm

All right, so after discussing it with Aiyana, he agrees that the limit I gave was appropriate for the spell. Considering your melee damage can still be affected by buffs, allowing anymore than a solid, unstackable +10 dmg would be too much. So, I'm going to have to stand my ground on that edit.
    Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Conqueror
    Second Skill: The War God
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 8th October 2016, 12:31 pm

I understand what you are getting at with immunities, but I used Elyx's immunity as an example only. I don't want the counter because I want to be able to beat him. He's Hero's cousin IC so they have literally no reason to seriously fight each other to that kind of extent anyway. As a UA, it definitely can make more sense.

Secondly, I never said anything about staff not looking at everything. I'd think that they do and should if they're not. As for the statements regarding limiters, I have stuff currently in the works that intentionally limits Hero in combat for specific styles. I have never once tried to get out of having drawbacks/limits on my Magic. My point on the matter is that if someone is allowed to completely lock my primary and/or secondary magics, I should logically speaking be allowed to defend myself from such. And I understand the concept of allowing things for everyone and not just one person. The thing about that is the fact that anyone should be able to defend themselves from things that can hinder their characters' abilities to function in battles too. I'm not trying to get these things just for me in the first place. XD

As for your third bullet, that will be taken care of. :)

For the fourth bullet, how does 1 post, 3 posts, and then 5 posts respectively for 25%, 50% and 75%?

For your new post, I understand. I did some math myself and discovered that what I was asking for previously was way too much. Would it be acceptable to change the buff to a percentage like 50%? Or would that be a bit much? And I can remove mention of the stacking.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

" 戦争が来ています。そしてそれが起こると...人生は死を切望するでしょう。"
    "War is coming. And when that happens... life will yearn for death."
    Job Slots: 3 of 6
    D - 8C - 1B - 1A - 4S - 210Y - 0100Y - 0
    The Great VaultTemplate † Main Theme †  Hero's Voice †
    Sei no Mahō [Conqueror Magic] - Page 2 RkPDiNE

Post by Guest 8th October 2016, 12:34 pm

I just don't want them as strengths because they're not something that should be in strengths, they're more fitting for UAs as long as you're able to balance them correct.

1,3,5 is fine.

As long as it's a solid 50% boost that doesn't stack, I don't care.
    Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 8th October 2016, 1:05 pm

Just two more quick questions and this should be ready and they both pertain to the last spell. Otherwise all other edits have been made.

1. Since it has a once per thread cooldown, would I be able to raise the duration slightly higher than what the rules state?
    2. Lastly, with the 50% boost, would I also be able to add a 25% increase to his speed for the duration? Or can I only have one buffed stat?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 8th October 2016, 1:13 pm

Honestly, I suggest lowering the cooldown to 8 posts since it's just a 50% buff a d as its A-rank, I'm fine with the 25% addition of speed.
    Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 8th October 2016, 1:37 pm

Alright, edits have been made in full! Sorry for causing trouble. ;-;

Post by Guest 8th October 2016, 5:01 pm

Sei no Mahō [Conqueror Magic] - Page 2 AESz729

Post by Guest 15th March 2017, 7:05 pm

Unlocked upon users request ^^

Hero Yamamoto wrote:
    MAGIC

Primary Magic: 征魔法 - Conqueror Magic
    Secondary Magic: N/A currently
    Caster or Holder: Caster - Lost
    Description: Conqueror Magic is fundamentally a magic that allows the caster to directly influence their entire physical body, from limbs to organs. Unlike other physical-based Magic, this is designed to increase one thing explicitly to its maximum potential rather than boost multiple categories at once. With enough mastery of this Magic, one can boost individual things in swift succession without having to take breaks in between. It allows Hero to completely control the ethernano in his body, which in turn makes him capable of maximizing any physical actions he takes, whether in or out of battle. It can increase the caster's destructive power, or it can increases the caster's speed (in short bursts). It can forcefully speed up or slow down the heart, which would allow the caster to either activate adrenaline or slow bleeding. The name of the Magic is derived from how its wielder cannot be impeded. They tower above all others and lead only from the front. Practitioners of this magic are unstoppable and the Magic can only be passed down through rigorous training that can be potentially fatal.

