Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Knight and Rogue... What Could Go Wrong? (Private - Job/Roku)

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

A Knight and Rogue...  What Could Go Wrong? (Private - Job/Roku) Empty A Knight and Rogue... What Could Go Wrong? (Private - Job/Roku)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 17th April 2016, 8:00 pm

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Knight and Rogue...  What Could Go Wrong? (Private - Job/Roku) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

A Knight and Rogue...  What Could Go Wrong? (Private - Job/Roku) Empty Re: A Knight and Rogue... What Could Go Wrong? (Private - Job/Roku)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 17th April 2016, 8:26 pm

BEFORE THE THREAD BEGINS: We're doing this according to word count.  350 x 25 = 8750 words total.  Once we reach that word count, we're eligible to turn in the job assuming the requirements are met.

Seru was wandering about carelessly as she normally did.  She had a map which would show her everything in Fiore so she may wander wherever her heart desired.  Instead, what normally happened was that she would wander about carelessly and once she reached a place that was "really different", she would look at her magical map and it would indicate to her where she was.  This way she could always have the excitement of the unknown and still know the way towards a certain location, and she loved it.  Today, she found herself in the port town that was also called Hargeon Town.  She wasn't the most fond person of the seas and sailing, but that's not to say she disliked it; she simply liked traveling on land much more than by sea.  Whenever she found an area that was new to her, especially a major town or city, she would always roam about in it so she could learn more about it and could access anything she might desire should she go back in the future.

She was very quickly able to cover the entire town, and it was around noon when she had almost finished.  She found that there was a shipyard there and that this was the town where the legal guild called Lamia Scale was in, too.  Other than that, however, there wasn't really anything noticeable to note, except for when she walked by a random restaurant.  A man was standing outside of it and quickly grabbed and tugged on her arm.  "Please, miss!  You look like a well equiped fighter!  Please help me!"  Seru wasn't really one to refuse someone in need, nor did she mind being stopped.  She gave him a light smile when she looked at him, "What is it that require assistance with, sir?"  The man's face appeared to be filled with trouble, now, "There are thugs that come into my restaurant and demand payment every month...  So far, we've been able to pay them off but this month we didn't have enough money.  I'm afraid they'll ruin the store and do something terrible to my family and I...  Please, send them off.  You'll be rewarded to the best of our ability."

Seru shook her head.  "I will be fine with no reward, do not worry.  I shall still assist you, however."  The man's face lit up, and he smiled.  "Thank you!  Thank you, oh my...  Thank you." He was about to lead her inside and she would follow, where they could discuss it issue some more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Knight and Rogue...  What Could Go Wrong? (Private - Job/Roku) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 4:22 am