Strengths:

• Any stat(s) that comes with the enhancement of a limb or organ can be amplified instantaneously, meaning no charging is necessary to pull off attacks
    • This magic provides more utility against armored opponents to keep him from breaking his own bones

Weaknesses:

• Cannot use weapons or armor with this Magic [limited to magic items]
    • This is a close-to-mid-combat Magic, so the Caster is incapable of performing any long-range Magic [Permanent]
    • The Magic loses potency when the caster is tired

Lineage:

Unique Abilities:

1. 巨大戦車運命 [Juggernaut's Destiny] --- Due to his childhood, Hero is extremely battle-hardened and street smart. His scars are proof of this fact, and this experience earns him a 25% increase to Endurance.
    2. の北風の悪魔 [Devil of the North Wind] --- Traveling barefoot and on foot most of his life has made Hero a human vehicle. He gains a permanent 50% increase to all forms of Speed.
    3. 征の贈り物 [Gift of the Conqueror] --- The destructive power (strength) of his attacks is increased by 15% (for PvE; 10% for PvP) every time he gets hit and stacks up to 5 times. Starting from the post after he takes his first hit, the stacks reset after 5 posts.
    4. 英雄を返します [Return of a Hero] --- Upon surpassing his limits by constantly inducing adrenaline during battle, Hero has unlocked his own element: Heroism. This unique element provides him the ability to, when fighting for something or for someone or alongside an ally, take damage without being knocked back, stunned (up to user-ranked), or otherwise immobilized. This means that he will in addition take 25% less damage from all types.
    5. 偉大な英雄の怒り [Anger of the Great Hero] --- Whenever Hero deals damage to an opponent, via physical damage, he gains a 15% (for PvE; 10% for PvP) damage buff that stacks up to 5 times. Starting from the post after he deals his first physical hit, the buff lasts for 5 posts and then resets.

SPELLS

Growing Signature (A):

D-rank Signature:

D-rank Spells:

C-rank Spells:

B-rank Spells:

A-rank Spells:
    desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

Post by desirée 16th December 2017, 6:18 pm

Sei no Mahō [Conqueror Magic] - Page 2 XEibTrW

Sei no Mahō [Conqueror Magic] - Page 2 IY2eFxu

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 5th February 2018, 4:34 pm

❀Moved and Unlocked at users request

❀:

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 6th December 2018, 7:51 pm

Hero Yamamoto wrote:
    MAGIC

Magic: 征魔法 - Conqueror Magic
    Magic Type: Ancient (solitary benefit: +50% strength)
    Description: Conqueror Magic is fundamentally a magic that allows the caster to directly influence their entire physical body, from limbs to organs. Unlike other physical-based Magic, this is designed to increase one thing explicitly to its maximum potential rather than boost multiple categories at once. With enough mastery of this Magic, one can boost individual things in swift succession without having to take breaks in between. It allows Hero to completely control the ethernano in his body, which in turn makes him capable of maximizing any physical actions he takes, whether in or out of battle. It can increase the caster's destructive power, or it can increases the caster's speed (in short bursts). It can forcefully speed up or slow down the heart, which would allow the caster to either activate adrenaline or slow bleeding. The name of the Magic is derived from how its wielder cannot be impeded. They tower above all others and lead only from the front. Practitioners of this magic are unstoppable and the Magic can only be passed down through rigorous training that can be potentially fatal.

Lineage:

Unique Abilities:

1. 征の贈り物 [Gift of the Conqueror] --- Movement-based utility signature spells gain the ability to replenish 2% MP per use. These particular spells cannot be used to deal damage on their own and Hero must sacrifice HP equal to half of the MP replenished upon each use, which stack. Said percentage will correlate to his maximum HP, rather than his current HP.

2. 英雄を返します [Return of a Hero] --- Upon surpassing his limits by constantly inducing adrenaline during battle, Hero has unlocked a unique trait: Heroism. This unique element provides him the ability to take damage without being knocked back, stunned, or otherwise immobilized (this follows normal rules on these types of effects). This also means that he will in addition take 25% less damage from all types.

3. 八幡の報復 [Retaliation of Yawata] --- Hero's mastery over manipulating the ethernano in his body has allowed him to induce hyperactivity, or a type of adrenaline, into his system which causes something similar to a chemical reaction that works like an explosion would. While this "reaction" is enabled, enemies whom hit him take damage as melee equivalent to one rank below his own which maxes at S-rank. This passive benefits from half of his total passive melee increases.

SPELLS

S-rank Signature:

S-rank Signature:

D-rank Spells:

C-rank Spells:

B-rank Spells:

A-rank Spells:

S-rank Spells:

H-rank Spells:

Hey pal your magic doesn't look bad but if you could use the new template that would be swell.

Name: (Name of the Spell )
    Type: (Single Target, Multiple Target, Area of Effect, Burst.)
    Damage: (Put the amount of damage the spell deals here, see the magic rules for how much damage each spell type deals)
    Range: (Put the range of the spell, see tables and faq thread in the rules area for the range each spell type has)
    Speed: (Put the speed of the spell, see tables and faq thread in the rules area for the speed each spell type has)
    Duration: (How long does the spell last?)
    Downside: (An optional field, a downside applies to the spell specifically in order to attempt to increase the range or speed. You can only increase either range or speed for a spell, so only 1 true downside is needed, naturally you could add more if you are inclined with no further effect.)
    Description: (How the spell is cast, what it looks like, what it does, extra info. )

Sei no Mahō [Conqueror Magic] - Page 2 Gvf4gD8
    Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 6th December 2018, 11:45 pm

Added the stuffs from the new template and removed extra details from the descriptions that would have otherwise overlapped with those sections of the template!

Goodz to go.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 9th December 2018, 5:33 pm

Edits done in this color
    Name: Serious Series: Hero Dash
    Duration: Instant
    Damage: None
    Range: Up to 50 meters per bounce
    Speed: 125 m/s 100
    Type: Utility, Burst
    Downside: Deals absolutely zero spell damage, and cannot use spells while this is being used
    Description: Hero takes in ethernano from the surrounding area; doing this forms a clearly visible, thick and bright golden hue around his body. With all of this ethernano built up, he dashes forward at maximum speed and then uses this initial sprint to propel himself in different directions like a pinball machine. Each point he stops to change direction releases a gigantic wave of pure force (50-meter-diameter spherical blast with Hero at the center) that devastates all objects in range. It does however cause a knockback effect on other characters when the shock waves hit. Each bounce increases Hero's speed by 10% and maxes out at 70%.

Name: Dangerous Series: "Death"
    Type: Area of Effect
    Damage: State the damage if it does any
    Range: 150 meters
    Speed: 120 m/s
    Duration: Instant
    Drawback: Reduced range for increased speed
    Description: Hero breaks a personal limiter and throws an insane amount of ethernano straight into one of his arms all at once and pulls said arm back. As he releases it forward, the force of the attack causes a shockwave behind him which helps to keep him in place.

Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 10th December 2018, 12:27 am

As discussed, edits have been made! I also fixed the speed on the Hero Dash. Increased it to 125 m/s. Thanks for taking a look at my magic, my friend.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 18th December 2018, 8:42 am

Sei no Mahō [Conqueror Magic] - Page 2 Approv24

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 24th May 2020, 3:50 am

Spoiler:

Archived due to player inactivity~

Sei no Mahō [Conqueror Magic] - Page 2 60582_s

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:51 pm